Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Fantasy/sci-fi Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fantasy/sci-fi Writers Needed (253 Views)

Sci-fi Writers Association / The Big Mermaid (an Afro fantasy /sci-fi Short Story) / ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fantasy/sci-fi Writers Needed by Fixin280: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
I need a writer for a fantasy/urban fantasy/Sci-fi series.

Writer needs to be conversant with with the harem, isekai, and LitRPG genres

Requirements:
- Writer needs to have experience with the above genres
- Writer need to have proper punctuation/grammar, and be experienced with writing for foreign (USA/UK) audience/clients
- Writer must have good communication skills and be willing to take feedback and incorporate edits
- Writer needs to have good work ethics, communicate effectively and adhere to deadlines(Very important)
- Writer needs to be available for long term, and be committed to the work.

Note: I am only looking for top-class writers and would not be admitting average writers.

To be considered: Contact with your brief writing experience, your preferred fiction genres, and send related samples.

WhatsApp ONLY!!!: 07083036722

(1) (Reply)

The Book "A Woman Is No Man" By Etaf Rum Stressed Me Outt / Whitepaper Writer / A Powerful Love Poem || My True Love | Most Powerful Love Poem About Relationshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.