Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (20924 Views)

Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 500 Clerics Fast, Pray For Buhari’s Re-Election In 2019 / Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Ubanz: 4:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Senior almajiri's looking for tips.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by alen4smith(m): 4:25am On Jan 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Foolishness is when someone is talking about 2023 when 2022 is just about taking it's first breast milk.
it is even more foolish when you fail to plan for the future !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by lexy2014: 4:26am On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Abdulmumini Jibrin is an Executive Director at FHA and not the Managing Director. Gbenga Ashafa is the MD. Punch shouldn’t be making this kind of silly mistake.

Anyway, God bless Jibrin and all the clerics. God shall answer their prayers since it’s in the best interest of Nigeria.

Were the 2500 clerics not paid for their "services"? From which purse was d payment made? How is hiring 2,500 clerics to pray for Tinubus presidential ambition in the best interest of Nigeria?
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Freestainworld:
Yahoo clerics cashing out on drug baron.

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 02, 2022
VaselineCrew:

They are demons bro! People like that seunmsg guy.

We are talking about a country were people can’t even get government water, yet, they still choose the most corrupt local champions to continue the disaster.

Nigerians men, with their thick and hard coconut heads!! It’s sad! Beyond sad!
cry
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 02, 2022
DrMuzungu:
Chief Tinubu would be a good president. At least, you would know where your money is (in his pockets).
LMAO

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 02, 2022
redsun:

Tinubu must have secretly sent several bullion vans/aircraft of the suffering Lagosians money to the mentally retarded clerics.

Nigeria is a rogue state, that is why a prolific criminal like that has the boldness to think he can be the president, or rather, the presithief.
When Lagos state treasury is your personal piggy bank you will have this kind of boldness.

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by seunmsg(m): 5:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Omodua:
Chill my Friend. Better advice your mentor Tinubu not to delve into murky waters of presidential ambition. He should be Godfather to ambitious people. He has seen it all. Let him anoint instead of nursing the ambition. Maybe, he has more money to waste! My Take.

He’s going to contest to contest and there is nothing jokers like you can do about it other than wail uncontrollably on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Drogunov: 5:16am On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:

He’s going to contest to contest and there is nothing jokers like you can do about it other than wail uncontrollably on social media.

Kadoso, for the sake of your sanity stop this horsecrap! This is a new year. You will have stroke o. De de me wo o.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Milikenheights: 5:16am On Jan 02, 2022
Prayer is always good. A lot of our leaders need it and we should enter the new year prayerfully
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 5:46am On Jan 02, 2022
baralatie:

So to offer prayer to God that banditry.boko Haram,economic depression to stop in Nigeria.isnot worth it.
It is 2023 presidential ambition that you are supporting
All these were parts of the prayer points.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 5:51am On Jan 02, 2022
VaselineCrew:

They are demons bro! People like that seunmsg guy.

We are talking about a country were people can’t even get government water, yet, they still choose the most corrupt local champions to continue the disaster.

Nigerians men, with their thick and hard coconut heads!! It’s sad! Beyond sad!

Instead of complaining about the choice of other citizens, it's better to start canvassing for votes for your preferred candidate so that greater number of voters can be support your candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 6:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Omodua:
Chill my Friend. Better advice your mentor Tinubu not to delve into murky waters of presidential ambition. He should be Godfather to ambitious people. He has seen it all. Let him anoint instead of nursing the ambition. Maybe, he has more money to waste! My Take.

It's better that Tinubu pursue his presidential ambition to a logical conclusion. This will enrich our democratic culture and help to define how we want to run it.

2 Likes

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by omojeesu(m): 6:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Ao m'erin joba eweku ewele!
Good luck to him!
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by AbiaNextGoverno: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu, South West is South West

But if you ask me, I prefer Fashola

Na this kind foolish mentality keep Nigeria like this today...as long as it's a northerner, you guys are still going to pay #325 for a litre of fuel over there. Still your stupidity won't still allow you look for competence instead of clanship.

As if buhari has done anything for his clans men... instead bandits are roasting them like barbecue...keep campaigning for tinubu, e go soon reach una too.

Mumu
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Penguin2: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:

Maxi Penguin or whatever,whelther you Biafrans like or not the north you people so much hate has pit its tent with Tinubu,and it muslim/muslim joint ticket for APC family after all,its a muslim party!

Enjoy my dear.

You people can even do an Imam/Imam ticket.

Wetin concern me?
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Penguin2: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2022
oyatz:

Nobody becomes a president of a Nation unless he/she is pre-destined.

Jonathan was destined by God to become the leader of the greatest country in Africa.

If it's part of the destiny of Tinubu to be president, he will be. . .the God-factor is the ultimate decider.

Definitely, nobody can remove the God factor.

But God in his infinite wisdom, goodness and mercy, can’t destiny Tinubu to rule Nigeria.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by West2019(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2022
its only a fool that will wish tinubu 2023 abition
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by babafesfes: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2022
ROTIMI AMEACHI
REMAINS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR NIGERIA
�HE IS SOUTHERNER (will balance rotational presidency between SOUTH and North)
�HE COME FROM SOUTH SOUTH ( he will complete the tenure of South South that Goodluck Jonathan started)
�HE IS IGBO from EKWERE ( HE will represent the IGBO presidency
�He is BUHARIST ( NORTHERNERS WILL NE HAPPY TO VOTE FOR HIM)
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by kunle75(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2022
Tochitee:
Really?? I thought they 've agreed that osinbanjo is the next president??

He is ,i think all they're doing is political gimmicks
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by idanone(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Meteng: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Waste of effort and money

Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by adelaja70(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2022
redsun:

I am glad I am not sitting in that abyss of darkness that is inhabited by dark-minded creatures like you.
With your occultic moniker
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by kingsmaila(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2022
We pray for the best leader not like we insisted on PMB and we are facing the consequences.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by akdjr(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2022
You mean well for Nigeria. Kudos
Biodun556:

Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu, South West is South West

But if you ask me, I prefer Fashola
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by akdjr(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Once the ticket is giving to Jagaban! Everyone should just say congratulations to our new president
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Omodua(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2022
oyatz:

It's better that Tinubu pursue his presidential ambition to a logical conclusion. This will enrich our democratic culture and help to define how we want to run it.
OK. If you say so.
Mind you,he is terminally sick and this should be his main concerns than presidential ambition. Still remember Musa Yar'Aduah who traded off his health for political expediency? Let's learn from people's mistakes!
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Omodua(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:

I don't think you like Tinubu. If you do,you won't advice him to go ahead because he has health challenges and may end up like Musa Yaraduah who risked his health for political expediency. Tinubu has seen it All. What again?
On performance scale, I rate Osinbajo above him. He has age on his side and intellectually gifted.
My take,anyway.
Re: 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Osek(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2022
Biodun556:

https://punchng.com/2500-clerics-offer-special-prayers-in-kano-for-tinubus-presidential-ambition/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1641047044
They have started again o naso Dem carry this Satan of darkness come give us president
All this Satan of darkness clerics bcs of small money don dey sell their birthright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.