Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) (7022 Views)

Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development / FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Amaechi2023(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2022
post=109005506:

Anambra alone has bigger economy than Kano markets and industries, reason why this country is stagnant because we are not frank to ourselves, how can Kano generate more VAT when three states are oil-producing states, 6 breweries alone pay huge amount to Federal government or the breweries doesn't list states generating those VAT Each commercial bank branches pay huge VAT to FG Anambra alone top Kano in numbers of commercial bank branches, let alone all the branches in southeast, same with airlines
kano population 15million
employment rate 70%
1248 companies in kano

anambra population 10million
employment rate 79%
1221companies .

2 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Mynd44: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Truth be told apart from Lagos I don't know how many states could beat Anambra when it comes to industries

Ogun state has more industries than Lagos.

Know fact.

15 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Amaechi2023:

employment rate 70%
1248 companies in kano

employment rate 79%
1221companies .
Anambra State top Kano on industrial sector

2 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Mynd44:

Know fact.

That's fallacy

3 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Amaechi2023:

employment rate 70%
1248 companies in kano

employment rate 79%
1221companies .

Take your time and watch this video of one of industrial layouts in Anambra and show me such in Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw

1 Like

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by wordcat(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2022
vedaxcool:

Na wa person dey show you bird anus dey call am bird mouth, yet sense no reach you make you know say bird anus no be bird mouth!

You see bird mouth dey call am anus, Wetin you go call anus when dem show you?

How is it possible that Kano will generate more VAT than the entire SE?

Na landmass dey generate VAT
The only thing Kano can generate pass Anambra na Mosque and Almajiri cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Truth be told apart from Lagos I don't know how many states could beat Anambra when it comes to industries

Lol then open a thread about industrialization not VAT. Ogun state is not Anambra state mate anyway

7 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by SankaraSo: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2022
It is ONLY in Negaria that hinterland has more population than the coast.

That is, in every country of the world, the coast is more populated than hinterland (inner arid regions)

BUT Nigeria, a miracle occurred. And miraculously the Nought has more population than the South.

Please somebody clap for Negeria the miraculous country that performs magic census.

2 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by SankaraSo: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Mynd44:

Know fact.

You went to count the industries by yourself?

1 Like

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
History555:

Vedaxcool is not even a northerner. Its a yoruba man being spokesman for the north. Only yoruba on nairaland acts as spokesman for the north, they will fight north battles, abuse on their behalf, tell u how good north is. Only yorubas. Arewa, bosstrevor, kano1stson are not speaking out. Its a yoruba man that decides to be a slave spokesman
[/s]

I am not Yoruba.

Pathetic ipob terrorists always score zero when it comes to intellectual engagement. If na cannibalism na 100% dem go score!

6 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
wordcat:

You see bird mouth dey call am anus, Wetin you go call anus when dem show you?

How is it possible that Kano will generate more VAT than the entire SE?

Na landmass dey generate VAT
The only thing Kano can generate pass Anambra na Mosque and Almajiri cheesy grin
[/s]

The only thing Anambra generates more than Kano is cannibalism.

4 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by SankaraSo: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2022
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The only thing Anambra generates more than Kano is cannibalism.

At least there are enough humans to be eaten

Kanu state is an arid, empty, desert with no productivity.

You lots keep pulling imaginary numbers from your anus and making spurious claims.

Population - zero
Productivity - zero
Social development - zero

Just FG AID, loans and begging NYSC to post Southern youths for free labour.

7 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2022
vedaxcool:

Lol then open a thread about industrialization not VAT. Ogun state is not Anambra state mate anyway
they are both directly related, btw I am not op
Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
SankaraSo:

At least there are enough humans to be eaten

Kanu state is an arid, empty, desert with no productivity.

You lots keep pulling imaginary numbers from your anus and making spurious claims.

Population - zero
Productivity - zero
Social development - zero

Just FG AID, loans and begging NYSC to post Southern youths for free labour.
[/s]

Eating the meat of innocent people can only be considered productivity by ipob terrorists cannibals!

3 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Carlmax(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2022
vedaxcool:

Oga show us the VAT of Anambra and that of Kano or shut up. That is the only evidence required. Any other thing is a miserable conjecture that is has no basis.

Kano VAT remains greater than Anambra and all the SE combined! No amount of hate or propaganda will change that. Unless you mean you don't pay taxes then it changes nothing all your economic activity changes nothing for the government!

You are just a dunce if with all his analysis all you can keep regurgitating is this thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Abia is even more Industrialized than Kano.
by the way, 3 SE states are in top 10 most Industrialized states in Nigeria.
4: Anambra
5: Abia

7:Kano

10: Imo
and Kano is the only Northern state in the list

Amaechi2023:

employment rate 70%
1248 companies in kano

employment rate 79%
1221companies .

1 Like

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Idiko1: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2022
VAT or cooked books, Ndigbo want out of the shithole called Nigeria. The teste of the pudding is in the eating. After the actualization of Republic of Igboland or even Republic of Biafra, Kano State and Republic of Arewastan can enjoy their VAT to the fullest. There is no force which can stop what has been set in motion to actualize Republic of Igboland or Republic of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Oksman(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2022
vedaxcool:
I was expecting to see Anambra VAT compared to Kano, all I saw was crying, wailing and decent to tribal madness less on evidence more talking.

grin grin grin grin grin

You are actually the one wailing here. He provided stats here that I expect you to counter with your own figure, instead of crying and wailing. You simply lack content or the capacity to engage him.

