Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me (1910 Views)

Has Anyone Bought The MTN 5G SIM Or Router, Please Share Your Experience. / Help! My Lg K20 Plus Only Shows 2g Despite Having 4glte Using A 4g Sim / Pls Recommend A 4g Fone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Maks27: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2022
So recently I was scammed on Nairaland by a member and I don't really want to struggle in a new year. Tho the phone works well and the battery is strong it's just the 4G problem I have. So I have decided to buy a4G mifi or router
Note my budget is 5k to 10k and I am not interested in buying from a nairalander,just suggest good one within my budget and I will find it in a physical shop.

Thank you all God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Blakjewelry(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2022
Maks27:
So recently I was scammed on Nairaland by a member and I don't really want to struggle in a new year. Tho the phone works well and the battery is strong it's just the 4G problem I have. So I have decided to buy a4G mifi or router
Note my budget is 5k to 10k and I am not interested in buying from a nairalander,just suggest good one within my budget and I will find it in a physical shop.

Sorry to hear. I think Airtel is on promo like 5k the one I saw in warri

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Maks27:

I don't know why you are protecting that mothefucker name, tell us his Monica and we'll take it up from there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Maks27: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Sorry to hear. I think Airtel is on promo like 5k the one I saw in warri
is it 4g
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Maks27: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Bodmum:
I don't know why you are protecting that mothefucker name, tell us his Monica and we'll take it up from there
I am not the type that cause trouble and yesterday night he messaged me promising to send 5k it's that one I am hoping to add 5k to buy a 4g mifi

4 Likes

Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Blakjewelry(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Maks27:
is it 4g
yes
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Maks27: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Blakjewelry:
yes
Thank you
Will MTN sim work on it
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by RubiesBanking: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2022
Maks27:
I am not the type that cause trouble and yesterday night he messaged me promising to send 5k it's that one I am hoping to add 5k to buy a 4g mifi

If he should scam another person on this forum, you going to take the blame. You had the chance to expose him so someone else won't fall victim to his scam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Maks27: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2022
RubiesBanking:

If he should scam another person on this forum, you going to take the blame. You had the chance to expose him so someone else won't fall victim to his scam
Of he doesn't send my 5k before Friday I will post his moniker , phone number and WhatsApp profile picture

1 Like

Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2022
i have 4G MIFI for sale
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by tuclap(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Maks27:

chairaman if you need airtel 4g mifi, i can part with mine for a good pay
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Maks27: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
tuclap:
chairaman if you need airtel 4g mifi, i can part with mine for a good pay
No nairalander involved
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Maks27: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
larrygminkler:
i have 4G MIFI for sale
price and I pay on delivery
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Khiaaa(f): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Maks27:

Of he doesn't send my 5k before Friday I will post his moniker , phone number and WhatsApp profile picture
his alternates are bigcowhorn fernandezpablo and several others he uses to scam innocent nairalanders
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Umuazala: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Maks27:

Guys pls how good is universal miffi compared to Mtn , glow airtel etc. Cos I need one soon
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Maks27:
price and I pay on delivery
15k its a 4g lte universal mifi
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by jackson44(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
larrygminkler:
i have 4G MIFI for sale

Cost boss?
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
jackson44:

Cost boss?
15k enugu
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by jackson44(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
larrygminkler:
15k enugu

Too expensive bro
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by ArewaTech1(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Bro, just buy an Airtel MiFi, it is 5K at the moment. you can unlock it to work with any sim
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Kudducini(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Unlimited mtn cheat available hit me up
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
ArewaTech1:
Bro, just buy an Airtel MiFi, it is 5K at the moment. you can unlock it to work with any sim
Which of the airtel mifi? The one I have cant be unlocked
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
jackson44:

Too expensive bro
go and purchase a new one then bro.. Bye.
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by jackson44(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
larrygminkler:
go and purchase a new one then bro.. Bye.

Bought brand new telenet for 13k already bro. Thanks
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by sirqeeboi(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2022
jackson44:

Bought brand new telenet for 13k already bro. Thanks

Where did u get ur telenet?
Re: The Fraud I Have Accepted My Faith But Please Suggest A 4g Mifi Or Router For Me by jackson44(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
sirqeeboi:

Where did u get ur telenet?

C.v bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Plus , Google Pixel, Vivo Or Oppo Help me / Boost Ur Internet Connection Speed, Works With All Network / Android 6.0.1 Released; Includes New Emoji, Security Patches And More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.