Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) (43852 Views)

Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Prays For Lateef Adedimeji & Mo Bimpe To Have A Happy Home (Video) / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by FutureDecisions: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Actress Mo Bimpe has narrated how her friendship with her colleague Lateef Adedimeji blossomed into a relationship that led to marriage, Igbere TV reports.

In a lengthy Instagram post on Friday night, the newly wed said that she did not know she would end up being Lateef’s wife.

Stating that their relationship started in March 2021, Bimpe said at some point in their friendship, Lateef Adedimeji wanted more.

She added that he was relentless and knew what he wanted even when she was behaving childishly.

“The plan was always to be happy, to do me regardless and live above inhibitions but I wasn’t prepared for the twist, I prayed for the rain and then I saw hurricane, I prayed for the sun and before I knew it, there was a wild fire, Omo I didn’t even know what to believe.

“So there was all my life and that one time, there were people’s projects and trust me to give my all, there were stories on blogs and I didn’t even know how to react, but I started the year 2021 as MISS OYEBADE and I ended the year as MRS ADEDIMEJI … believe me I didn’t see that coming.

“Sometime in MARCH, it became more clearer to me that my best friend wanted more, dude was relentless, he knew what he wanted and as childish as I was, he was patient, it was a no brainer, I gave love a chance and today I’m happy for it,” she wrote.

Bimpe also expressed love for her husband and appreciated him for always being by her side and making her laugh always.

“I love you today and a day after forever, you’re the real definition of skin deep happiness and I promise to be your girl everyday and three times on Sundays, thank you for everything ESPECIALLY FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME LAUGH FOOLISHLY. I’m glad we’re locked together forever.

“Hello 2022, I’m ready, I’m married but I’m also gingered to be the best version of me, I have my husband as my number one fan, I’m ready for the grind,” she wrote in parts.

The couple wedding on December 22, 2021.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYM1WDNoxzf/?utm_medium=copy_link

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by silvoclaira: 6:46am On Jan 02, 2022
kiss

She's skin beautiful, he also.

I think, for me, this symbolizes the happiness that they envision together for themselves and whether they are attempting to continue going for that or they haven't yet pushed theirselves into any toxic relationship.

Wish them well beginning with 2022

Modified : I gladly dedicate this FTC to my family, friends and also to all Nairalanders

Wish you all Longer life.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by illicit(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Nice complexion wink

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Drakkernoir: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2022
And this gal pretty oh

Lucky chap

23 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2022
Then don sign am leave market grin

2 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Omihanifa: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Nah this girl and bukumi oluwasina dey rule Yoruba movie nah grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Ever8090: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2022
braking into the new year hour, I was in church with my wife that God had given me just waiting for his gracious perfection for manifestation...we have come a long way and I love her so much....poverty is bad, poverty keeps you away from your desires for so long,but this time, except God does not exist, my joy will begin with my wife by my side.
Together we will build a new home, new life and a prosperous family, we will be together happily before we go the way of all human.

Nguavese," I know you may not see this, but you are my ever love, the only woman I see my future with, in you and with you, I see a new me and a new world!..promised to love and cherish you beyond your imagination.!

Stay safe for me untill the lord perfects his plans for us.

What is holding me from this bundle of joy now is Money! Money!! Money!!!..

Oh dear God! You work in mysterious ways, you makes a way where it seems not to be a way, you make the impossible possible that is why I have come to you at this point, my heart desires are in front of your throne at thy feet of mercies,..may you look down upon me with your compassionate eyes and touch me with your hand tenderly with compassion and your grace will be upon me, not because I deserve it, but because of your grace and loving kindness.

Dear God, above all ' let your will be done acording to your purpose!!!.....all this I ask trough Christ Jesus.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Abeg shut up if you don't have anything to say.how about the Numerous wedding photoshoot una Dey Take before the actual wedding so much that nobody knew whether it was your actual wedding or you guys were just confused

1 moment you will take romantic wedding photoshoot, the next moment you will say you have nothing in common and he's not your type

When belle enter,he automatically became your type

Gistlover don cast una so abeg rest grin

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by nerdfrost(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Ok

Meanwhile

Nosimp2022 angry
Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Jodha(f): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2022
Awwwnnn..... God when...

2 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing,we pray we all get it right in Jesus name

10 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2022
I admire the guy's haircut..

2 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Dankovich1: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
I pray that the marriage will last to eternal.

Because when the divorce letter will come, you won't equally see it coming

4 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Buhari is a….? Pls complete the sentence herein

a: terrorist
b: bastard
c: jihadist
d: dullard
e: all of the above

19 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by GboyegaD(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hmm... so she never expected it.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by tillaman(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
I hope and pray that you both will be blind to them sons and daughters of perdition out there
Because that is the only way this union can last, make the husband look away from the daughters of jezebel out there and the woman avoid the likes of Mercy Aigbe and Iyabo Ojo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by revived2: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin

But belle enter first nah

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by greenie77: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
If I hear! cheesy
Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by seunfly: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ok, your husband is acting childishly.
Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Kalatium(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
So she friend zoned the nigga initially.

Seems he was not her first option.

4 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Aunty abeg rest... Enjoy your union! No one is really interested in this explanation!!! tongue

13 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Ololanla: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Story
Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Werey. You just wake for morning see yourself inside wedding gown and wedding hall abi?

3 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by CaptainStephen(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
That feeling is priceless!

Sometimes I look at my wife and wonder how we got here from a heated argument when she bashed my car to we becoming friends after meeting for the second time and married today.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Someone should pls help me with MTN Airtime. Thanks. 0 8 1 6 5 0 9 1 2 8 1

1 Like

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Primusinterpares(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
U nor see am coming... Lie on... Another Lie Muhammad spotted.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE THO

2 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by Solofresh2: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nah this girl and bukumi oluwasina dey rule Yoruba movie nah grin
Funmi Awelewa nko sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by opalu: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) by wallay77(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth / Phyno Just Shared The Most Charming Selfie Ever On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.