Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers (4857 Views)

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers / Gov. Amaechi Dances Skelewu Amidst Cheers From Supporters" On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by Dsomething(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
long thing, I know say God dey sha
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by zikclassiq(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
How was your holiday Gbenga? I just wanted to tell you that the Efcc will soon knock at your door. Watch out!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by 1forall: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
20 vehicle convoy?!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by Nija4Life(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
Big B1:

I suggest that this country should be set on fire.

This dude should have been rushed to ground by area boys the minute he got out of the plane.
His house in Shagamu should have been set on fire.
Gorilla war should have been declared right away.
This is one of the reasons the pin heads (Nigerians) should have voted for Buhari.

Goodluck has been our president for over 2 wks and no governor has been arrested. No sign of new air, it just simply business as usual.
I am certain that Goodluck will waste our time for another 4 years with absolutely nothing to show for it.

If Gbenga Daniel is not arrested by next Tuesday, I will advise you folks to give it up and don't expect much to be done about corruption for at least another 4 yrs
We have a long way to go.

What we should be thinking about:
The money in Bankole's account is enough to put together 2 solid hospitals (international standard) in Nigeria.
It is enough to install a technology that will produce constant power supply in at least 3 states in Nigeria.
It is enough to build up to 10 solid schools (international standard) in Nigeria.
Is enough to repair Lagos Ibadan express road.
Is enough to pay back Lekki concession road construction.
Is enough to feed the whole town for more than a year.
Is enough to maintain certain countries for a year.

This is how far this stolen money could have gone.

If this dude (Bamikole) and others are found guilty, if they are not killed immediately, I suggest a minimum of 25 yrs in jail for each of these bastards.

And pls Nigerians, when you see these people don't ever get carried away by praising them, there is nothing more despicable when you act like this. It's your money they've stolen and your children future they've destroyed. Hence when you see them scream Barawo, Ole, thief!!!!! behind them. It is even ok for you to try to hand used tires on their fat necks.

This is the only way corruption will stop in Nigeria.

Couldn't have been further from the truth. All this foot dragging and side shows will not curb corruption in Nigeria
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by slim05: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
An Ibo student was told to interpret "The two bank thieves"to Yoruba and his response was The meji bank ole = Dimeji Bankole, cheesy wink grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by shinystar(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
He can't escape conviction and jail terms. Excited to have him back.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by mikeywise(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
Anybody dat thinks Gbenga Daniel will be arrested by EFCC should think twice,because as far as dis country is concerned,it is business as usual.I pray it doesn't get any worse than what it is.I don't envy the president at all.he has infrastructures to to build,corruption too is staring him in the face and the worst of it all,BOKO HARAM is tearing the nation apart.I hope the we all have Gudluck at the end of the day,God help us all.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by AroOkigbo(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2011
shinystar:

He can't escape conviction and jail terms. Excited to have him back.
Excited? Not yet, EFCC is for those who steal a few million naira. Once you are in the "billion naira stealers club" (OGD, Bankole, et al belong here), chances are that you are as free as air after the initial EFCC gra-gra
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by rebranded(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2011
This is not surprising. It is either the area boys around the airport have bn given some change or want some change just like they hail people from abroad. However the way we are handling corruption is unimagineable, some governors that have bn investigated for 4yrs are out of power and walking freely. The economy is not growing, yet keep hearing all these funny promises and believe it. Obasanjo himself has said the present government is not fighting corruption so what else. Nigeria needs urgent helpm
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by Gbenge77(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2011
Shameless ritualist.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
Why una dey tear face here? The source of the story is COMPASS - that's Dani Elebo's paper now.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by monkeyleg: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
You all wait till Ibori comes back, even Goodluck will be at the Airport to welcome him, with pardon letter and a new wife. This our shameless country Nigeria
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by Larufa(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
parents beware gbenga elebo (the ritualist) is back oooooo.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by koyaabj: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2011
The problem is not with our leaders or office holders but with the entire country, the foundation of this nation was built on corruption, every soul in this country is corrupt in one way or the other, that is why we always believe that our political office holders are corrupt even when they have not been pronounced guilty by the court. in situation like this those of us who do not benefit from an office holder directly always shout thief! thief!! if given the same opportunity we will surely do more than those we call thief.
I have not seen any political office holder that has not been called thief in this country even fashola who has performed better than the president we still call him thief, ole ole, Any way maybe with this FOI bill signed our journalist friends will be able to get information & documents and publish same rather than listening to those whose bussines is (PHD) pull him down.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by geniusbami(m): 1:05am On Jun 20, 2011
Lucky is seriously working, thinking how to fight corruption, fight the decay in our academic system, combat the spate of crimes, kidnapping and insecurity, including those throwing 'bangers in d north and is figuring out a better life for all.

Is that not what he promised? To continue 'fighting for' all these things. Chika na! So, any clue he gets on any of these areas he'll present a proposal for whoever is coming after him.

Talk, he will. Do, he won't. trust him to perform is trusting a snail to win a 100m dash. OYO! I had no books, I had no bags, that's why I am d u l l !
Re: Gbenga Daniel Arrives Lagos Amidst Cheers by Basics007: 3:36am On Jun 23, 2011
This story was ran by Gbenga Daniel's newspaper so it should be taken with a pinch of salt and a bottle of malt.
In Naija it's very easy to cheer or boo anyone. Just hire some impoverished rascals and they would cheer or boo you to hell. Daniel has more than enough to hire all the praise singers he needs. I remember Ogun PDP itself used d same tactic when they hired some polythecnic students to boo him at GEJ declaration be4 the elections.
All the same Madam Farida over to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election: My Conditions To Campaign For GEJ — Gov Sule Lamido / Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election / We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.