Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) (924 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Asks Him Why He Didn't Sack His Aide, Israel / Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Meet Mitchell Anu Adeleke, Davido's 1st Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) by Insidenaija: 7:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Davido's first daughter, Imade Adeleke, has asked her mother, Sophia Momodu, why she isn't the one who gave birth to her half-sister, Hailey Adeleke, Newspremises reports.

Davido shares Imade with Sophia. He shares his second daughter, Hailey, with Amanda, who is based in the US.

For the festive season, Sophia and Amanda visited Ghana with their daughters and the half-sisters reunited.

While spending time together, Imade asked her mother why she isn't also her half-sister's mother.

Sophia Momodu told her daughter that she's Hailey's mother.

But Imade pointed to Amanda and told her mother that that's Hailey's mother.

Sophia responded, telling Imade that Amanda is Hailey's mum and so is she.

"She has two mums," Imade said finally.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmHI27JpYg0][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/davidos-first-daughter-imade-asks-her-mother-why-she-isnt-the-one-who-gave-birth-to-her-half-sister-hailey-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) by Ever8090: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2022
Oh..boy...money dey transform everything including your intonation, see as Yoruba girl, dad, Yoruba mum Yoruba but intonation na black American.

This girl will grow up very beautiful, I hear say Tiwa savage don already book her for her son...
Re: Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2022
How is this news??
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2022
When I saw the video, I couldn't stop laughing.
Children can ask questions eh even embarrassing questions. They wonder a lot & want to know why & why & why.
They are so sweet & innocent. I Love Children!
Year 2022 is here! Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Polygamy is only interesting when the kids are young.

The demerits of polygamy, especially in wealthy homes, start to manifest when the kids grow to understand the realities of life.

Things fall apart if the polygamous father dies intestate.

Except Davido makes a will, 60 years from today, these pretty moulds of pure beauty and innocence won't be sitting in one room. Even if they do, it wouldn't be without deep hatred, suspicion and envy.

Last year I was one of those who claimed that the institution of marriage has outlived its importance until I encountered the case of a polygamist whose younger children are unable to complete their education abroad because of his demise. His estate is valued at 10 billion naira and the court battle just commenced. These cases last up to three decades most times and are continued by Grand Children.

Don't get it wrong, there's rivalry and strive between children of same mother but nowhere near the scenes of shame children of different mothers act for inheritance.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) by Jodha(f): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2022
Money make I catch yhu ...
Re: Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) by errigdee: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2022
get money and ur kids go get best
Re: Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) by festacman(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

4 Famous Celebrities Who Became Grandmothers In Their 30s / Tiwa Savage Twerks & Party Hard Wande Coal, Reekado, Bbn Dorathy, With Toke M / Basketmouth Debuts New Hairstyle On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.