Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

You Are Very Special And You Are Wanted - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You Are Very Special And You Are Wanted (395 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Very Special And You Are Wanted by LiberatedGirl: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2022
All Human's are Extremely Special and They are Needed and Wanted. Regardless of What You Are Going Through you are Are Special , Needed and Wanted.
Re: You Are Very Special And You Are Wanted by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Skreeeek..!! cool

Sis boom dah.. ?

WTH? Man ? cry
Re: You Are Very Special And You Are Wanted by LiberatedGirl: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2022
I Need Fashion Designers For Mutual Reward. I want to Buy, Bags, Shoes, Fabric from Designers. If you have Highly Creative Designs I Will Buy them.

Sadly there is only one condition, I will not Buy imitation products like Made in Nigeria Versace, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger. I think Nigeria makes incredible things and I'm looking to Buy Made in Nigeria but with a Proud Made in Nigeria Stance. I want people to know what they are Buying is Made in Nigeria, By Nigerians and With Nigerian Name. Do I'm looking for products that are Labeled Chidinma, Pelumi, Jibola, . I already have products that are from The House of Bolaji, Oloko, Amaka Asaba, House of Deji. I also have Bags from Mr. ADEYEMI that a Masterpieces beyond international standards. I have for sale Bags by Pat Lola that are extremely Beautiful to the point of Divine.

I NEED NIGERIAN DESIGNS AND DESIGNERS but I have mentioned the rule I will Only Buy Products that are Made in Nigeria and have Nigerian names.

Another Strategy is I will buy Locally made Bags And Shoes which have been Tagged made in Italy or China and have the maker use his real name. I will Buy the Product and foot the Bill for the rebranding. I and the Creator will work on the creation of a Logo that becomes the possession and property of the Manufacturer. So when I want to Buy the Product must come with that Logo and Name the person has agreed on To use.
Re: You Are Very Special And You Are Wanted by matrix199(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2022
I'm glad to know you're fine.
Re: You Are Very Special And You Are Wanted by LiberatedGirl: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2022
If you are a Fashion Designer or a Shoe Maker please Take This Golden Opportunity Seriously. I'm not doing sales or return I'm doing outright BUYING. If I cannot Buy I will not take your Product. I will Buy Only What I consider to be innovative or Creative. Your Bought Products will be placed on my Instagram account LiberatedGirl_Sj and the name Of your organization will be placed Near your product giving you more publicity and fame which translates to more sales for you without us getting a single Naira from You. So Contact me Here on Nairaland or on Instagram LiberatedGirl_Sj.
Thank You For Your Time

Re: You Are Very Special And You Are Wanted by LiberatedMe: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2022
LiberatedGirl You Are Extremely Special, Fantastic And Awesome.

I Joined Nairaland Just Because Of You. Your Threads Are Totally Amazing. Nairaland Will Be Boring Without you.

(1) (Reply)

Mursi Women & The Mursi Tribe - 5 Interesting Facts About Them / The Annual Osun Osogbo Festival 2022 / Philip Nwaenyea Brown - Eze Egi The 1st Of Ogba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.