Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Learnt K!dnapping From Watching Actor Zubby Michael In Movies — 23-yr-old Susp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Learnt K!dnapping From Watching Actor Zubby Michael In Movies — 23-yr-old Susp (231 Views)

23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend / Stella Damasus Bans Children From Watching 'Lucifer' Movie, Supports Bamiloye / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt K!dnapping From Watching Actor Zubby Michael In Movies — 23-yr-old Susp by tkgz(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2022
A man, who was arrested by the police in Ogun state for allegedly kidnapping a six-year-old child, has said he learned the act of k!dnapping from watching Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael’s movies.
The suspect identified as Ayobamidele Kudus Ayodele allegedly kidnapped the pupil from his school in Ojo Alaba area of Lagos, on November 16, 2021 and kept him hostage for four days until a ransom of over half a million was paid for his release.

According to Vanguard, he said, “Zubby Michael is my favorite Nollywood actor and he is good at k!dnapping roles. I decided to try out some methods used by Zubby to k!dnap children and adults in the movies.

I started by visiting several schools around Ojo to see the possibility of picking children without anyone noticing. On November 16, 2022, I visited a school close to Alaba Market and stayed by the gate.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-learnt-kdnapping-from-watching-actor-zubby-michael-in-movies-23-yr-old-suspect

(1) (Reply)

Hot Photos / Davido And Wizkid Were Spotted Hugging Each Other In A Club / Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut With N50 Million For Birthday Cruise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.