Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? (51403 Views)

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2023 ? / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / How To Become Financially Independent In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Ovii123(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Emperor2020:
All way drop mail ,I go reach una all the koko b to get binance verify den,I go de give una signal wen to buy and sell entry,e no hard plus u go need capital to see better gain fr crypto

Please I'm interested bro , ifeanyioleh@gmail.com
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by ezeknov(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2022
ezeknov:
Paid surveys......
Freelancing......
Amazon kdp.....
Blogging.......
Saving......
Investments......
Mini Importation biz ( an untapped trend)........
And lots more

need coaching? Kindly reply
be happy and stay healthy this new year

well wishes and cheers to your success

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by southsouthking(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2022
Emperor2020:
Oga crypto..tested nd trusted...1bnb which $500+ will be giving u $40least weekly, whether u HV experience or no experience..all u need buy nd sell,watch nd sell wen u meet ur weekly target of 40dolls...0% risk ,na wetin de sustain men,no wan share de update shaaa... imagine boys way get 10bnb how much Dem de rake weekly,or boys way get 100bnb...oga jst open binance nd verify strt ur weekly trade nd do other job,all u need wen bnb fall make entry buy ND put or set ur sell price..oga if u no de do crypto sorry,no giv person ur money to manage or team up de share profit

Boss, i for like get your WhatsApp contact please.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Galacious1: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Amazon KDP. Made my first million with it.

3 Likes

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Optimist59: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Emperor2020:
All way drop mail ,I go reach una all the koko b to get binance verify den,I go de give una signal wen to buy and sell entry,e no hard plus u go need capital to see better gain fr crypto

blessoptimist@gmail.com
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by rainlover(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
gregpee:
learn crypto currency trading, master it and thank me later.
note i make $10 every single day .
thou there is high risk due to market volatility but it worth the risk
you trade futures?
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by telleyway: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Emperor2020:

imoterx@gmail.com
Already have a verified binance account
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by biomi: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Forex.
Buy a good bot. Fund it and let it trade for you,which bot will you refer
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Cashbanky(f): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
ashetu:

Please the group link
Check my signature and reach me on whatsapp
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Cashbanky(f): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
olatuneji:

please bro i use God to beg you, delete any group relating to anything cryptos you've join on telegram, 99.9% of them are scam.

If you dare put your money into it, i'm sorry to say your money is gone speaking from experience.

The testimonies you are seeing is all lies.

Let me also tell you this, telegram is now a hub for scammers, you've to be careful with the groups or channels you join on telegram.

I lost #500k to the group you're talking about.
I'm damn broke at this moment, I never believe i can get scammed.

Pray to God to open your eyes to business opportunity because most of what you're reading here on this thread nah lie. people are just sweet talking so that the guillible should contact them.

I just have to loggin my account to tell you this because i hardly comment on threads.
What you said is true. I was scammed last year in one of those groups. All those testimonies they post are lies.

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by ezeknov(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Galacious1:
Amazon KDP. Made my first million with it.

really?
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by cherryCola: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
aluyapreston:

I have a solid idea. The good thing is that I have a personal land as collateral damage in case things go haywire which is very unlikely. Also I run a home-based writing business that comfortably earn me 200k monthly

I need investors and we will draw out a complimenting contract

Quite me for more info. And we can talk better privately

The bolded shows that you know nothing about
entrepreneurship.
An investor or a startup funder is someone that as agree to take a risk in funding your business idea.
In this case they is no guarantee of making profit for him or her.
So you keeping your land as a collateral in case of business crash is pure foolishness in an entrepreneural
world.
unless you where to borrow the money which is highly not advisable.

Happy new year everyone cool.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Galacious1: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
ezeknov:

really?
yes
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by vanvickie(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Emperor2020:

Good afternoon bro, I've done all these, please help me with the binance Bible, EMAIL- vanvicky1@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by ezeknov(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
What is online survey?

If this is your first time you are hearing about this and you are wondering,

what is online survey?

