Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? (630 Views)

WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by Rebic(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
I sat for the Nov/Dec GCE of the year 2010 as an external student.

I cleared all the papers when the result was released as I checked once online.

Then I forgot everything about the result and never bothered about collecting my result.

In so doing,I forgot my reg and sit num,only remembering the name of the school I sat for the exam.

Now I want to collect my result and I don't know how to go about it.

What do I do in rectifying this issue pls?

Your suggestions will really count and be helpful.

Pls someone should help me tag the appropriate mods to help push it to front page.
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by billynoni(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2022
Go to the school, meet with the principal and stating your plight, good thing you still remember the year you did the exam... But yesssssir, the truth? Go with ENOUGH MONEY, like ENOUGH MONEY, principal and secretary will help you to "check old files" and it cost time, and you know the popular saying=> TIME IS MONEY, innit?
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by Rebic(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2022
billynoni:
Go to the school, meet with the principal and stating your plight, good thing you still remember the year you did the exam... But yesssssir, the truth? Go with ENOUGH MONEY, like ENOUGH MONEY, principal and secretary will help you to "check old files" and it cost time, and you know the popular saying=> TIME IS MONEY, innit?

Thanks for your response sir.

Like how much do you envisage I go with?
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by billynoni(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Rebic:

Thanks for your response sir.

Like how much do you envisage I go with?
It depends actually, what state? City or town or village?
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by Rebic(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
billynoni:
It depends actually, what state? City or town or village?

Lagos state
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by Rebic(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pls I would love more contribution,I'm begging.
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by billynoni(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Rebic:

Lagos state
Ahhhhhh, hold city money then ooocheesy Budget 20-50k
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by Rebic(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
billynoni:
Ahhhhhh, hold city money then ooocheesy Budget 20-50k

Thanks for your time
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by billynoni(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Rebic:

Thanks for your time
You're welcome and goodluck.
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by bake19: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
This happened to me as well, don't make the mistake of going to the school since it is private gce. Go to waec office in front of yabatech, that is where your result can be generated. I don't know how much you will be asked to pay but it won't be upto the amount quoted for you. Avoid thugs, ensure you enter into their reception before making your complaint. They will attend to you in less than 30 minutes.
Re: How Do I Get My GCE Result Of 2010? by Rebic(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2022
bake19:
This happened to me as well, don't make the mistake of going to the school since it is private gce. Go to waec office in front of yabatech, that is where your result can be generated. I don't know how much you will be asked to pay but it won't be upto the amount quoted for you. Avoid thugs, ensure you enter into their reception before making your complaint. They will attend to you in less than 30 minutes.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Country-that-allow-international Students To Bring Their Family / Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. / How To Change DOB And Name Of Original WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.