Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Bbnaija Star, Omashola Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Omashola Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (video) (201 Views)

Bbnaija’s Omashola Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (video) / Bbnaija Star, Omashola Opens His Day Care In SA, Shares Adorable Photos / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Omashola Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (video) by Sammydanny: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omashola, a former Big Brother Naija housemate has proposed to his girlfriend.

The reality TV star took to his Instagram page on Friday, December 31st, 2021, where he shared the proposal video.

According to him, the biggest highlight of 2021 for him was the proposal.

"2021 has a lot of secrets but my biggest highlight was when she said YES and the rest is history. Please don’t ask me what happened. Happy New Year" he captioned the video.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IKMV8r5cXA[/flash]
Re: Bbnaija Star, Omashola Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (video) by Sammydanny: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
cc Seun, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Young Kids Sings Portable Zazoo Zeh Word For Word (video) / Finest Communication / Singer Portable :I Have Suffered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.