Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts (2308 Views)

Jakande Built LTV For Lagosians; Tinubu Built TVC & Max FM For Himself / How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dapo Apara, lagosians would thank this man for whistleblowing.

One day he will be celebrated for freeing them from slavery.

Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by yorubarere: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
AkalaJ:
Op, I can't believe you carried this your foolishness enter 2022. Smh. You forget say Tinubu has been a private citizen like you since 2007. By the way, what exactly is your end game? I know you are based abroad, which makes your motive even more curious. If your campaign is to demarket Tinubu's candidacy in the event that he contests for the upcoming presidential election, you might as well change your strategy because this your current one won't fly, as Tinubu is not the governor of Lagos State, so your attempt to instigate Lagos residents against the state government because of your hatred for a private citizen is very stupid. It's a new year, you better receive brain and find something more productive to do with yourself.
I knew this is his end goal. He hypocritically opened a Peter pandora post today to divert attention. I knew it was just a bait to divert attention. Like when people want to smack him, he will say "see I already talked about Obi". I have his post where he was shamelessly praise Obi pandora on his formal Monika.

Check below
RuudVanNistroy:

:
One thing I will give him credit for and what makes him stand out from other politicians is coming out to defend every single allegation and answer every question put to him by the journalists on Arise TV. The other people mentioned in Pandora and Panama Papers all stayed quiet because they know nothing will happen to them and they are above the law.

He has a sense of accountability and for that I respect him, even though I don't agree he was been 100% truthful.

With the current realities I think he is the best candidate to run the country after watching the interview. He is the best of the evils in the fold of APC and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by yorubarere: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
RuudVan:

I am not sure who collects taxes in Delta the only state I ever lived in,nor Osun where my parents are from.

Taxes are mandatory and there are capable civil servants that can collect it. It is not rocket science, this arrangement is simply to enrich some people's pocket.
Lol this one don deh claim Yoruba too. Why are you guys shamefully claiming Yoruba in this forum? Are you ashamed of your tribe? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by redsun(m): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2022
RuudVan:

I can't help but respect this man for turning the richest state in the country to his personal piggy bank.

���

A classic case of the more they look, the less they see.
Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 02, 2022
redsun:

���

A classic case of the more they look, the less they see.
shocked
Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 02, 2022
yorubarere:

Lol this one don deh claim Yoruba too. Why are you guys shamefully claiming Yoruba in this forum? Are you ashamed of your tribe? cheesy

1 Share

Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2022
yorubarere:

I knew this is his end goal. He hypocritically opened a Peter pandora post today to divert attention. I knew it was just a bait to divert attention. Like when people want to smack him, he will say "see I already talked about Obi". I have his post where he was shamelessly praise Obi pandora on his formal Monika.

Check below
I have no bias, all Nigerian politicians are fantastically corrupt. David Cameron had to report them to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.

1 Share

Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Sahara reporters
Changed journalism.
Re: Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
We need Saharareporters and People Gazette to keep exposing the bullion van king.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Obidients Movement Officially Flagged Off In Plateau State Today / 2023:British High Commissioner Visits Peter Obi To Discuss About Nig Economy.pix / 2023 AFRD: We Share Your Pains - Ugwuanyi Tells Wives Of Fallen Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.