Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage (71151 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Cute Photos With Son Jamjam / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Agricmoney(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
ok.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by motionarena: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
This one wey tiwa wear rob sure say Davido never shag am
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Peace1993: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-lPRGMlsn4

Davido celebrates the New Year with his 2 babymamas, Amanda and Sophia, their kids, Jamjam and Tiwa Savage in Ghana.

Davido was enjoying his time with his kids and baby Mamas playing and having fun with them.

Imada was confused about the maternity of Davido's second daughter Hailey and decided to question her mom about it.

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2741837975261358830?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

https://instagram.com/stories/thesophiamomodu/2741785261038342076?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
This one no dy play with hin children off camera?
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by itsme01: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Annie001:

You don't have sense.
Does hailey sounds vocal like her
Are they not in the same school?

Same school how
Hailey stays in Atlanta, Imade in Victoria Island

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by cmecproblem(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
This life.... Just have money.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by JoshTim: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Romanoff:

No be lie.

I know a family whose children have been fighting each other in court for property worth billions for years. The matter never see head.

They have tried to bribe judges in each other's favour, they have arrested each other with police, they have used jazz and all manner of threats.
You dey Onitsha,?
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Romanoff(f): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
JoshTim:

You dey Onitsha,?

No sir
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by nijanigga: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Aidejay:
The dilution of African Culture.
we are now proudly promoting westernised version of family living.

Davido is mirroring the behavior of american rappers and celebrities in exact replication. at this current rate he will be far deep in bastard children by the time he is 40.

This should be abnormal not what we go to the internet to awnnn and "they're so cute" at.

if we don't nip this in the bud this decade then imagine the outcome of things when in 25 years 90% of the people walking on the planet will be born out of wedlock aka bastards.

black people are on their way to destabilize one structure that has kept us far from the decay that has overwhelmed the west in the past 50 years.

Samuel P Huntington said
"In the emerging world of ethnic conflict and civilizational clash, Western belief in the universality of Western culture suffers three problems: it is false; it is immoral; and it is dangerous".
You're comments are just over top Please define marriage and contrast it over the years .
Even when laws in America is contrary to what you defined as marriage
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by MPESA(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Annie001:

You don't have sense.

Why abusing him/her been vocal is not as being intelligent and smart ....
Are you paid to promote Imade

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Elidrisy20: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Body no be firewood cool
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by MPESA(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
itsme01:

Same school how
Hailey stays in Atlanta, Imade in Victoria Island

I don't know why she took it personal, abi Sophia pay them to promote Imade image ni.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Alexo23: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
And so what? Nairaland must you report Davido. Reginald the wife of her grandpa or Tonto's daily activities
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Basicend: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
sonnie10:
Chioma doesn’t care. Nice one from her, self worth is very important.

I don't think you are correct. . What is self worth about Chioma.. ?

Is it not the lady that shows her boobs and ass every week in Dubai for all of us to see. . These 2 are far much better in self worth than her. .

May be she was not invited here or in Dubai as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na so WizKid take dump tiwa after pressing her yansh live in concert.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by JoshTim: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Romanoff:

No sir
Okay. Where?
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Basicend: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
I think we should change nairaland's name to Davidoland.com.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Basicend: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na so WizKid take dump tiwa after pressing her yansh live in concert.

Bro Tiwa don big up. . her stature is no longer cute for the stature of Wizie.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by gnhpowerhouse: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
sonnie10:
. One Chioma Neighbor ,This Persons knows Chioma Very Well
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by AngelicBeing: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:
Polygamy is only interesting when the kids are young.

The demerits of polygamy, especially in wealthy homes, start to manifest when the kids grow to understand the realities of life.

Things fall apart if the polygamous father dies intestate.

Except Davido makes a will, 60 years from today, these pretty moulds of pure beauty and innocence won't be sitting in one room. Even if they do, it wouldn't be without deep hatred, suspicion and envy.

Last year I was one of those who claimed that the institution of marriage has outlived its importance until I encountered the case of a polygamist whose younger children are unable to complete their education abroad because of his demise. His estate is valued at 10 billion naira and the court battle just commenced. These cases last up to three decades most times and are continued by Grand Children.

