Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card (620 Views)

CBN Imposes Limit On Banks’ Foreign Currency Exposure / Leaked CBN Circular Bans Naira Overdrafts Secured By Foreign Currency Deposits / How Best Can I Utilize My Big Amounts Of Potato Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by heykims(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Hello guys.
I just got a currency card shipped to me courtesy a health forum I belong to.
I want to ask experienced guys in here how I can put the card to maximal use. It is a prepaid mastercard debit card and also a multi-currency card as it can take both US dollars and Pounds.
I have little amount of dollars loaded on it.
So how do I use the card and what advantages comes with someone resident in Nigeria with this card. I just don't want to under-utilize it so I want guys here to help me make it to full use.
I learnt the card is acceptable in any mastercard recognised ATM machine worldwide. However the problem I'll have is the dollars will be converted to naira using the CBN official rate at 413 naira to one dollar at the ATM spot. So, how do I also efficiently convert to naira using the real rate of 570 naira to dollar.
Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

I will appreciate if the mod could help me move it to front page for more contributions.
Lalasticlacla

1 Like

Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by Yohh: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Waiting for comments
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by VlamesIffect(f): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
heykims:
Hello guys.
I want to ask experienced guys in here how I can put the card to maximal use. It is a prepaid mastercard debit card and also a multi-currency card as it can take both US dollars and Pounds.
So how do I use the card and what advantages comes with someone resident in Nigeria with this card. I just don't want to under-utilize it so I want guys here to help me make it to full use.

I will appreciate if the mod could help me move it to front page for more contributions.
Lalasticlacla

Banks will never give you that dollars. I think most dollar MasterCard you can only use it to send not receive & the means of deposit is your only means of withdrawal. I"m not sure if you have any stanbic ibtc bank around go & ask they are a little flexible with their forex transactions.

I was thinking if you had someone abroad you send the dollars to them via transfer then let them send you the money back via western union. Not sure if this would work.
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by Pk01(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
heykims:
Hello guys.
I learnt the card is acceptable in any mastercard recognised ATM machine worldwide. However the problem I'll have is the dollars will be converted to naira using the CBN official rate at 413 naira to one dollar at the ATM spot. So, how do I also efficiently convert to naira using the real rate of 570 naira to dollar.
Thank you.

Lalasticlacla
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by NwadykExcel(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pk01:
get binance account, buy crypto and sale on binance p2p.. Simple as abc... Bro show me love, make I send my aza?
undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by Pk01(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
NwadykExcel:

undecided undecided
sup any probs?
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by heykims(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Banks will never give you that dollars. I think most dollar MasterCard you can only use it to send not receive & the means of deposit is your only means of withdrawal. I"m not sure if you have any stanbic ibtc bank around go & ask they are a little flexible with their forex transactions.

I was thinking if you had someone abroad you send the dollars to them via transfer then let them send you the money back via western union. Not sure if this would work.
Thanks boss, I appreciate your comment.
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by Yohh: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mod please move this to front page na..
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by Xeedee: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
heykims:
Hello guys.
Thank you.

Lalasticlacla
Check my thread on Arbitrage. You have a Good mine in your hands. You just need proper information. Check my signature for my contact and chat me up to join my Arbitrage WhatsApp group, u will learn how to utilize that card effectively all for free
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by cherryCola: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pk01:
get binance account, buy crypto and sale on binance p2p.. Simple as abc... Bro show me love, make I send my aza?

@heykims,
this was the best advice
for you, but you choose to be stupid undecided .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by cherryCola: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
VlamesIffect:

He will still get the same 413 CBN rate
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by heykims(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2022
cherryCola:

@heykims,
this was the best advice
for you, but you choose to be stupid undecided .
Shut ur mouth abeg
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by Onnasucs1(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Easy...Use it to buy cryptocurrency then sell the crypto using Binance at black market rate.
Re: How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card by heykims(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2022
The mod should please help project this thread to the front page.
naijacutee, dominique, puskin, FOD
Lalasticlacla

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Blogging In 2022 / Do You Want To Do Business In Ghana? / I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.