Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car (26318 Views)

Man Goes Missing In Akwa Ibom After Dropping Suicide Note In Church / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti / Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Ifyjos(f): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
So so pathetic. RIP
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by sommy03(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
How can you kill someone after snatching his car, in my opinion they are assassins. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by NaijaCover(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
vibratingpenis:

Especially bad news, when it will happen to you na so another person go carry am.

This Is New Year 2022
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Akakanfirstclass(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
I know this man very well.. He worked with my father, in AkBC, my father was the producer of their indegenous program "ntia ntia asaka"..
They would come to our house to drink and merry after the Wednesday episode.. Together with utang akwaibom and blessing inyang..
My father is retired tho'
This man still had a promising future in the state communication industry, and just like that, he is no more,.. R.I.p to Mr Augustine ekanem..
My elder sister works in AkBC, she called to break the news on 31st December in the evening.. Hmmm
I was weak

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by 9japarts: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Having a car tracker is important.

Let them take the car, you will recover it

https://www.nairaland.com/6620645/gps-car-tracker-live-track
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Originalsly: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
They need to put up like 3 million Naira reward for information leading to the arrest of the perpetrators. Somebody will talk.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by wiseone28: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
FuckDModz:
In Akwa Ibom, 9 out of 10 youths are jobless and lazy.

They only think of sex 24/7. Rape in that shithole is grossly underreported.

A fvcking cesspit!
[/s] Young man have sense this is a new year..

Tell us your literate, 99% youth employment, less sexual youths state lets judge.

Scallywag.

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Emmanuel909090: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
So painful, RIP sir.
He would have delayed calling anybody.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by wiseone28: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mikekan30:

As a very useless human being that you are with your created statistics...
U are retarded and delusional with an empty cone called head.
Yet Akwaibomites are hardworking people and found in all areas in Nigeria.
Go for a brain check, you are dumb and a vagabond.
I wish nairaland can let someone blast that scallywags very well.

I don't know which state he is from that is different from any other states in Nigeria.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by oyigah(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
The importance of car tracker device can never be over emphasized...
Just clear one side and demobilize the car..
What a terrible way to begin the new year with...I will not die before my time.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by yungz: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
rip

those preachers of If you have 10 million invest it here rather than japaing, abi una don see am

our major problem in this country is insecurity. You can have 100 milli and still be a target for kidnappers. if you’re doubting me, go and ask evans d kidnapper how he kidnapped those wealthy men that were found in his custody
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Franktom247(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Again angel micheal blow this trumpet this is terrible in every aspect
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
FuckDModz:

A fvcking cesspit!

Which state are you from?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
I know this man very well.. He worked with my father, in AkBC, my father was the producer of their indegenous program "ntia ntia asaka"..
They would come to our house to drink and merry after the Wednesday episode.. Together with utang akwaibom and blessing inyang..
My father is retired tho'
This man still had a promising future in the state communication industry, and just like that, he is no more,.. R.I.p to Mr Augustine ekanem..
My elder sister works in AkBC, she called to break the news on 31st December in the evening.. Hmmm
I was weak

What's the meaning of ntia ntia asaka?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Pataricatering(f): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Men are their own worst enemies.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by TeeGod(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
U get car wahala. U no get car person wey get go use am kill u. Life is just not fair
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by ComeToJesus: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
FuckDModz:

A fvcking cesspit!

This kind bitterness will end up consuming you. Your stats is borne out of ignorance.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by GetMeRight: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Inside IPOB territory. ESN don off dis one join!
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by GetMeRight: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
9japarts:
Having a car tracker is important.

Let them take the car, you will recover it

https://www.nairaland.com/6620645/gps-car-tracker-live-track

Did the report say that he struggled with them?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by wink2015(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
This broadcaster caused his own death.

He want to play smart.

ALLOW THEM TO CARRY MOTOR GO BUT YOU WERE MAKING FRANTIC CALLS TO CALL IN THE POLICE.

They saw you and got angry and decided to shoot you.

You should have even lie face ground.

At least you will be alive to buy a much better car maybe in some few months.

If the car had a car tracker the police will easily recover the vehicle.

I am shocked to hear news of how Nigerians struggle at gun point or knives point with armed men who want to snatch their mobile phone.

Better give them the phone or the car and save your life.

Your life is worth more than material things.

Even the car that you died for will still be abandoned after they have use it to get to their operation areas or use it to bypass the police.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by poiZon: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
FuckDModz:

A fvcking cesspit!
That is to say u r one of the 9 youth
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Landmack: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
FuckDModz:

A fvcking cesspit!

Cc: Ilaumoh mbok di o
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Landmack: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
post=108987778:

This Is New Year 2022
Lmao
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by shyvicky: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
This man was my customer when i was in uyo, his car then was old, his wife has food store like a buker, he is not rich, there is more to this story, i know him very well. RIP
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by letitrainnow(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
So sad... Rip
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kabongo1:

What's the meaning of ntia ntia asaka?

It is just a TV program indigenous..
But it means sunflower has blossom
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by 9japarts: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
GetMeRight:

Did the report say that he struggled with them?

Did you read the part he was making frantic calls.

This sad event should not have happened in the first place, and the deceased will be here with us. The insecurity in the country is alarming and calls for real reflection and individual self protection. One either sees the writing on the wall and japa or provide ones own security, just like we are providing our own water, light, housing, education, food, etc.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by Ilaumoh(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Landmack:

Cc: Ilaumoh mbok di o
The guy is a sycophants
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2022
vibratingpenis:

Especially bad news, when it will happen to you na so another person go carry am.

Na Where Man dey work, na there him dey chop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalist, Bricklayer Arrested In Ogun Over Killing Of Housewife For Ritual / Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads / Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.