Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Don’t Just Cry Brother. Enlarge Your Capacity. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Just Cry Brother. Enlarge Your Capacity. (304 Views)

We Don’t Just Sell To Client, We Allocate Them As Well / How To Enlarge It In The Natural Way (ladies Corner) / Enhance Your Family Finacial Capacity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Just Cry Brother. Enlarge Your Capacity. by Nebes: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2022
N.B: This post is not for everyone. It is for born again, tongue-talking Christian men going through financial shame. It is also for any other tongue-talking Christian, male or female. If you don’t belong to the above, please get born again first and be filled with the Holy Spirit.

I won’t waste your time. Sometime in the past my wife insulted me multiple times for not being able to pay my children’s school fees among other financial incapacities. She was the one paying the fees and feeding my children. I cried most times in secret and lived in shame and reproach.

But brothers crying does not change anything. I simply told God that though my wife’s insults were painful, she was saying things as they were. In tears, I begged God to enlarge my capacity. Remember I was born again and tongue talking. I used to pray occasionally.

I lived in shame till I was introduced to a group of Christians that believe in not just prayers but consistent and extended times of prayers. These prayers are 99.9% praying in tongues. I joined them and we pray in tongues for hours.

In praying for such extended hours, we build capacity to do what God has called us to do including taking care of our families. That capacity acquired through praying can manifest in diverse ways. It can manifest through your business, your job, favors etc

Don’t just cry, brother. Please enlarge your capacity in extended times of praying in the Holy Spirit. Start by praying for an hour and increase over time. You can also be praying while at work, bathing etc. Please put the gift you already have at work. Give yourself time and you will see Jesus Himself come through for you. As you pray, read the Bible in between. He will open you up to other areas with time.

Today, my children’s fees are paid before time, there is provision for their food. My wife is amazed. She is yet to understand the change. I won’t stop oh!! I will keep praying. I will keep building capacity through the spirit. I thank our God for this wonderful gift of praying in tongues. Brothers please let’s do this and get down to doing our works efficiently in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Just Cry Brother. Enlarge Your Capacity. by money121(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2022
Ok sir
Re: Don’t Just Cry Brother. Enlarge Your Capacity. by ibechris(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
This our God is great no doubt with that.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Give Birth In USA? Watch This Video And Thank Me Later! / How To Deal With Stubborn Child: 5 Best Ways / Need To Pay My Children School Fees.pls.buy My Air-condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.