Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) (17957 Views)

Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) / Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by JOemmy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
coolcare:
I dey hate all this fraud cool

Which one his fans, fans not get bukata!

Sugar daddy na sugar daddy which one is fan!

Thunder grin devile

It might actually be fans just 2000 loyal dumb fans can contribute that #10m if they pay #5k each most of these bbn ex housemates have millions following them on their social media accounts.
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
tutudesz:
The way fans dey gift all this Celebrities Money, Cars and house, Nigeria no suppose to dey borrow money O! Abi Buhari no get fans grin
His fans did trekking for him in those days.
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by Temptee101(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

They are busy gifting an already comfortable Nengi N10m while an MOG asking for a common phone and Car is being addressed as entitled.

So you believe this? Chai.
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by johnero353(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Believe this at your own peril... undecided
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by mosaicafrique: 1:33am On Jan 03, 2022
This money would have saved slim joes life, useless people called fans
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by Judd007: 3:14am On Jan 03, 2022
How many fans, these celebrities don give 2k?
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by pacespot(m): 3:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Too much money in wrong hands in this country. This is because people are not properly rewarded in Nigeria. Some people get paid stupendously using their family connection to get high paying jobs or lucrative contract deals, while many languish with peasant pay inspite of their hardwork. People that truly work hard for their money won't be dashing money around like this. The job of any sane Nigeria president is to correct this anomaly in this system. Let the youth graduates take charge of wealth creation in this country by facilitating technology transfer into the real estate industry to employ youth graduates based on their proven skills and competence. People with wherewithals and who have undergone training should be the ones building our residential houses and industrial complexes and government should pay them salaries for that. This will put the average Nigerian infrastructures on par with those seen in advanced country and this is the only way to bridge the gap between the rich and poor in this country.
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Where my fans dey. My birthday na tomorrow. Watin una go give me
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by ademuyiwa20(f): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2022
As far as a man can pay millions of naira just to get down with a lady how much more this. I pray those fans get sense before the end of this year coz if they die today, she won't even remember they sent her money
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by Jodha(f): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
Iet me see the Automatic if it available

Good morning sir.... kindly send a WhatsApp message to any of the numbers on my signature

Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by melodyboy(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Oh God Almighty, turn me to good news.
Whatever i do let it become news...
If i wave, sit, dance, eat, bend, jug, ...let them command attention and object of good news ...
Only the living are celebrated, let my life praise you oh Lord
Re: Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2022
because of that recent ish with Davido ba? grin

itsme01:
Davido, Senators and Alhajis sef Na fans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Rocks Peacock Feathers Outfit To Oceans 8 Movie Premiere / Download Stingy Men Association Nigeria (SMAN) ID Card Template And Form / Ik Osakioduwa And Wife Celebrate Daughter's 2nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.