Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) (37260 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Pastor Enoch Adeboye's 2022 Prophecies / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by seborrhic: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rather more like clowning than prophesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by dreyboard(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
I see Nigeria playing afcon this year..., This I've seen grin
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Taiye11: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pastor of prophetic business ventures grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Okay Noted
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by kendrick93(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
this people no dey tire
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by lastchild: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Guess work in action. TB Joshua couldn't prophesy his own death grin

Get lost fraudsters! This 2022, I'm out for fraudulent pastors and Imams, including babalawos. If your prophecy cannot make Nigeria better, who una epp?

why would he prophesy his own death?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Personal opinions!!!same old stupid format undecided liar!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dem don start again

None of them saw covid-19 o

3 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nothing to worry about, just another noise from another pastorprenual fraudster religious business man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
dreyboard:
I see Nigeria playing afcon this year..., This I've seen grin
which AFCoN grin abi na AssCoN you mean undecided all of una go just dey copy fslseprophet eh grin
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by dreyboard(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
which AFCoN grin abi na AssCoN you mean undecided all of una go just dey copy fslseprophet eh grin
so what's funny to you here, won't Nigeria play afcon this year, and if they like, they should turn it to asscon as you said, atleast I also see a vision about what's gonna happen this year grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by DrKKK1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
These ones are not specific and so cannot be measurable at the end of December, 2022. The pastor is trying to be smarter with the bulk of the prophecy, said into individuals' lives. If you are waiting for him to say Osibanjo will become president,
A southwestern governor will die,
Nigeria will win Africa cup of nations, Bokoharam will kill no more etc! Then, you will not see them to catch again, you people want to spoil market!

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin abi.. All na prophecy
dreyboard:
so what's funny to you here, won't Nigeria play afcon this year, and if they like, they should turn it to asscon as you said, atleast I also see a vision about what's gonna happen this year grin
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by iramure(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
They have started again with guess work called prophesy, at last their ultimate aim is still to milk their members dry and creat more problems for them
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Pasima(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thank you my brother please keep telling them all of them na scam
ProfAmaben:

Get lost fraudsters! This 2022, I'm out for fraudulent pastors and Imams, including babalawos. If your prophecy cannot make Nigeria better, who una epp?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by iramure(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
My own prophecy for 2022
There will be election in 2023 in nigeria
More nigerians will still eat rice in 2022
NEPA will continue to mess up in nigeria
More women will be pregnant in 2022
Weddings will take place across every nation in 2022
Rain will fail during rainy season in 2022
Pastors will still collect tithe and offering in 2022
Asawo will continue to charge for sex on 2022
At least 1 person will die in Lagos in 2022
More men will drink beer in 2022
Pastors will continue scamming foolish members in 2022
Infact, every normal things will continue to happen as b4

5 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Emdebby2: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Whether prophecy or declaration...this is the message I like to hear and I receive in Jesus'name � Amen

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Franking: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
For him mugu them na. Prophesy ko draw soup ni.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by DaRuud(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
My questions are
1. Where are the first 10 countries Buhari will travel to in 2022 ?

2. Where will Manchester United finish in the log table 6th or 7th .

3. How many lies will Lai Mohammed spew in 2022

4. Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina , who will defend the incessant killings in the North .

owukpa:
Dr Paul Enenche Releases 10 Prophetic Declarations For 2022 (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWwmhtPhBU0

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has released powerful prophetic declarations for the year 2022.
He reveal ten things that will happen in the new year.

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has declared judgment on enemies of the nation Nigeria.

The cleric said those tormenting Nigeria and Nigerians will not see the end of the year 2022.

He gave this prophecy prophecies at the crossover service held at the Glory Dome, Abuja and monitored by IDOMA VOICE.

The cleric, who christened the year as ‘Overflowing Grace and Glory’ also declared war on every killer in Nigeria.

He said, “ Where blood is wasted, yours shall not be wasted. We declare the death of every killer in this nation.
“Every enemy of this nation, shall not cross this year.”

REVELATIONS RECEIVED:

1. A generational crown belonging to a people that got lost had been found and there was jubilation
- Something that was lost in your lineage; a generational mantle that the devil tried to take from your father’s house has just been released just now!

2. There will be the rising of godly homes and godly marriages for those who will wait on God’s counsel; marriages of men and women that will correct the notion that godly marriages don’t exist anymore, will be raised in this season!
- Every daughter or son of Zion whose time is due for marriage shall be settled this year!

3. There shall be the reversal of destiny exchanges
The revelation received was of a family of a man who was influential before and the man died and 60%-70% of the children were grounded and crawling on the ground; it was as if the man’s greatness was achieved at the expense of his children’s destiny
PRAYER: In the name of Jesus, I refuse and reject every transaction in my lineage that tampered with my life and welfare in the earth; oh you demonic transaction, you are nullified, neutralised and destroyed by the Blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost now!

4. There shall be explosion of revival in rural areas – communities, villages; there shall also be the digging of the wells of revival and the move of God in places that had revival before and it disappeared! There shall be the experience of the power, glory and Spirit of God as it was in the past and even beyond.

5. There shall be the speeding up of things because the time is short; the Lord is set to do a lot of drastic work with as many as are ready – apostolic work, prophetic work, massive financial releases!

6. There will be a great demarcation between those who are serving God in truth and reality and those who are not serving Him.