Don't get it wrong, there's rivalry and strive between children of same mother but nowhere near the scenes of shame children of different mothers act for inheritance.
Gbamsulotely cheesy
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by ayobams(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
I am sure you are not married .This is a normal past times in many married homes . This TV show shouldn't be the only guide to make your uninfomed statement.
Apparently, you don't know what makes a family tick.

tillaman:
cool
You just have to love OBO, these guy is just a dynamo, even guys with 1 wife and kid finds it difficult to create time for them but look at OBO with the big bag he still balances everything!!
Max respect to Davido all day everyday and twice on sundays
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by bluefilm: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
See as money come do am e come be say davido no be rascal again for having several baby mamas
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by ayobams(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
which self-worth? you are unbelievable.

sonnie10:

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Themandator: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Sophiebabe85:
Imada was questioning her mom about the maternity of Davido's second daughter Hailey, Sophia was confused.

Poor chefchi was left behind, she was seen partying with her friends.

I side with Chioma on this. It is bad enough to have been impregnated outside wedlock but it would have been foolish to be so hungry of his company and be depraved that she would allow herself to be gathered with other ladies also conquered by the same man as mere trophies.

Are they telling us that since the boy left them that they have not found love else or they need his image for their validation

They all be have self worth and respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Aurelius1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
@Sophiebabe85 you are really happy having a swell time with Davido and the kids.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Although i dislike most of his songs, People say he came from rich home, etc
But you can't deny that the guy made it, hes now fit to be called a man.
Back in those days it was he who had the longest robe.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by gazza07(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Davido, you're not a role when it comes to family matter. Where's chioma?
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:

The demerits of polygamy, especially in wealthy homes, start to manifest when the kids grow to understand the realities of life.

Except Davido makes a will, 60 years from today, these pretty moulds of pure beauty and innocence won't be sitting in one room. Even if they do, it wouldn't be without deep hatred, suspicion and envy.

Last year I was one of those who claimed that the institution of marriage has outlived its importance until I encountered the case of a polygamist whose younger children are unable to complete their education abroad because of his demise. His estate is valued at 10 billion naira and the court battle just commenced. These cases last up to three decades most times and are continued by Grand Children.

Don't get it wrong, there's rivalry and strive between children of same mother but nowhere near the scenes of shame children of different mothers act for inheritance.
Auntie you are sooooooo wrong
I grew up in a polygamous home.
I'll forever remain grateful to my dad for marrying 2women in addition to my mum who was the 1st. Believe me, I and my siblings love ourselves like we are from same mum.
I as 1st son enjoy the highest possible respect and wellwish of my step mum.
Mid last year my half brother returned from holland infected with covid-19. He was at the verge of death. Our parents are at home in the village without being aware of the battle we were going through the save the life of my younger brother. It was at this stage I realized the dept of love that exist between us siblings.
Come and see us during festivities whenever we gather at home.
Even people from monogamous home are not half as united as are.
God bless my dad for making our family as extensive as it is

The problem with you women is that, na the richies and property na e una eye dey. Since it was the wealth that attracted you people in the first place, it's always difficult to convince you to look away.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by vickydevoka(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jodha:
Wahala for Chioma o
Chioma na Igbo gal. If u no pay Bride price for Igbo gal just forget de pikin
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Daniluv1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Annie001:

You don't have sense.

Make we nor argue or abuse ourselves untop another man pikin

Na for us to hustle make our go better school too
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Godmercy86(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:

this is really deep bro
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by kellyzaf(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
itsme01:
cool

Some people and their way of reasoning, concluding and judging matters they know nothing about is so alarming these days. Funny people everywhere.

With the money Davido made from YouTube been the most streamed African artist , plus his multiple endorsement deals, his apple, Spotify streams... I see why his baby mama are happily having a good time together, Chioma needs to drop her ego and sense of entitlement and enjoy the new family they are making

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by kellyzaf(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
itsme01:
cool

Some people and their way of reasoning, concluding and judging matters they know nothing about is so alarming these days. Funny people everywhere.

With the money Davido made from YouTube been the most streamed African artist , plus his multiple endorsement deals, his apple, Spotify streams... I see why his baby mama are happily having a good time together, Chioma needs to drop her ego and sense of entitlement and enjoy the new family they are making

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.