Online survey is a questionnaire that you can complete online to help companies, individuals and organizations improve their performance. It is simple, companies wants to know how they can improve and win over more customers, to achieve this, they need to understand what customers want. So they prepare questions and all that for people to answer so they can analyze it, make improvement and win more customers. The good thing is, they also pay people who help them answer the questions. There are online survey websites, these websites bring together, many surveys for people to complete and make money or earn reward. It is pretty easy, all you have to do is spend some time, answering questions and you get paid or earn any other form of reward.But the problem is, there are many Online Survey websites out there that are not reliable.
For more coaching...... Kindly pm me
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by ezeknov(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Galacious1:
yes
how do you promote your product?
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by tunamenga(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
stevnwigw1:
tsfisheriesm@gmail.com
dwadetunji@gmail.com
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Drezinc(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
KelB:
Learn affiliate marketing.
You can be making up to 100k a week.
I can coach you if you're interested

I'm interested... How make I buzz you?
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by KelB(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Drezinc:

I'm interested... How make I buzz you?
Check my signature
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrValthegreat:

Hi Emperor2020, I have downloaded and verified my binance app and now ready to trade, pls I need your help regarding your trading strategies pls.
okparaval@gmail.com
no much strategy,all u need signal that all,u enter ur entry buying sell,if e reach e buy then put ur selling entey then e sell off,but on that fr u to mk money fr dis na jst capital,no big deal u swap to usdt nd all that,no b all this reading chart or day to day trade,cos to the stay online steady fr day to day trade no be my liking
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
olatuneji:

please bro i use God to beg you, delete any group relating to anything cryptos you've join on telegram, 99.9% of them are scam.

If you dare put your money into it, i'm sorry to say your money is gone speaking from experience.

The testimonies you are seeing is all lies.

Let me also tell you this, telegram is now a hub for scammers, you've to be careful with the groups or channels you join on telegram.

I lost #500k to the group you're talking about.
I'm damn broke at this moment, I never believe i can get scammed.

Pray to God to open your eyes to business opportunity because most of what you're reading here on this thread nah lie. people are just sweet talking so that the guillible should contact them.

I just have to loggin my account to tell you this because i hardly comment on threads.
no lies I was scammed 420k in 2020
Hard man like me I couldn’t believe it
But I’m over it
I don’t take telegram business deals serious again
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Sammyklever(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Emperor2020:
no much strategy,all u need signal that all,u enter ur entry buying sell,if e reach e buy then put ur selling entey then e sell off,but on that fr u to mk money fr dis na jst capital,no big deal u swap to usdt nd all that,no b all this reading chart or day to day trade,cos to the stay online steady fr day to day trade no be my liking

We Don drop mail ...we still dey expect your mail Boss
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
I will get to u all that drop ur mail soon ,jst been busy for some time... anybody way tell u to com telegram or giv am money na jst scam..the main thing is get ur binance verify, know how to use p2p to buy coin,den how to buy ND set limit,most terminology like stop loss and buy limit or sell limit,I will still add u guy to some crypto minded guys fr WhatsApp group,where u see discussion and all dt,even airdrop update sef...but this fr u to mk money fr dis update,na capital,fr u to de see small money which is not a bad deal,for example using bnb is $519 now,even though is going to fall a little bit,bt not sure cos now is monday,so imagine u buy am now ,it will touch $560 btwn now to Friday or Saturday,jst de follow am,so imagine how much u made,as u buy am at that price nd sell it off at 560+ dolls within seven days..no much hassle..naso de tin the work,y we de use all this coins or trade am b say,there utility and usercase is much tense,is been use day to day transaction,both as gas fee and all that,even etherum,same wit btc ND Solana...even if e go fall e no go fall like all this shit coin one person de control like doge ND Shiba,way b say only Elon go jst talk coin go rise,next minute news go com e go fall like boob
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
ezeknov:
1. Take Online Surveys And Share Your Opinion There are a lot of companies that will pay you for your opinion. It's quick, easy, and you can earn a little bit of money for doing it. These options aren't going to make you rich, but they can give you a little spending money every month for simple activities that you can do in your spare time. Tools To Use: Survey Junkie - Earn cash and rewards for sharing your thoughts and opinions. Income Potential: $50 per month

2. Start A Blog If you really want to make money at home, you need to start a blog or website. This is your home-base for everything that you do online, and it, by itself, can turn into a hugely profitable venture. Income Potential: $3000 per month.............
pls how do u withdraw on survey junkey? I registered last month and saw the ID verification before withdrawal reason I had to give up
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by millionboi(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
maiiilooo:
For me, there's an agroline business I want to invest in .. though I'm still sourcing for funds ,but hopefully before the end of January
becareful,most of them are scam
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Decryptor(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
planetx:
I can see you are a novice pretending to be in the know how. People that invested in shiba from January till like August are now $ millionaires. So believe whatever you want to, because I can see you are angry for getting into the game late when it started dipping

Mumú! Show me the millions you made. undecided

You dey call person novice and yet you don't know jack about figures and percentages and here you are talking trash about 40m% ROI grin

Here is a screenshot of the history chart of Shiba during the period you talked about...the highest it ever went up was 103% up and it has crashed down to over 90% and the bar has been dipping ever since with investors like you crying about "burning".