3 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by ThickSharon123(f): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2022
post=109005166:
Mind game to deceive those agitating for state controling VAT, please how can Kano generate more VAT than the whole of Southeast when Anambra alone is more industrialized than Kano? How can Kano generate more VAT when three states in Southeast are oil producing states? How can Kano generate more VAT when Southeast host 6 breweries, how can Kano generate more VAT than East when Southeast host gaint oil producing firms exploring oil and gas in their domain? How can Kano generate more VAT when southeast host three power stations non in Kano, How can Kano generate more VAT when Owerri Airport generate more air passengers traffic than Kano followed by Enugu Airport? How can Kano generate more VAT when Southeast host highest numbers of importers than any region in Nigeria, Are cows paying the VAT?

Everything you see on paper or report shouldn't be held into consideration. The mind game is being played so that the east would feel the Vat was useless after all and succumb to their demands.

7 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Oksman(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2022
warripekin:
If indeed Kano generates more vat than the entire southeast, why is the north afraid of state's controlling revenue generated from vat. Nigeria is a massive lie, they keep telling. But like I always says, a time is coming, all these will end. Nigeria will be liberated from the shackles holding her down.

You dey mind am.

2 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Redcrafton: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2022
vedaxcool:

Oga show us the VAT of Anambra and that of Kano or shut up. That is the only evidence required. Any other thing is a miserable conjecture that is has no basis.

Kano VAT remains greater than Anambra and all the SE combined! No amount of hate or propaganda will change that. Unless you mean you don't pay taxes then it changes nothing all your economic activity changes nothing for the government!

Yes Kano is greater than all SE in VAT and everything...

Admission into unity schools in Nigeria... cheesy cheesy

STATE MALE FEMALE
1 Anambra 139 139
2 Imo 138 138
3 Enugu 134 134

4 Lagos 133 133
5 Delta 131 131
6 Ogun 131 131
7 Abia 130 130
8 Edo 127 127
9 Osun 127 127
10 Oyo 127 127
11 Ondo 126 126
12 Akwa Ibom 123 123
13 Kwara 123 123
14 Ekiti 119 119
15 Kogi 119 119
16 Rivers 118 118
17 Ebonyi 112 112
18 Benue 111 111
19 Cross River 97 97
20 Plateau 97 97
21 Niger 93 93
22 Kaduna 91 91
23 FCT 90 90
24 Bayelsa 72 72
25 Kano 67 67
26 Adamawa 62 62
27 Katsina 60 60
28 Gombe 58 58
29 Nasarawa 58 58
30 Borno 45 45
31 Jigawa 44 44
32 Bauchi 35 35
33 Kebi 9 20
34 Sokoto 9 13
35 Zamfara 4 2
36 Taraba 3 11
37 Yobe 2 27

9 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Redcrafton: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2022
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Can you show us Anambra VAT compared to Kano VAT? Or shameless liars think tribalism is counted as IGR and VAT?

Can you show why Kano is so scared to allow states collect VAT.

Funny bla8k people..

9 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Landmack: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2022
vedaxcool:
[s]The only thing Anambra generates more than Kano is cannibalism.[/s]

Nna Okija thunder faya u there o!

No,the only thing that Kano generates more than Anambra is underage marriages and littering the streets of kano with Almajiri aka soon to be swi-side bombers!

god bless u.

1 Like

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Landmack: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2022
Redcrafton:

Can you show why Kano is so scared to allow states collect VAT.
Funny bla8k people..
I wonder o

Best in VAT...Best in VAT
oya show working...e tear race!

bwahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Landmack: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2022
it's only in Kano Youth Corp members serve at Mai shayi's tents (tea vendors). No industries,nothing nothing. Just some set of foolish,illiterate and backward moral police called Hisbah parading and arresting naked mannequins and jumping on Beer bottles.

Best in VAT my black derrière !

4 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Fejoku: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Don't worry OP. All the lies and falsehood will end once Nigeria disintegrates. There won't be any need for false census and VAT data. This is why we all must put hands together to ensure she divides.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra
God Bless All Lovers Of Freedom.
May we all have a blessed and fruitful New Year.

4 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Akiara: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
AMEN..AMEN...AMEN..ISEE...ISEE...ISEE!!!

Fejoku:
Don't worry OP. All the lies and falsehood will end once Nigeria disintegrates. There won't be any need for false census and VAT data. This is why we all must put hands together to ensure she divides.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra
God Bless All Lovers Of Freedom.
May we all have a blessed and fruitful New Year.

1 Like

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Beejayy20(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blakjewelry:

werey anambra wan beat Ogun the most industrialized state in Nigeria. abeg Wake up

2 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Beejayy20:

werey anambra wan beat Ogun the most industrialized state in Nigeria. abeg Wake up
I am speaking from what I have experience not out of sentiment like you. I bet my ass you haven't step your foot in Anambra once.
Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Nisiw365: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I am speaking from what I have experience not out of sentiment like you. I bet my ass you haven't step your foot in Anambra once.
Anambra is not industrialized than ogun and oyo. Vat is not gotten from industries alone. Supermarkets. Malls, hotels, clubs and others are also included

2 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Beejayy20(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blakjewelry:

you are the one talking out of sentiment,when it official and obvious Ogun is the most industrialized state in Nigeria even Lagos can't boast more of industries than Ogun talk less of anambra.you should carry your research before disgracing yourself of ignorant on a public forum

2 Likes

Re: Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Beejayy20:

you are the one talking out of sentiment,when it official and obvious Ogun is the most industrialized state in Nigeria even Lagos can't boast more of industries than Ogun talk less of anambra.you should carry your research before disgracing yourself of ignorant on a public forum
Simple question have you step your foot in Anambra before? Or you just speaking from some BS data you pull off your ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abia 2023: Uche Ikonne Is Ill, Recovering Progressively — Ikpeazu (VIDEO) / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 22.443Km Neke-Mbu-Ogbodu Abba-Obollo Etiti Road / Tb Joshua Prophecy 8 Years Ago About RUSSIA AND UKRAINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.