Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS (5328 Views)

He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
This reportedly happened this 31st night.
They removed his teeth we can only guess that they used plier. To get more details on this clash between Vikings and Eiye in Delta check my last two threads. If you're in any of these groups in Warri Delta state I'll advice you to suspend the new year celebrations and start running as a matter of urgency.

https://www.nairaland.com/6918481/vikings-cult-war-claims-life

https://www.nairaland.com/6918535/see-police-killed-these-two

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Nwodosis(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
If little Sylvester can be forced to drink chemical at their teenage level, pulling of teeth with plier na child's play for the adults in their kingdom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool All D GRA GRA, ALL d WHO GOES U..

R.I.P TO THE DEAD..

GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION.. Amabobi No CULT JAZZ PASS, No CULT STRONG PASS, No CULT JUJU PASS...

People Dem wey CARRY am 4 HEAD in doz DAYS, Dem de 6ft and MANY go STILL join Dem but I no PRAY so..

GAME wey u go JOIN and u no go get PEACE of MIND. U no go fit de one PLACE or even WALKER freely for ROAD, Ur house self u no go fit stay.. Na only wen ur Gs Dem de wit u, na dat TIME u fit feel SAFE, which is not even 100% SAFE...

amabobi no Gain in it.. LAS LAS u go see BANTER, LAS LAS u go still FIGHT and dat FIGHT or BANTER fit b ur last...

If u no COME, u no go KNOW and if dem no Tell u self, U no go fit SEEM..

WTF MAN

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Well he looks more handsome .. imagine kissing those cute lips in the latter picture.. grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Well he looks more handsome .. imagine kissing those cute lips in the latter picture.. grin grin wink
Lol no respect for the dead again

1 Like

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol no respect for the dead again
If only you respected the dead you wouldn't be posting the dead picture here... absolute disrespect coming from you.. grin wink angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

If only you respected the dead you wouldn't be posting the dead picture here... absolute disrespect coming from you.. grin wink angry

No be them wan waste their life. Na mumu dey join cult na. Every day every day death

5 Likes

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cultistupdate:

No be them wan waste their life. Na mumu dey join cult na. Every day every day death
So you already knew the answer to the question you asked me in the first place.. "rhetorical" grin wink

1 Like

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

So you already knew the answer to the question you asked me in the first place.. "rhetorical" grin wink

Lol but this is not a joking matter again o. Government no fit put mouth. See as everybody just leave them to dey kill themselves

1 Like

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol but this is not a joking matter again o. Government no fit put mouth. See as everybody just leave them to dey kill themselves
Do the needful..

2 Likes

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by SenatePresdo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Even Bandits lives matters more than that of cultists.

Many cultists will be killed gruesomely, yet no media platform will report about it.

Just like when A rat is killed on the street, no news outlet will report about it grin

How can some people choose to become this worthless to the society.

I even heard Police almost never investigates their Death.

4 Likes

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Even Bandits lives matters more than that of cultists.

Many cultists will be killed gruesomely, yet no media platform will report about it.

Very soon dem go finish
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Naijatask: 2:33am On Jan 02, 2022
I guess this is also one of the benefits of joining a cult? grin grin grin
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by GraphicsMaster1: 6:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Naijatask:
I guess this is also one of the benefits of joining a cult? grin grin grin
Yes it is.

2 Likes

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by samuel051: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool All D GRA GRA, ALL d WHO GOES U..

R.I.P TO THE DEAD..

GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION.. Amabobi No CULT JAZZ PASS, No CULT STRONG PASS, No CULT JUJU PASS...

People Dem wey CARRY am 4 HEAD in doz DAYS, Dem de 6ft and MANY go STILL join Dem but I no PRAY so..

GAME wey u go JOIN and u no go get PEACE of MIND. U no go fit de one PLACE or even WALKER freely for ROAD, Ur house self u no go fit stay.. Na only wen ur Gs Dem de wit u, na dat TIME u fit feel SAFE, which is not even 100% SAFE...

amabobi no Gain in it.. LAS LAS u go see BANTER, LAS LAS u go still FIGHT and dat FIGHT or BANTER fit b ur last...

If u no COME, u no go KNOW and if dem no Tell u self, U no go fit SEEM..

WTF MAN
Holy gram
Boss welcome back
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2022
samuel051:
Holy gram
Boss welcome back
Wtf man..
Holly Gram cool I see u my MANCHI.. HAPPY new YEAR... NEW YEAR, NEW KALA.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by samuel051: 7:07am On Jan 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I see u my MANCHI.. HAPPY new YEAR... NEW YEAR, NEW KALA.. WTF MAN
Holy gram
Happy new year amabobi
More kalas to ur arsenal
Wtf man..

3 Likes

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by lereinter(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2022
"Adolescent exuberance age"is the luring avenue used to get this young folks into this malady

Op you doing a great work by revealing the outcome if they join

Parents and guardians have a load of work to do

2 Likes

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2022
lereinter:

"Adolescent exuberance age"is the luring avenue used to get this young folks into this malady

Op you doing a great work by revealing the outcome if they join

Parents and guardians have a load of work to do

It looks like a fun group
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
If little Sylvester can be forced to drink chemical at their teenage level, pulling of teeth with plier na child's play for the adults in their kingdom.

It is a dirty game with no. Benefit other than loosing lives 24/7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

We don't respect living or dead cultists. Go and tell army to stop posting pictures of dead boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
kingthreat:

We don't respect living or dead cultists. Go and tell army to stop posting pictures of dead boko haram
Being are beings regardless of their deeds..
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
kingthreat:

I am yet to see one single benefit in this yeye cultism. Someone messaged Nigerian view his wife was in the hospital his cult gangs cant help. But they have helped him with gun before. Very very useless something. If Billionaires wey don do drugs, illegal things wey no get peace of mind even cockroach like u with radio frequency in your account u go still wan join cult. Wey u go still pay them to register and still pay with your life there after.
Actually them no deserve respect.

4 Likes

Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2022
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Polynek(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2022
Nice 1, they shud continue wasting there selves undecided
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Polynek:
Nice 1, they shud continue wasting there selves undecided

How dem never finish is a surprise
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Polynek(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Cultistupdate:

How dem never finish is a surprise
grin grin grin You are very funny Bro grin
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin
Polynek:
grin grin grin You are very funny Bro grin
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by Bastardlyrich: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Cultism is extremely bad,please desist from it
Re: See As They Used Plier To Remove Person Teeth - Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2022

Being are beings regardless of their deeds..

Your opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Stripped Unclad For Stealing In A Lagos Shopping Mall (PHOTO) / Lady Caught On CCTV Putting Poison In A Man's Drink At A Hotel (pics/video) / 5 Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.