Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How To Make Money On Whatsapp Without Violating Community Guidelines In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Whatsapp Without Violating Community Guidelines In 2022 (199 Views)

Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines / How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment / CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Whatsapp Without Violating Community Guidelines In 2022 by Danurugwo: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Today, we would be discussing how to make money on WhatsApp without violating community guidelines.

I have read books on how to make money on
WhatsApp that prescribe strategies that will get you banned from WhatsApp because the
strategies prescribed violate the guidelines of the community. If you practice the things written in this book for a week, you are most likely to get banned. If your number is banned on WhatsApp, it means that
you cannot use that number anymore.

I got banned from WhatsApp WhatsApp Business a few months ago, and I could not tell why I was banned. I appealed to no avail and this forced me to go and......(500 more words)

Continue Reading
https://www.zennit24.com/2022/01/01/how-to-make-money-on-whatsapp-without-violating-community-guidelines-in-2022/

(1) (Reply)

/ How Do I Register My Bussiness/company With CAC / Discover The Keys To Accessing Up To N10M For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.