Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? (4757 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by saysoo: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Empty
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by DrAda(f): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2023
Normal
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by poweredcom(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2023
I feel great who prayer help , i pray to my ancestors , not one fairy tale God above

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by icedbreez(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Incomplete,
something is missing if I don't commune with the father first thing in the morning.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by CHIGIM: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2023
I didn't bother read all bc i see it as a slave mind set.
Now who prayer help or na who jesus or Mohamed help.

Amd incase u must know i never pray since 1994 when i saw the light.
Bc i am the light.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2023
Fireoflife:
if i don't pray the devil will make mess of me. I envy you sha. You still have God's hedge around you.

That's an old wives tale. No one's life is determined by any devils or gods.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Exceed15: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2023
I feel disturbed. The moment I pray I experience peace that is beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by alobright17(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed?

Before I pray, I feel like my battery level is low or at zero percent, but after I prayed, It feels as if I had recharged it and it's fully charged and at a hundred percent.

Before I pray, I feel empty, as if there's no fuel in my tank or i'm just running on reserve, but after I prayed, I feel as though my tank has been refilled and I'm rearing to go.

Before I pray, I usually feel weak and lacking the strength I need to proceed, but after I prayed, I feel energized and strengthened to kick some devil butts.

Before I pray, I feel incomplete as though there's a void in me and there's something I'm lacking, but after I prayed, I feel complete as if the void has been filled.

Before I pray, I feel unfulfilled, as though there's something left that I haven't yet achieved, but after I prayed, I feel fulfilled, as though i've achieved what i needed to achieve.

Before I pray, I feel quite restless and unsettled, but after I prayed, I feel an unusual calm come over me and at rest.

[b]Before I pray, I feel devoid of the courage required to carry out the task that's been assigned to me, but after I prayed, I feel like I can take on any Goliaths that were before me.

Before I pray, I feel burdened like there's a huge weight upon me, but after I prayed, I feel light as if the burden's been lifted.

Before I pray, I often feel so low, down and lacking spirit, but after i prayed, I feel so high and full of Spirit.

Before I pray, I feel like my ability to reason is being constrained or under some restriction, but after I prayed, I feel like it's been let loose and allow to flourish it without any restrictions.

Before I pray, there are some mountains and obstacles that seems too high for me to surmount, but after I prayed, I find myself surmounting those seemingly impossible mountains and obstacles one by one.[/b]

Before I pray, there are some temptations that seem too strong for me not to fall into, but after I prayed, I feel so strong and get the strength I need to overcome those temptations.

Before I pray, there are some questions that seem too hard for me to answer, but after I prayed, the same questions begin to seem easy, as the answers become revealed.

Before I pray, there are some problems that seem so stubborn as though they can't be resolved, but after I prayed, they have no choice but to begin to bow to the Solution to all problems.

Before I pray, I usually feel like not praying or not in the mood to pray, but after I start praying, It gradually begin to feel as if the Spirit has taken over that it's now hard for me to stop praying because praying feels so sweet and good.

This post itself is a product of prayer, as it was inspired by my prayer life, so without prayer i wouldn't be able to make such posts, and as i'm typing right now, I am also praying as prayer is helping me to complete this post which it inspired.

That's why I don't play with my prayer life as I rely on a lot on prayer to be able to do the things I do.

God bless.

So how sure are you that your prayer is the reason you're doing whatever you are doing?

I asked this because people that doesn't believe in God are the ones you're using their creative senses to either type or post, they're richest, E. G Steve Job of Apple, Bill gate of Microsoft, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and IG. Both your pastors are flying jets being made by scientists

I never seen what a prayerful Christian achieved which none believers never done even more.

I didn't say no pray but stop living in lies.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by alobright17(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
That's why I said you don't have any idea about prayer.

