Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa (20093 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Circulating Nude Video Of Young Woman In Bayelsa / See Photos Of Women Getting 45 Lashes Of Cane For Committing Adultery / Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by sparog(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

If you steal, You will be stripped naked, filmed and flogged or , you might even be burnt. If you are not happy with your situation, then 2023, vote the right person not tribe.

Yes, it is Jungle justice and that is the only true justice in this jungle. Others are waste of time and money

I like your response

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by Ifyjos(f): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Good
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by musty2245: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

you will not make any money this year. you will keep getting debt and debt till you end up in more problems. money will avoid you this year
why now
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by Originalsly: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
symbianDON:

How did they come about 70 strokes?? What's the ratio per tyre? It should have been something like 30 strokes per tyre which ought to have been 90 strokes! He should be given the balance of 20 strokes o!!!

That's the mystery.... no rationale. If he knew was 30 strokes per tyre... he would steal one at a time! I love this kind treatment.... 70 strokes .... then hand him over to the Police. They're making sure he suffer consequences. Others should do same instead of rushing to hand off the criminals to the other criminals Police.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by gazza07(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omo, hisbah don enter bayelsea state
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by trevorhorace(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Better than lynching
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by Vinnie2000(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pyhonist:
A fair jungle justice. God bless you guys for using your brains...the same thief could help someone in dire need tomorrow.

Happy New Year folks

Hope u no say different kind of Help dey? undecided
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
The guy yansh and back will never remain the same again shocked
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by airminem(f): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

you will not make any money this year. you will keep getting debt and debt till you end up in more problems. money will avoid you this year
same to you o
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by duro4chang(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
dollynnn:
With the way corporal punishment is meted out on suspected thieves and offenders,it is deducible that people no longer have faith in the Law
Shey because of keke tyre you go go court? Beat the bastard thief and let him go.
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by nurain150(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Is it written in the Constitution..if no I take this as jungle justice..

It is Christian justice.

If this happened in Kano now it would it is the Muslim it is the this and that.
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
nurain150:

It is Christian justice.

If this happened in Kano now it would it is the Muslim it is the this and that.
They are ignorant.. nothing like Christian justice we only follow the Constitution..
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by Ebelefrancis123: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
I pray the government must change hand to stop all this mess. Imagine!
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by Sneaktee: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Una don dey follow the right path small small
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
I must commend you all for this, at least you guys didn't behave like an animals as usual. He learnt a lot of lessons from this, let him try working with his hands; things are tight for everybody. I commend you all ones more for good job well done. Go and sin no more!

Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by ArewaNorth: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
The same hypocrites will attack Hisbah undecided undecided

Most Nairaland criticisms are ethno-religiously bias!
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by izibili44: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Since he was beating 70 stroke of cane. Why take him to the police again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by matm: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Foolish Nigerian parents no longer flog their kids even as they start small to steal.Tbey will rather deny and defend them..But worst for him if he was not brought up with corporal punishment by his parents.
The society is always there to flog hell out of ur child u failed to discipline while he was small in African way when he commits crime,and even kill him.The police is also there for manhandling and sorts of corporal punishments.
And then ur enemies will laugh at u as u languish in high BP.
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by superCleanworks(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
airminem:
same to you o
seems you are working the scam with that f00l. better look well before you put mouth in what you do not know
i already made money for your whole 6 months before 3am this morning. i am a business man and not a sure bet scammer
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by Babatunde7109(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Is it written in the Constitution..if no I take this as jungle justice..

See, most communities in Bayelsa state operate a primitive-like society.

In most of these communities, they have police stations but do not handle any case using the police. Usually, they have community police, which they fondly call “Action Committee.”

The action committee is a part of the community that is saddled with the responsibility of ensuring social order and stability. They have the power to sanction and penalize anyone found wanting. The committee is usually made up of sons of the soil, who know the rank and file, and can easily trace anyone accused of committing a crime to their homes or hideouts.

However, the action committee doesn’t use gun or any weapon but whips. If you’re accused of committing a crime, the penalty is to be lashed a certain amount of strokes that is approved against such crime.

You see, it’s their own system. That’s how they have agreed to live. It’s an agreement, and they’re all party to it.

I’m actually not comfortable with you referring to that as ‘jungle justice’. When you understand their social structure very well, you will get to know better.
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by airminem(f): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

seems you are working the scam with that f00l. better look well before you put mouth in what you do not know
i already made money for your whole 6 months before 3am this morning. i am a business man and not a sure bet scammer
xoxo

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babatunde7109:

See, most communities in Bayelsa state operate a primitive-like society.

In most of these communities, they have police stations but do not handle any case using the police. Usually, they have community police, which they fondly call “Action Committee.”

The action committee is a part of the community that is saddled with the responsibility of ensuring social order and stability. They have the power to sanction and penalize anyone found wanting. The committee is usually made up of sons of the soil, who know the rank and file, and can easily trace anyone accused of committing a crime to their homes or hideouts.

However, the action committee doesn’t use gun or any weapon but whips. If you’re accused of committing a crime, the penalty is to be lashed a certain amount of strokes that is approved against such crime.

You see, it’s their own system. That’s how they have agreed to live. It’s an agreement, and they’re all party to it.

I’m actually not comfortable with you referring to that as ‘jungle justice’. When you understand their social structure very well, you will get to know better.
As long as it ain't in the Constitution it ain't legal and it's also jungle justice..the people supporting that should be apprehended immediately..
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by superCleanworks(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
airminem:
I already made money 20 times what you made before 3.am this morning. Cut the crap! What's the braging about...xoxo

Next time look well before you put your mouth in a matter u know nothing about. You have just shared in the curse with your own hand.

I have no business with you
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by airminem(f): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

Next time look well before you put your mouth in a matter u know nothing about. You have just shared in the curse with your own hand.

I have no business with you
Same to you. Enjoy your curse.
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by Testimony1988(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
And some of them who flogged him might have stolen one thing or the other in the past, they shouldn't have flogged him.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by jimter44(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
I don't support stealing of any type. A man stole 3 tyres of Keke and sold for #3000 each and was given 70 strokes of the cane. Another man stole billions of naira and ran to APC and his sins are forgiven. This life no balance! Chei!
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by ThatFairGuy1: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
After the 70 strokes of cane, he shouldn't have been handed over to the police again
Re: Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa by nastynic(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Why e dey funny me like this grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money / Oyo Court Remands Man For Beating Thief To Death / Thief Caught Stealing N10k & Iphone From Man Going To Lagos, Beaten Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.