Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures (1099 Views)

“U No Want Cast Ur Second Car?” Naira Marley Calls Out Zinoleesky / Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Lovely New Month Pictures / A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by cablenews: 7:24am On Jan 01, 2022
Singer Portable in tears as he is gifted the second vehicle in a month, a Range Rover

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLVFWlLHHs/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala mukina2

1 Like

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by cablenews: 7:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Watch full video

cablenews:
Singer Portable in tears as he is gifted the second vehicle in a month, a Range Rover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPqfu3BVtLo

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by KeenD: 7:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Oluwa remember me
Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

No offense and no harm. But why is he looking like a taut? With all the money he can't buy common belt? undecided embarassed
What kind of riches do certain people admire for God sake? If this how to rich and famous or for 'baba to pick your call' is I prefer to live my normal frugal life.

I wish him the best of his endeavors... But to me his lifestyle and way of dressing is a no no for me.

3 Likes

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by prince4pro2: 7:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by BigBelleControl(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Hope some people are not using this guy for money laundering.

1 Like

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by ThatFairGuy1: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2022
He's just blending to that realm coupled with the fact that he isn't exposed.

How do you expect a "Garage boy" who got Fame unexpectedly behave?

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrrrh

No offense and no harm. But why is he looking like a taut? With all the money he can't buy common belt? undecided embarassed
What kind of riches do certain people admire for God sake? If this how to rich and famous or for 'baba to pick your call' is I prefer to live my normal frugal life.

I wish him the best of his endeavors... But to me his lifestyle and way of dressing is a no no for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by yerokunphilips: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2022
When it's your time and your turn it will look like magic.

1 Like

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by tompat86(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2022
Ur time

1 Like

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by 9benz(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2022
This is a great omen that this year gonna be a better year cool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by Iamicekid(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
Congrats more blessings, make dem Sha dey give am money join ooo cause the money to maintain Range Rover no be child play ooo

1 Like

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by Skidee: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Only grace is working for this guy. Cos a one year old child's speech is even clearer than his.

1 Like

Re: Zazoo Zeh In Tears As He Is Gifted The Second Car In A Month: Pictures by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
He's just blending to that realm coupled with the fact that he isn't exposed.

How do you expect a "Garage boy" who got game unexpectedly behave?

Well you are right! I prays he adapt ASAP!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Welcomes Her Mother Back To Lagos With Dancing And Singing / Money Is Worthless –actress Dayo Amusa Says As She Show Her New Mansion / BREAKING: American Rapper Coolio Dies Of Heart Attack At 59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.