Take a look at Ripple, with all the investors, it is still stuck at less than $2.

A crypto whale has already sold millions of SHIB and exchanged them to Ethereum which is very bad news for you Shit-ba holders
(I doubt you even know what the term "crypto whale" means)

How much did you invest in it that you are making noise?

Even Bitcoin didn't hit 100k% ROI and you are calling 40m% ROI grin grin

Go and sit down! When I started trading crypto, you were still playing Bet9ja.

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by ezeknov(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
AccessME:
pls how do u withdraw on survey junkey? I registered last month and saw the ID verification before withdrawal reason I had to give up
kindly
pm
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by maiiilooo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
millionboi:
becareful,most of them are scam

Ok thanks ..

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
ezeknov:

kindly
pm
Done
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by planetx: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Decryptor:

Mumú! Show me the millions you made. undecided

You dey call person novice and yet you don't know jack about figures and percentages and here you are talking trash about 40m% ROI grin

Here is a screenshot of the history chart of Shiba during the period you talked about...the highest it ever went up was 103% up and it has crashed down to over 90% and the bar has been dipping ever since with investors like you crying about "burning".

Take a look at Ripple, with all the investors, it is still stuck at less than $2.

A crypto whale has already sold millions of SHIB and exchanged them to Ethereum which is very bad news for you Shit-ba holders
(I doubt you even know what the term "crypto whale" means)

How much did you invest in it that you are making noise?

Even Bitcoin didn't hit 100k% ROI and you are calling 40m% ROI grin grin

Go and sit down! When I started trading crypto, you were still playing Bet9ja.
https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/11/04/invested-100-in-shiba-inu-15-months-how-much-now/.

Bloody wretched fool I was going to ignore you at first but I changed my mind. Read the attached link and hide your ugly face in shame. You are an illiterate and a nobody. Every one and their mama knows that Shiba Inu had an insane bull run except a dummy like you showing a 90 day ROI in late 2021 when Shiba Inu came out in 2020 and early investors are now $ millionaires.

I can see you don't know the difference between a 90 day ROI at 103,000 % when the peak at 0.00008 was reached dropping 6 zeros from it's inception that is when it started dipping in October and the ROI from January 2021 like I stated in my original post. Argue with the link that said a $100 invested in Shiba Inu Aug 2020 would have fetched a whooping $14 million yes 14million$ not Naira by October 2021 at 14 million% ROI.

Dumb illiterate instead of clicking on All or even 1 year chart he clicked on 90 days from October 2021 to January 2022 when Shiba came out August 2020 thinking he got me. You are trading crypto but don't know how to read simple charts, talking about if I know what a whale is cheesy whale ko shark ni. You better read this and go back into your shell and don't think you have a comeback at me. Even a 103,000 ROI at the tail end of a bull run which is your gotcha within 90 days is unheard of in crypto history, talkless of a dumb ass like you thinking you got the smoking gun to discredit me.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2022
spritedmalcomx:

Boss abeg how I go take contact you? . No be say I no day see money but I no day take am do any thing before u know I don broke finish abeg how u go take mentor me even if na to share my profit into two I ready to do am. Abeg
as u ready shaa,but na capital go give u money ooh,drop mail..I will reach all u guys, little patience
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by southsouthking(m): 5:37am On Jan 04, 2022
Emperor2020:
I will get to u all that drop ur mail soon ,jst been busy for some time... anybody way tell u to com telegram or giv am money na jst scam..the main thing is get ur binance verify, know how to use p2p to buy coin,den how to buy ND set limit,most terminology like stop loss and buy limit or sell limit,I will still add u guy to some crypto minded guys fr WhatsApp group,where u see discussion and all dt,even airdrop update sef...but this fr u to mk money fr dis update,na capital,fr u to de see small money which is not a bad deal,for example using bnb is $519 now,even though is going to fall a little bit,bt not sure cos now is monday,so imagine u buy am now ,it will touch $560 btwn now to Friday or Saturday,jst de follow am,so imagine how much u made,as u buy am at that price nd sell it off at 560+ dolls within seven days..no much hassle..naso de tin the work,y we de use all this coins or trade am b say,there utility and usercase is much tense,is been use day to day transaction,both as gas fee and all that,even etherum,same wit btc ND Solana...even if e go fall e no go fall like all this shit coin one person de control like doge ND Shiba,way b say only Elon go jst talk coin go rise,next minute news go com e go fall like boob

ifakuku@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.