Learn to speak about what you know, not what you're ignorant of.
you claimed. To know how prayer works, yet what you believe you gain by prayer others gets same or more despite not praying. You're using either phone or laptop who produced them?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by AZControversial(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2023
smiley

I feel exactly all the bolded on OP's post when I'm yet to pray.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by alobright17(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2023
Fireoflife:
if i don't pray the devil will make mess of me. I envy you sha. You still have God's hedge around you.
hahahahahah so your prayer is stopping the so called devil. We Christians are the most confused on earth. We believed that God sent Satan to job to tempt him yet we're praying for Satan not to mess us up.

Did God sent Satan to Job because he doesn't pray?

Let's say if it's God that sent Satan to come and tempt you, what will your prayer do since both God and Satan placed a bet on your head?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by orisa37: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2023
LOUSY.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by biafranrealson: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Have not prayed sin 2 years now .
Turning point was owo massacre .
If prayer works , terrorist could not have massacred 38 people while praying .

Africa get sense

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by phemmyfour: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
AntiChristian:
But why does Jesus pray more alone than with others?

Was he afraid people will see him puting his head on the floor like Muslims or Jews do?

And the only authentic prayer from Jesus is the lord's prayer, why do many Christian seldom use it?
The "Lord's prayer" is a template of how to pray. Remember Jesus was teaching the crowd how to pray, he didn't pray for the crowd.

2. No instruction in the bible support praying it word for word
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by blazepascal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
I have the feeling the world is coming to an end. if i dont pray at night my conscience wont let me sleep it keeps saying pray you dont know what might happen just pray even if its 1minutes ask for forgiveness of your sin i have never disobeyed my conscience.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by biafranrealson: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
LordReed:

Religion enslaves and delude people

Fear is the instrument of control in religion

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Germanjoe(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Paryer is the master key.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by LordReed(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
biafranrealson:

Africa get sense

Just like the so called native doctor that was kidnapped. Gods and devils are a sham.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Image123(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
LordReed:

We can all see where your prayerlessness has led you, and how the devil has made a mess of you. Now all you do is to franctically look for how God will not exist, lolz.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Spoon empty 😔 angry
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by sonofthunder: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Incomplete
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by FavouredNK: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Elliotwealth1:
Good day sir
I'm babe in Christianity and I'm trying to improve my understanding.
Pls can u tell me more about prayer
I heard it's a discussion with God, but I have been praying and not heard the voice of God
Did I miss it somewhere?
Pls u can reach me on WhatsApp
God speaks in so many ways and sometimes not necessarily the in the audible words but thru so many actions and reactions. You will get to understand this more as you grow spiritually, cultivate the habit of studying the words of God(the Bible) and it will sharpen ur inner mind to help you hear God more.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Princewell2012(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed?

Before I pray, I feel like my battery level is low or at zero percent, but after I prayed, It feels as if I had recharged it and it's fully charged and at a hundred percent.

Before I pray, I feel empty, as if there's no fuel in my tank or i'm just running on reserve, but after I prayed, I feel as though my tank has been refilled and I'm rearing to go.

Before I pray, I usually feel weak and lacking the strength I need to proceed, but after I prayed, I feel energized and strengthened to kick some devil butts.

Before I pray, I feel incomplete as though there's a void in me and there's something I'm lacking, but after I prayed, I feel complete as if the void has been filled.

Before I pray, I feel unfulfilled, as though there's something left that I haven't yet achieved, but after I prayed, I feel fulfilled, as though i've achieved what i needed to achieve.

Before I pray, I feel quite restless and unsettled, but after I prayed, I feel an unusual calm come over me and at rest.

[b]Before I pray, I feel devoid of the courage required to carry out the task that's been assigned to me, but after I prayed, I feel like I can take on any Goliaths that were before me.

Before I pray, I feel burdened like there's a huge weight upon me, but after I prayed, I feel light as if the burden's been lifted.

Before I pray, I often feel so low, down and lacking spirit, but after i prayed, I feel so high and full of Spirit.

Before I pray, I feel like my ability to reason is being constrained or under some restriction, but after I prayed, I feel like it's been let loose and allow to flourish it without any restrictions.

