Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! (1328 Views)

Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by KingCas777: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
I'm actually sorry for using a new profile. I had to do so for security reasons.

I contacted someone on NairaLand here who helped me to bid a car on copart.... ML350 2012... They car landed in Nigeria on 3rd of December and up till now yet to be cleared...

When the car landed...the person that helped me get the car said he has agent who he uses to clear his cars and he charges 1.5 million for everything... I researched Google and Nairaland and found out that the actual price is between 1.5m to 1.6m... so I had to send the money for him... Hoping the car would be out before 7th because I read here on Nairaland that it takes only 3days to clear a car or Atmost a week... After like a week I kept calling the person that helped me get the car he kept giving me different stories...on daily basis...infact I called him every morning and night he keeps blaming it on custom officer and there snail speed. I now had to contact another agent who would help me pressurize the guy into working on releasing my car...they keep dribbling the guy as well. So I had to request for the agent number to call him directly Early this week of which he assure me that the car would be out this week... Getting to this morning...he sent me a typed document he called a DN asking me to pay an additional whopping of 640k in the DN for my car to come out... At this point I'm devastated. I'm furious and mad... All the agents I've contacted... The most they've told me I've to spend on the car is 1.8m... of which most of same mentioned very but this guy after making me pass through alot and ruining my Xmas and new year still want to dwindle me into paying him another huge sums of money... How do I explain that I'm about to use 2.2 million to clear ml 350 of 2012 model?
Les I forget... The person that helped me get the car have entirely stopped picking my calls... I'll still reveal his identity after all these...

I'm planning on going to Lagos by next week to see what I can do...please I need all the help I can get right Now to deal with this dubious people...or if you have contact pls I need rn...
Please guys

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by Kraytur: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
You should have used third party shipping companies like cargo extra they charge lesser and are very reliable

You don enter this one

Just use army track am

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by DelTel(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=KingCas777 post=108995183]I'm actually sorry for using a new profile. I had to do so for security reasons.

I would advise you all quickly resolve it
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by DelTel(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
KingCas777:
I'm actually sorry for using a new profile. I had to do so for security reasons.

Please guys

Sallaum or Grimaldi?

3rd December 2021 to (say 3rd) January 2022 is 30days so demurrage is plying up on the vehicle and also SUV demurrage higher than saloon car

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by SportsHD: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cc. Gazzuzz
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by KingCas777: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kraytur:
You should have used third party shipping companies like cargo extra they charge lesser and are very reliable

You don enter this one

Just use army track am

How I wish I knew about this earlier��
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by KingCas777: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
DelTel:

Sallaum or Grimaldi?

3rd December 2021 to (say 3rd) January 2022 is 30days so demurrage is plying up on the vehicle and also SUV demurrage higher than saloon car

Grimaldi

How would I resolve... That money is really too much on me bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by DelTel(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
KingCas777:

Grimaldi

How would I resolve... That money is really too much on me bro

Share the last 6 digits of the vin number
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by KingCas777: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
DelTel:

Share the last 6 digits of the vin number

Is it safe to do that here bro
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by DelTel(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
KingCas777:

Is it safe to do that here bro

It is safe

I post pictures of vin number in my advertisement, i wouldn't do that if it is not safe

Meanwhile, it is only the last 6 digits you are posting not the full 17 alpha-numeric

You can send to me via WhatsApp 08188631785

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by KingCas777: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
DelTel:

It is safe

I post pictures of vin number in my advertisement, i wouldn't do that if it is not safe

Meanwhile, it is only the last 6 digits you are posting not the full 17 alpha-numeric

You can send to me via WhatsApp 08188631785

Ok check your WhatsApp
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by KingCas777: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
��
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by efewizey(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
He can be tracked. So long as you have details of the account you paid to and phone number.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by owo4mii(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
KingCas777:
��

Good evening, I really felt sorry hearing these but to be fair with you,
I will need to seek some details from you either in private chat with you on getting your vehicle.

1. What ship is the vehicle loaded.
2. Do you have a copy of the Bill of Lading.

Then from there, we know the next step to take.

On the DN, try and ask how much surface did he pay to attract the DN? Which valuation was he given?

Contact me with the glo line on my signature on WhatsApp.
Thanks.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:16am On Jan 03, 2022
I really dont know how people pay in full for services not rendered yet.i can never make that mistake.well,involve Efcc

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by sultaan(m): 2:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Our people running our system.
Everyone trying to reap where they did not sow.

In a normal system they would have move to a flat rate, but because corruption flourishes in the grey areas, everything is painted grey.

Paying $4k tax on used car is ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Dubious Clearing Agent... Please Help! by owo4mii(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
For the newest century in the Nigerian sea port.... Car Auto business is more easier in a safer arms and delivery of your goods and consignment is guaranteed.

HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR PRICE FOR THE DELIVERY OR YOU NEED IDEA ON THE COST PRICE.

WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII / SURRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

We deliver at your conveniences and help your minimize your expenses.
Update us as soon as your get your B/L or dock receipt to make easier job delivery and afford demurage on your goods.

Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp : 234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with : yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible

(1) (Reply)

Error Code P0015 And P0017 On Lexus Rx350 2009 Tokunbo / Toyota Fj Cruiser 2008 Model / Law Concerning Driving A Righthand Vehicles In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.