Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. (492 Views)

Kalu Donates Security Vehicles To Police, Urges Nigerians To Embrace Farming / Zamfara Government Donates Security Vehicles To Niger Republic To Fight Banditry / Ugwuanyi Donates Security Vehicles To Army, Civil Defence, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. by Felixjoe(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
In the effort to support the internal security mechanism of Aguluzigbo Community, Distinguished Senator Dr Victor Umeh OFR (Ikemba Aguluzigbo) has just donated a new Security Van to the community's Vigilante Group.

Presenting the key of the vehicle to the Traditional Ruler of the Town, HRH Igwe Rufus Iloduba (Igwe Ohanyelu II na Aguluzigbo), Senator Umeh pointed out that the gesture is in fulfillment of his earlier promise to provide a vehicle that will enhance their mobility of the security personnel within the Community thereby charged them to make effective use of the vehicle in ridding the community crimes and all forms of social vices in the year 2022 and beyond.

In their speeches, the Traditional Ruler of Aguluzigbo, Igwe Rufus Iloduba; the President General of Aguluzigbo Development Union, Hon. Chinwike Madueke; the Chairman of Aguluzigbo Progressive Forum, Chief Sunday Ezenwobi; the Chairman of Aguluzigbo Security Council, Mr Tebsy Anuabunwa (Akajiugo) and the Commander of the Aguluzigbo Vigilante Group expressed gratitude to Senator Victor Umeh for his continued benevolence towards the progress of the Community.

They noted that Senator Victor Umeh has through his indiscriminate generosity, brought significant transformation to the Community both in basic infrastructural development, road construction, scholarship for Aguluzigbo students, employment opportunities, electricity, security and other basic amenities therefore prayed God to sustain his blessings on him and his family. They also seized the opportunity to call on other well-meaning and resourceful indigenes of the community to key into similar selfless gestures in order to enhance peace and development of Aguluzigbo.

In addition to the Security Van, Senator Victor Umeh further gifted the personnel with cash, bags of rice and moral encouragements.

Re: SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. by ablejesus26(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nice

Building a strong internal security system is very important.

1 Like

Re: SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. by Freestainworld(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Good way to start the year

1 Like

Re: SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. by Princesaha: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Who are you @ Op. Are you from our amiable town, filled with milk and honey, Aguluzigbo. Anyway, the new Igwe, Rufus Iloduba is my Uncle. If you see this, holla me make we empty some bottles this new year. I dey enter Villa tomorrow ok. One love!

1 Like

Re: SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. by Felixjoe(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Princesaha:
Who are you @ Op. Are you from our amiable town, filled with milk and honey, Aguluzigbo. Anyway, the new Igwe, Rufus Iloduba is my Uncle. If you see this, holla me make we empty some bottles this new year. I dey enter Villa tomorrow ok. One love!

Call me up 09095017918
Re: SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. by helinues: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Very nice of him

1 Like

Re: SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2022
Lol... refurbished dead mistibushi l200.

When will this people wake up
Re: SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. by princeabdul(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2022
May God bless everyone that's trying to fix Nigeria. �

1 Like

Re: SECURITY: Sen. Umeh Donates Security Van To Aguluzigbo Vigilante Service. by Felixjoe(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Lol... refurbished dead mistibushi l200.

When will this people wake up

Where you there to know it was refurbished? Even if it was, does it stop the security men from operating or doing their Job?
Thank the People's senator for contributing to the development of his community. Your own senator I bet couldn't do that.

(1) (Reply)

Run For House Of Reps In 2023- Activist Deji Adeyanju Tells Davido / Breaking!!! Nigerians In Germany Host Orji Kalu Endorse Him For President (photo / What Kind Of Payback Should Be Metted To Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.