Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo (619 Views)

I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! / Jose Mourinho Reveals What Will Happen In Man United Vs Barcelona Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Loveurneighbour: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Manchester United striker, Cristiano Ronaldo, has said he is not happy with what is being achieved at the club.

In a message celebrating the end of the year 2021, Ronaldo urged the club to do better and deliver more than what is being done at the moment.

He called for the year 2022 to be embraced with a higher spirit and stronger mentality to put the club where they belong.

He said, “2021 is coming to an end and it was far from being an easy year, despite my 47 goals scored across all competitions.

Two different clubs and five different coaches. One Euro Final Stage played with my National Team and one World Cup Qualification left pending for 2022. At Juventus, I was proud to win the Italian Cup and the Italian Supercup, and become the Série A Top Scorer. For Portugal, becoming the Euro Top Scorer was also a high point this year. And of course, my return to Old Trafford will always be one of the most iconic moments in my career.

“But I’m not happy with what we are achieving in Man. United. None of us is happy, I’m sure of that. We know that we have to work harder, play better and deliver way more than we are delivering right now.

Let’s make this New Year’s Eve a turning point of the season! Let’s embrace 2022 with a higher spirit and a stronger mentality.

Let’s take us above and beyond, let’s reach for the stars and put this club right where it belongs! Join us, we’re counting on all of you!

“Happy New Year and see you soon!”

Copyright PUNCH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Kucoin: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Europa await una next season. The the suppose GOAT will soon be reduce to nothing grin finger cross.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by amnesty7: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2022
The law of diminishing return is for real.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2022
pirlo,allegri,ole,carrick,ragnick na five managers true true chair omo Ronaldo just like break record anywhere he goes wat a calendar year for obembet's man but shockingly he couldn't claim up to three silverware's including awards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Loveurneighbour: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Kucoin:
Europa await una next season. The the suppose GOAT will soon be reduce to nothing grin finger cross.
But you wicked ooh! Why don't you wish him UCL?
Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2022
pirlo,allegri,ole,carrick,ragnick na five managers true true chair omo Ronaldo just like break record anywhere he goes wat a calendar year for obembet man but shockingly he couldn't claim up to three silverware's including awards scoring 47 Goals and asissting 10+ magnificent season for the one and only true G.O.A.T d stats tells u just how amazing did G.O.A.T is
Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Loveurneighbour: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2022
Enoch3721:
pirlo,allegri,ole,carrick,ragnick na five managers true true chair omo Ronaldo just like break record anywhere he goes wat a calendar year for obembet's man but shockingly he couldn't claim up to three silverware's including awards
Let's pray and hope he break another record in MANU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by dedonfranco(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2022
Staying with Real Madrid would have been better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Messi fans has seen something to masturbate on.

It's very sad that media are always trying to cause havoc with anything this man says

He urge his team to do better. They said he said he's not happy with what the team is achieving.. laughing

May we never meet an enemy that will always try to pull down our hard work and effort

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Loveurneighbour: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2022
dedonfranco:
Staying with Real Madrid would have been better.
What about Juventus?
Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Loveurneighbour: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Messi fans has seen something to masturbate on.

It's very sad that media are always trying to cause havoc with anything this man says

He urge his team to do better. They said he said he's not happy with what the team is achieving.. laughing

May we never meet an enemy that will always try to pull down our hard work and effort
Well said

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Baawaa(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2022
MAN U is not improving

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Let's pray and hope he break another record in MANU
him coming back to man u is enough but I trust him to do better than DAT and he has by scoring up to 803 career goals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2022
wow...nice words from cr7 bt i dnt see united achieving anything huge dis season..
making top4 is like winning the UCL for them, I wish DM well though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Kucoin:
lolz...na to japa be dt o...cr7 cnt play in europa, not for now, him go just offer himself Gv PSG.
mbappe is leaving after dis season, dm go rush cr7 na
Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Kingdaveed011: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by techWriter3: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
europe waits una next summer. The the guessing GOAT will soon wanna reduction to Anything finger cross.
Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Jokerman(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Enoch3721:
pirlo,allegri,ole,carrick,ragnick na five managers true true chair omo Ronaldo just like break record anywhere he goes wat a calendar year for obembet man but shockingly he couldn't claim up to three silverware's including awards scoring 47 Goals and asissting 10+ magnificent season for the one and only true G.O.A.T d stats tells u just how amazing did G.O.A.T is

Wetin do your old moniker??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jokerman:

Wetin do your old moniker??
nothing dis is d moniker I have been using abi u tink say I b obembet
Re: I’m Not Happy With What We’re Achieving In Man United —Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Oh Oh, you are not happy ba? Lol, with CR, everything is always about me, mine, myself...Are the others happy? If he isn't happy then he should turn the situation around by himself na.. Shebi his joke of fans said he could play with 10 other logs of wood and drag them to the title grin grin grin. Oya let him do it now instead of whining like squirrel caught in a trap cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Will Be Creating My Page On Instagram Soon / Shakira Waves Four Fingers At Real Madrid And Praises 'best Centre-back In The W / Why Super Eagles Lost To Black Galaxies Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.