Before I pray, there are some mountains and obstacles that seems too high for me to surmount, but after I prayed, I find myself surmounting those seemingly impossible mountains and obstacles one by one.[/b]

Before I pray, there are some temptations that seem too strong for me not to fall into, but after I prayed, I feel so strong and get the strength I need to overcome those temptations.

Before I pray, there are some questions that seem too hard for me to answer, but after I prayed, the same questions begin to seem easy, as the answers become revealed.

Before I pray, there are some problems that seem so stubborn as though they can't be resolved, but after I prayed, they have no choice but to begin to bow to the Solution to all problems.

Before I pray, I usually feel like not praying or not in the mood to pray, but after I start praying, It gradually begin to feel as if the Spirit has taken over that it's now hard for me to stop praying because praying feels so sweet and good.

This post itself is a product of prayer, as it was inspired by my prayer life, so without prayer i wouldn't be able to make such posts, and as i'm typing right now, I am also praying as prayer is helping me to complete this post which it inspired.

That's why I don't play with my prayer life as I rely on a lot on prayer to be able to do the things I do.

God bless.

My prayer live have been very low I can say 10 or 15 percent, it was not so before.So please how can I ignite it again. I wish someone should pray for me to ignite it allover again. And I don't mind if you can pray for me too.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Princewell2012(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
biafranrealson:

Africa get sense
You will be hated ,abused and be persecuted for my name sake. But rejoice for your reward is in Heaven. Again he said he that endured to the end the same shall be save
This is the word of God.

Those 38 people killed that made you to live church and God have automatically received their own in reversible ticket to heaven, honestly I envy them.

Chances are you might not likely make it to heaven unless you repent now and go back back to God before it is too late.

A man can die anywhere and anytime but have you secured your heavenly apartment where you will spent an eternity before you die is our utmost priority

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Princewell2012:

My prayer live have been very low I can say 10 or 15 percent, it was not so before.So please how can I ignite it again. I wish someone should pray for me to ignite it allover again. And I don't mind if you can pray for me too.
Thank you.
It is well.

Listening to deep worship songs used to be very helpful to me at some point so it's something you might want to consider. You should also make your prayer life a regular prayer point in your prayers. I have already started praying for you myself so i expect some developments soonest. God bless.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Princewell2012(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
It is well.

Listening to deep worship songs used to be very helpful to me at some point so it's something you might want to consider. You should also make your prayer life a regular prayer point in your prayers. I have already started praying for you myself so i expect some developments soonest. God bless.
Thank you very much. I believe changes is coming to me in every area of my life.
I say a big Amen Amen to those prayers in Jesus mighty name.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by Uchedizzy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
I just need someone to aweaken my prayer life cos am always lazy to pray too bad
Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by xproducer: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Jesus was the Prayer Master, He prayed a lot and relied so much upon prayer.

Mark 1:35 (KJV)

And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Matthew 14:23 (KJV)

And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.

Luke 6:12 (KJV)

And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

Matthew 26:40-41 (KJV)

And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

If you want to be like Jesus, and be able to achieve the kind of results He achieved, you ought not just to pray but to pray a lot as though your life depends on it.

God bless.

++++++++

Amen to "pray a lot as though your life depends on it."

Indeed, "pray without ceasing" - 1 Thessalonians 5:17

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6

The Parable of the Persistent Widow - Luke 18:1-8

"Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart, saying: “There was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man. Now there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, ‘Get justice for me from my adversary.’ And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, ‘Though I do not fear God nor regard man, yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me." Then the Lord said, “Hear what the unjust judge said. And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?”

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by MobilityMFR(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2023
You are right
jesusjnr2020:
You're right but prayer is even more than that because God is more than a father. He is God not man, so praying to God offers so much more.

Thanks for sharing. God bless.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? by 12345bbt: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2023
Before I pray my heart is full of fear and anxiety BUT when I pray I have full confident and feel relieved.

Before I pray I feel so heavy of burden and couldn't see clearly BUT when I pray I feel so lighter and be able to see far.

There's great power embedded in prayer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Ashimolowo, Adeboye Et Al Should be Ashamed!!! / Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Download / Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.