Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

In Need Of Logistics Workers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Logistics Workers (1230 Views)

Recruitment Of Logistics Manager For Logistics Company / N-power Salary Structure | How N-power Pay Workers / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Logistics Workers by souleymon(m): 6:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Our Company imports and exports goods from Nigeria to USA. We are currently restructuring and need few workers that would be inspecting/repacking and transporting goods from our office in Dopemu to Nahco/Sahcol office in Ikeja
If this is something that you are interested in doing.please reach out to me . Further correspondence will be relayed to you.
No Skilled is required as On job training will be provided.
N.B Being computer savvy would mean higher pay.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by joeking2222: 6:50am On Jan 01, 2022
souleymon:
Our Company imports and exports goods from Nigeria to USA. We are currently restructuring and need few workers that would be inspecting/repacking and transporting goods from our office in Dopemu to Nahco/Sahcol office in Ikeja
If this is something that you are interested in doing.please reach out to me . Further correspondence will be relayed to you.

Good morning sir, happy new month, and happy new year to u as well. Pls, how can one contact u?
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by timibare(m): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2022
souleymon:

I'm interested Boss
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by souleymon(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Please email at modestlogistics7 at gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by joeking2222: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2022
souleymon:
Sir, i don alreay send u message, wit my cv attached, hoping to hear from you soon sir.
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by pgmind: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
souleymon:

I am interested
my whatsapp-090 6218 5336
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by nicerod(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
souleymon:

Please I'm on freemode how can I reach u ??

Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by souleymon(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is to let everyone that has submitted application that we are reviewing those that applied with their resume.
Interview will be telephone based and probably video call since we are in USA.
Keeping everyone updated
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by Gustavo19: 1:29am On Jan 02, 2022
I’m interested 09023951095
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by Gustavo19: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2022
I’m interested 09022951095
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by KulHeadedHuman: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Sent in an application now. Hoping for the best
souleymon:

Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by joeking2222: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2022
souleymon:

Hello egbon, till now person never hear from una!!!
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by obasi23: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Baba japa na scam
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by siant: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2022
obasi23:
Baba japa na scam
he is probably not a scam.
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by lizzy07(f): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Am interested
Re: In Need Of Logistics Workers by Slickbishop(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
I have messaged u via slickbishop8414@gmail.com and still no reply,what is happening

(1) (Reply)

Sapa Wan Finish My Life / Etb Test Format. / Nurulbayan International Academy, Abuja Are Recruiting: Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.