Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari (751 Views)

Remi Tinubu Was Not in Tinubus Meeting With CBN Governor & NNPC MD (Pics,video ) / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by eejo(m): 3:04am On Jan 01, 2022
Booking a flight for someone in Nigeria to spend Valentine with me and was shocked because it cost more to fly out of Nigeria than flying into the Country. CBN fixing exchange rate for foreign currency is killing the economy. How can businesses survive under this economy �
Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 5:13am On Jan 01, 2022
They don't want you to leave the country.
Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by Snitch24(m): 6:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Wait you expect it to cost less ?
Naira will be over 700/$ this year quote me

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by blackpanda: 6:20am On Jan 01, 2022
eejo:
Booking a flight for someone in Nigeria to spend Valentine with me and was shocked because it cost more to fly out of Nigeria than flying into the Country. CBN fixing exchange rate for foreign currency is killing the economy. How can businesses survive under this economy �

I don't understand what your problem is
Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by michlins(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Right now, from Lagos to any Eastern State costs at least twice the return ticket to Lagos.

It's not Buhari and CBN but pure law of demand and supply. There are more people leaving the country than coming in. To augment the shortfall, the busiest route will be made to pay for it

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by FarahAideed: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Snitch24:
Wait you expect it to cost less ?
Naira will be over 700/$ this year quote me
It should hit 600 naira on Monday morning
Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by Snitch24(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
FarahAideed:

It should hit 600 naira on Monday morning

I swr bro
Even the ban on crypto self
Proofs that our leaders are clueless
Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by eejo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
blackpanda:

I don't understand what your problem is
Nigeria has two exchange rate CBN and market forces. This is wrong because CBN rate is lower than market forces making things difficult. CBN should stop deceiving Nigerians and have a single exchange rate.
Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by JAMO84: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
I can see one sadist up there saying dollar will hit 700 this year.

Your bad wish for this Country should not follow you through this year.

To the topic. Emefiele has assured us that the exchange market will be floated as soon as the Dangote refinery come on board mid 2022.

STAY AWAY FROM PROPHETS OF DOOM THIS YEAR

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by michlins(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
eejo:
Nigeria has two exchange rate CBN and market forces. This is wrong because CBN rate is lower than market forces making things difficult. CBN should stop deceiving Nigerians and have a single exchange rate.
CNN isn't good for you. They will make you believe that we should allow market forces to determine the exchange rate but that's a lie. We are where we are now because of SAP. If we don't protect our currency, they will make it worthless.

We're in a world worse than a jungle where big countries will do everything and anything to swallow up countries like ours. CBN should do everything to ensure manufacturers have access to dollars to import raw materials and machines. Until we stop being a consuming nation,we will remain at the caprice of the IMF and her loans.

China is manipulating their currency even with their big economy and pressures from USA. This is the facts Nigeria economists don't know. They're just gulping the theories they're thought in school without knowing that we operate a very unique economy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With CBN And Buhari by blackpanda: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
eejo:

Ok, if u don't want CBN rate then go for black market and let us rest. CBN no force u na.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't You Want To Vote Peter Obi For President 2023? / Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k / 10 Questions For Bola Tinubu By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.