7. There will be so much investment and entrustment of Divine resources to those who can be trusted and who are truly faithful – be it in the realm of the anointing, power, or financial resources.

8. It is a season of great acceleration and accentuation of things.

9. The judgment of Jehovah will move out of the way every man, woman and thing that is standing in the way of the move of God in the church, in nations and territories and for your life; it is a season of recompense and reward for the ungodly!
- Any man or woman standing in the way of the move of God for your life and destiny, in this season, they are moved out of the way!

10. It is a season of increased authority for the child of God; a season of increased authority and royalty for the church; there shall be an increase in level of command; the realm of saying it and seeing it! Not just the pastor but the church.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/2022-prophecies-every-enemy-of-nigeria-will-not-cross-this-year-dr-paul-enenche.html
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by DaRuud(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
My questions are
1. Where are the first 10 countries Buhari will travel to in 2022 ?

2. Where will Manchester United finish in the log table 6th or 7th .

3. How many lies will Lai Mohammed spew in 2022

4. Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina , who will defend the incessant killings in the North .

5. Will petrol price enter #340 this year ?

owukpa:

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has released powerful prophetic declarations for the year 2022.

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has declared judgment on enemies of the nation Nigeria.

The cleric said those tormenting Nigeria and Nigerians will not see the end of the year 2022.

He gave this prophecy prophecies at the crossover service held at the Glory Dome, Abuja and monitored by IDOMA VOICE.

The cleric, who christened the year as ‘Overflowing Grace and Glory’ also declared war on every killer in Nigeria.

He said, “ Where blood is wasted, yours shall not be wasted. We declare the death of every killer in this nation.

REVELATIONS RECEIVED:

1. A generational crown belonging to a people that got lost had been found and there was jubilation
- Something that was lost in your lineage; a generational mantle that the devil tried to take from your father’s house has just been released just now!

2. There will be the rising of godly homes and godly marriages for those who will wait on God’s counsel; marriages of men and women that will correct the notion that godly marriages don’t exist anymore, will be raised in this season!
- Every daughter or son of Zion whose time is due for marriage shall be settled this year!

The revelation received was of a family of a man who was influential before and the man died and 60%-70% of the children were grounded and crawling on the ground; it was as if the man’s greatness was achieved at the expense of his children’s destiny
PRAYER: In the name of Jesus, I refuse and reject every transaction in my lineage that tampered with my life and welfare in the earth; oh you demonic transaction, you are nullified, neutralised and destroyed by the Blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost now!

4. There shall be explosion of revival in rural areas – communities, villages; there shall also be the digging of the wells of revival and the move of God in places that had revival before and it disappeared! There shall be the experience of the power, glory and Spirit of God as it was in the past and even beyond.

5. There shall be the speeding up of things because the time is short; the Lord is set to do a lot of drastic work with as many as are ready – apostolic work, prophetic work, massive financial releases!

6. There will be a great demarcation between those who are serving God in truth and reality and those who are not serving Him.

7. There will be so much investment and entrustment of Divine resources to those who can be trusted and who are truly faithful – be it in the realm of the anointing, power, or financial resources.

9. The judgment of Jehovah will move out of the way every man, woman and thing that is standing in the way of the move of God in the church, in nations and territories and for your life; it is a season of recompense and reward for the ungodly!
- Any man or woman standing in the way of the move of God for your life and destiny, in this season, they are moved out of the way!

10. It is a season of increased authority for the child of God; a season of increased authority and royalty for the church; there shall be an increase in level of command; the realm of saying it and seeing it! Not just the pastor but the church.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/2022-prophecies-every-enemy-of-nigeria-will-not-cross-this-year-dr-paul-enenche.html

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
ProfAmaben:

ANU! Allow others to believe whatever they want. Better be minding your business in this 2022
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Victorclean1: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
I NO GREE, ME SELF PROPHESY THAT
1: Boko Haram will not be defeated this year

2: Hunger will continue in the land

3: Dollar will not come back to 1 naira to 1dollard

4: Lie Mohammed will continue to lie this year

5: Kidnappers will still continue to kidnap

6: Ibo will continue to do drug, Yoruba to mind skull and Fulani/hause to continue to kill

7: Most managers will continue to request for pussy before the give employment to young pretty ladies

8: Owo da will seize to come out of agbero in Lagos

9: etc

Am a real child of God. If my prophesy did not come to pass, then am not a child of God
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by IrepChrist: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Are you mocking TB Joshua?
We type without guard. ....
I am not defending him but I am surprised you have forgotten we shall all drop this mortal flesh someday.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Charisma01: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Naijanascam:
More of a guess work grin grin
What a stupid comparism.
Go live for India
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Agoziewin(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Overflowing Grace and Glory

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by femiasaolu2014: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
owukpa:

REVELATIONS RECEIVED:

OH SHUT THE Bleep UP MAN!!!
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by AvalonSpace(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Uyi168:
..arsenal stand a better chance of beating city than any of these predictions coming to pass..

angry
Arsenal is beating City already!
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by driand(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
temmyjoe:
Hmmm.

Please call me for next Plumbing and Tiling work... o8o2 * 6979 * 838
location?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Uyi168:
..arsenal stand a better chance of beating city than any of these predictions coming to pass..

angry
It's currently 1-0 arsenal but don't hold your breath shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.