Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease (885 Views)

Kemi Afolabi: I Have Been On Sex Break For More Than A Year / I Battled Incurable Ailment In 2021 — Kemi Afolabi / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease by Cuterboy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Popular Yoruba Nollywood actress, Kemi Afolabi Adesipe has revealed she wrote her will in 2021 when she was diagnosed with an incurable disease.

In her post on how she believed there is truly a God and how God has shown her mercy, Kemi revealed she already bought herself slot of a graveyard.

Showing a video of herself back at the hospital, she explained...
Read more: https://9jabeat.com/kemi-afolabi-reveals-she-wrote-her-will-after-being-diagnosed-with-an-incurable-disease-in-2021/)

1 Share

Re: Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease by isaiah4life(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
It so disheartening to posit that some nairalanders still don't believe in the efficacy of God.

God is great. Ooh noo! He's the greatest.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease by yuping(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
She even bought a space in grave yard, this one is deep, they is truly God.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Only a fool thinks there's no God sad
Re: Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease by Kwamecron(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
May the almighty heal us all.
Re: Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease by DEROX: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
smiley i really love this woman among other yoruba actresses she just get class
Re: Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease by dangotesmummy: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmnnn

God has given you another opportunity to live and see 2022.amend your ways with God before it's too late.some of your senior colleagues didn't get the opportunity you have to see 2022- Racheal oniga,baba suwe etc but you did.God is giving you a second chance,ask God for forgiveness and amend your ways with him.dont you dare leave this world without having a relationship with Jesus Christ.hes our only hope in this crooked and degenerated world

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

According To Kanye West, Tupac Was An Overrated Rapper. What Is Your Opinion? / Oxlade Sex Tape - Full Video / Slay Queen In Tears As Boyfriend Serve Her Breakfast After Caught Knacking Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.