Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha (741 Views)

Alex Iwobi Visits JayJay Okocha, His Uncle (Photo) / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday / JayJay Okocha, Alex Iwobi, His Father And Mother In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by ExAngel007(f): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2022

Former footballer, JayJay Okocha has shared some
lovely family photos on social media.

Okocha is pictured above with his wife of 23 years,
Nkechi, daughter Dannielle and son Ajai. See lovely
photos of Nkechi and Danniielle below...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/lovely-family-photos-of-ex-footballer-jayjay-okocha.html
Re: Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by chatinent: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2022
Jay Jay taught most players of this day some skills they know.

Jay Jay is a real Nigerian GOAT.
Re: Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by Officialgarri: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Who is the wife and who is the daughter?

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by insidelife22(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2022
happy married life to all those who got married last year.
happy new year to my fellow bachelors.

knack responsibly to all spinsters.

Ndi naira land,more oil to our elbows.
Re: Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by badaru911: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2022
I just dey stare at those dogs... Very funny and beautiful..
Re: Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by Irondome1: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Beautiful family.
Re: Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by JoeSoapy: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Boy looks so much like Iwobi
Re: Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by Rickmann: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2022
ExAngel007:

Former footballer, JayJay Okocha has shared some
lovely family photos on social media.

Okocha is pictured above with his wife of 23 years,
Nkechi, daughter Dannielle and son Ajai. See lovely
photos of Nkechi and Danniielle below...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/lovely-family-photos-of-ex-footballer-jayjay-okocha.html

Na them dey chop betking money o grin
Re: Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by paulolee(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
never knew he had a son...I respect the lad for not getting close to football or else the career for just die even before e start bcox of regular comparison with his dad achievement..
beautiful family pics just like how he do plays beautiful football...
I so much miss the jay jay, since he left super eagles, his shoes are still too big for any oda player to fill, I thought we found his replacement in the young Mikel, lukaman harauna n even joel obi, bt they never was..
Re: Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha by paulolee(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:
Jay Jay taught most players of this day some skills they know.

Jay Jay is a real Nigerian GOAT.
taught most players bcoz him carry dm enter class n dey begin learn with books n biro abi??

(1) (Reply)

2 Odds+ Winning Train� / Winning Ways...your Pocket Will Not Get Dry / Niaja Factor Again:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.