Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Makes Your Older Picture Trash In Today Eyes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes Your Older Picture Trash In Today Eyes? (356 Views)

The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World / 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Your Older Picture Trash In Today Eyes? by fineboynl(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Looking at your older photos When you wear the best and be the talk of town and the fact you had the best at the time it was taking. But it happens to be trash currently when you look at them. You feel you didn't had the best as you or people think.

Back then they know me as a guy that garge. Week in and week out it's a new clothes which people admired and respect so much. We are everywhere party and fighting. Alot of money and resources went into all of that.

But looking at some of the photos it look disgusting and a feel we didn't really had the best as we once think. But the old respect is still there if those old pal see me. They will know this guy then.

But the question is the faces and dressing on those old photos is not really repenting to the standard that one would expect.

Example: I was watching Jim hyke old movies. All the dressing people were hailing him as at the time all of them look trash in my eyes.
Re: What Makes Your Older Picture Trash In Today Eyes? by OmejeGuy: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
The last thing you should struggle to do when you can't conveniently afford it, is to "be trendy".

Fashion trend is transient. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Older Picture Trash In Today Eyes? by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: What Makes Your Older Picture Trash In Today Eyes? by onecrate: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: What Makes Your Older Picture Trash In Today Eyes? by NumeroUna(f): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
That's because you're comparing the past picture with what is obtainable in the present.

At the time, that was the best clothes, camera/picture quality and mode of dressing.

So looking at the past from the present, of course it wouldn't look as good because everything is upgrading as time progresses. Same with cars, phones, etc etc

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Help Me / Happy Birthday To Miracle / Suggestions On Good Mattresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.