Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David (4394 Views)

Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' / Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert / Yvonne Jegede And Her Father Resemble So Much (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
Facial Genetics: A Brief Overview
Stephen Richmond1*, Laurence J. Howe2,3, Sarah Lewis2,4, Evie Stergiakouli2,4 and Alexei Zhurov1
1Applied Clinical Research and Public Health, School of Dentistry, College of Biomedical and Life Sciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, United Kingdom
2MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit, Population Health Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
3Institute of Cardiovascular Science, University College London, London, United Kingdom
4School of Oral and Dental Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
Historically, craniofacial genetic research has understandably focused on identifying the causes of craniofacial anomalies and it has only been within the last 10 years, that there has been a drive to detail the biological basis of normal-range facial variation. This initiative has been facilitated by the availability of low-cost hi-resolution three-dimensional systems which have the ability to capture the facial details of thousands of individuals quickly and accurately. Simultaneous advances in genotyping technology have enabled the exploration of genetic influences on facial phenotypes, both in the present day and across human history.

There are several important reasons for exploring the genetics of normal-range variation in facial morphology.

- Disentangling the environmental factors and relative parental biological contributions to heritable traits can help to answer the age-old question “why we look the way that we do?”

- Understanding the etiology of craniofacial anomalies; e.g., unaffected family members of individuals with non-syndromic cleft lip/palate (nsCL/P) have been shown to differ in terms of normal-range facial variation to the general population suggesting an etiological link between facial morphology and nsCL/P.

- Many factors such as ancestry, sex, eye/hair color as well as distinctive facial features (such as, shape of the chin, cheeks, eyes, forehead, lips, and nose) can be identified or estimated using an individual’s genetic data, with potential applications in healthcare and forensics.

- Improved understanding of historical selection and adaptation relating to facial phenotypes, for example, skin pigmentation and geographical latitude.

- Highlighting what is known about shared facial traits, medical conditions and genes.

Introduction
The facial surface is readily visible and identifiable with a close relationship to the underlying cartilaginous and skeletal structures (Stephan et al., 2005; Wilkinson et al., 2006; De Greef et al., 2006; Al Ali et al., 2014b; Shrimpton et al., 2014). Differences in relative size, shape and spatial arrangement (vertical, horizontal and depth) between the various facial features (e.g., eyes, nose, lips etc.) make each individual human face unique, although closely related individuals such as monozygotic twins have very similar facial structures. Information on an individual’s facial morphology can have several important clinical and forensic applications; informing patient specific models, improving and reducing the need for extensive surgical interventions for craniofacial anomalies/trauma, prediction/reconstruction of the facial form from skeletal remains, and identification of suspects from DNA (Stephan et al., 2005; De Greef et al., 2006; Wilkinson et al., 2006; Beldie et al., 2010; Popat et al., 2010, 2012; Richmond et al., 2012; Al Ali et al., 2014a; Shrimpton et al., 2014; Farnell et al., 2017; Richmond S. et al., 2018).

No they can not be children of mine. I carry within me the paternal DNA of. Yeshua Ben Yosef through the French Black Merovingian Kings. Yeshua carried within Him the paternal DNA of Yossef all the way back to King David. Not all Black Americans are my children. I am the father of the Jews and we obey the laws of Yahwe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
What my face looks like. I have a smaller width nose because my ancestors never lived in Sub Sahara Africa and had to adapt to he extreme heat and humidity. My ancestors were royalty we never worked and labored in hot fields. Historically Judeans were sheep herders, fishermen and craftsmen we never labored in hot climates as Judea present day Palestine sits near the sea and has mountains. I grew up knowing to read and write without much schooling and was a child prodigy amongst my peers because ancestors invented their own languages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Barack Obama while serving U.S president did not care about the murder of Trayvon Martin because he was not his bloodline. He even made the statement that if he Barack Obama had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin. Yet it's not true Trayvon Martin looks like me and was a child of mine. I was and still very upset about the satanic Black Elites sacrificing him for political propaganda.
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Faces are genetic and you can read the whole article study done right here:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2018.00462/full
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
The Tygran people who are persecuted by the evil Cushites of Ethiopia are my children and descendants of Jews who fled there.

Look at their faces and noses.

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Genetics: Its written all over your face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_jKypC8X7o
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Genesis 1:1-2
It was not by their sword that they won the land,
nor did their arm bring them victory;
it was your right hand, your arm,
and the light of your face, for you loved them
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
As water reflects the face,
so one’s life reflects the heart.
Proverbs 27:19

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kalief Browder Was Innocent, But He Was Imprisoned for 3 Years. Here’s What His Sister Has to Say.

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHub80AHFk

Mow you know why they want everybody to wear masks because in these End Times science has revealed a Biblical wisdom about faces. grin

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Look to the Lord and his strength;
seek his face always.
1 Chronicles 16:11
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
How ignorant we are to judge by skin color when their genetics is written all over their faces. Nature knows no color line. Genetics are shared across the notion of superficial race.

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
All them that promote and practice that Molech worship they call LGBT just observe their faces. These are not my children they are of another daddy.

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
MATTHEW 24:40
KJ21
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken and the other left.
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
1 Chronicles 16:11
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil,
to blot out their name from the earth.
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2022
Hey the nose does not lie it's one of the key points of facial recognition science. There are genes for the nose plus environmental factors that helped shape our noses.

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 6:37am On Jan 03, 2022
KJ21
I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2022
These paintings are some of the oldest ones depicting King David. As you can see he did not have a hooked nose or a Nubian nose. King David had a celestial nose in all the ancient paintings. Not all Black people are related to King David whose real name was David Ben Yudah. Jesus whose real name was Yeshua Ben Yosef was of the paternal line of David so he also bore the celestial nose. The climate of Judea and diet played a lot into the biological genetics of the Judeans.

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2022

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
For the Lord your God is gracious and compassionate. He will not turn his face from you if you return to him.
2 Chronicles 30:9b
Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
King James Bible Daniel 9: 7
O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.

As you can read it was understood thousands of years ago that the faces of Judah were different from Ham and others.

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous
and his ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.
1 Peter 3:12

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
I shall reveal to y'all many new worlds if you pay attention.

Emperor Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire in the 1500s was a Black Saxxon king. The origin of the Hasburg dynasty is with the Black Saxxons forcibly converted to Christianity by Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne a Black Frankish king of my father's tribe. The Saxons became more Carlolingian than the Carolingians themselves and ascended the elective throne in 906 A.D the Franks never recovered the rule of Germany. Anyways Emperor Charles V is the father of the Hasburg jaw a genetic trait rather defect from the incest practicing Hasburgs who called themselves the greatest ruling dynasty in European history. The Hasburg wed marry White ladies and therefore some of Hasburg lineages became all White.

The Hasburgs are behind many secret society operations today including George Soros funding Black Lives Matter, Antifa and a host of other chaos causing movements.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by HarshBitterTrut: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Is this Ethiopian painting of Yeshua from the 1st century accurate?

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by Richwallet: 1:26am On Jan 04, 2022
James 3:14-16
But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by Richwallet: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Eliohim's eyes know your true face and character

Re: If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David by Richwallet: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
2 Corinthians 3:18

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Famous People With Strange Phobia / Kaffy Is Breathtaking In New Photos / New Bride Put On Blast Over "Perverted" Bridal Shower Tag [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.