Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? (1235 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by OnyeObodo: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2022
You think its a joke?

I just read a post where Theonlysonofher was complaining of his wife poisoned his mother with salt. And some men were doubting of what happened.

Let me tell you something youngman, there is 99% chance its a deliberate act. She is a murderer. She deliberately poisoned your mother. How did I know?

If it was her own mother, she will be extremely careful about her health. She will not feed her salt.

My Grandmother is living in our family house now with my mother and I see how my mother treats her diet. She is extremely careful about what doctors said she should eat or not eat. She is so cautious about this.

Check well, your mother is influential in your life and your wife is seeing her as competition. She wants to eliminate her. Nigerian women are that Satanic.

If not that Nigeria is a huge crime scene, many so called men who died in this cesspit were actually murdered by their wives through food poisoning. Most times, its slow. Atimes, its quick. Just to acquire your wealth and live the life she never had at childhood. Nigerian women are hard hearted. Know this and know peace.

Reason smart men use them for rituals when they are done bearing children. Or Divorce them the least. Ask FFK.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by when2(f): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:
You think its a joke?

I just read a post where Theonlysonofher was complaining of his wife poisoned his mother with salt. And some men were doubting of what happened.

Let me tell you something youngman, there is 99% chance its a deliberate act. She is a murderer. She deliberately poisoned your mother. How did I know?

If it was her own mother, she will be extremely careful about her health. She will not feed her salt.

My Grandmother is living in our family house now with my mother and I see how my mother treats her diet. She is extremely careful about what doctors said she should eat or not eat. She is so cautious about this.

Check well, your mother is influential in your life and your wife is seeing her as competition. She wants to eliminate her. Nigerian women are that Satanic.

If not that Nigeria is a huge crime scene, many so called men who died in this cesspit were actually murdered by their wives through food poisoning. Most times, its slow. Atimes, its quick. Just to acquire your wealth and live the life she never had at childhood. Nigerian women are hard hearted. Know this and know peace.

Reason smart men use them for rituals when they are done bearing children. Or Divorce them the least. Ask FFK.

From a bitter and destructive soul. Accept JESUS and have peace.

8 Likes

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Is this last paragraph a mistake?
Cause I no sure say na normal eye you take write that one.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Reason smart men use them for rituals when they are done bearing children. Or Divorce them the least. Ask FFK.[/quote].....

Funny but not funny

1 Like

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by greenie77: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:
You think its a joke?

You are sick in the head!

I guess you will also hail your father and brothers in-law when they use your mother and sisters for rituals.

7 Likes

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by socialmediaman: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
That last paragraph about rituals shouldn’t be there at all, that’s sick and foolish! Nobody should do harm to anyone else for any selfish reason, except where the law permits, like in self defense. If you can’t live with them, divorce is an option.

I read that story you referenced as well. If the details provided in the story were accurate, especially since the OP’s mother had a special caregiver who made sure her food was without salt, then there was no way in the world that his wife forgot that her food shouldn’t contain salt. There’s just no way. She fed her the same food that the rest of the family ate, that wasn’t a mistake. In fact she remembered how many times she fed the woman the food when asked.

The question is, did she do it to intentionally murder the woman? I don’t know, but I don’t see a motive for attempted murder yet, I need to be convinced otherwise. The OP of that story didn’t state that his wife had issues with his mother. At this point, I think it was willful negligence. Google willful negligence if you don’t know what it means. Maybe if she knew that a few unnoticed salty foods that saved her some stress of preparing her mother in-law’s food differently could have a fatal outcome, she wouldn’t have done it.

This is not meant to dismiss the possibility that some people will murder their mother in-law intentionally if given the chance.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by Harrykn: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
A very simple statement
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by OssyMalik: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 and other moderators. You people are ignoring the misogynistic posts flooding this forum on daily basis and you think it’s normal? Seun especially is not saying anything about it. Keep ignoring till you see the outcome of your ignorance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by OnyeObodo: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
She had the intention to murder the mother inlaw
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by Acidosis(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
This is my problem with senseless people like you @op. Why did you exempt your mother from your senselessness?

How come your mother failed to poison your dad? Your post will only be valid when your mom successfully terminate your father.

7 Likes

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
OnyeObodo:
You think its a joke?

[/s]

Another devil's advocate!
Satan's little helper!
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by Mariangeles(f): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
Reason smart men use them for rituals when they are done bearing children. Or Divorce them the least. Ask FFK......

Funny but not funny

It is disturbing you find it funny. undecided

1 Like

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by OnyeObodo: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
I clearly said "Smart" men. When I said smart men, I know what I had in mind.
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by greenie77: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:
I clearly said "Smart" men. When I said smart men, I know what I had in mind.

Whatever you have in mind do not in any way exonerate you from being an advocate of ritual killing.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

It is disturbing you find it funny. undecided
....Lol. Do you take everything you read here serious?
Most times I come here just to laugh.
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by GIdiata(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
The bleeding gender. Hmmm!
Yes they are devilish, manipulative, wicked, remorseless. Sure, they are

But ritual? shocked mhen! That's a big no. Totally uncalled for.

Give them space, outsmart dem, don't fall for their manipulations (in summary, "don't be a simp and I promise u won't have issues with them"wink)
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by socialmediaman: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:
She had the intention to murder the mother inlaw

How did you come about that conclusion on this particular incident? Or are you just generalizing based on a previous incident?

1 Like

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by OnyeObodo: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Most people don't understand what I mean by smart men. I am not an advocate of rituals neither am I a violent person.

As a human being and you notice that another human being is trying to kill you or has a capacity to kill you, what will you do? Please answer honestly.
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by greenie77: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:
Most people don't understand what I mean by smart men. I am not an advocate of rituals neither am I a violent person.

As a human being and you notice that another human being is trying to kill you or has a capacity to kill you, what will you do? Please answer honestly.

How can killing another human being for rituals be a form of self-defense?

Going back to your first post where you posted " many so called men who died in this cesspit were actually murdered by their wives through food poisoning. Most times, its slow. Atimes, its quick. Just to acquire your wealth and live the life she never had at childhood".....with the overwhelming number of Nigerian families living in poverty while the man is still alive, what is the percentage of widows you know that are living in affluence upon the death of their husbands?

4 Likes

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by Munzy14(m): 2:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Acidosis:

This is my problem with senseless people like you @op. Why did you exempt your mother from your senselessness?

How come your mother failed to poison your dad? Your post will only be valid when your mom successfully terminate your father.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by OnyeObodo: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2022
For the pusssy men questioning my motive, the simp below was invited by her ex girlfriend and she set him ablaze....

Thank God the mumu man was able to grab her and the both of them burnt.

Continue....

GIdiata

socialmediaman

JONNYSPUTE

Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by OnyeObodo: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2022
Acidosis the irresponsible Charlatan that was insulting his lineage thinking its me, I do hope your mother set your father ablaze this way?

Or I pray your future wife or current girlfriend barbecues you this way soon in Jesus name. Amen.

Since you people have refused to have sense, you will people will learn by force this year.
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by GIdiata(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
OnyeObodo:
For the pusssy men questioning my motive, the simp below was invited by her ex girlfriend and she set him ablaze....

Continue....

GIdiata

socialmediaman

JONNYSPUTE

good he was able to grab her. at least he didn't burn alone
he tried
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by Truvelisback(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Continue....

GIdiata

socialmediaman

JONNYSPUTE
Bro, relax. Men too do hurt women.
Re: When Will Men Learn That Nigerian Women Poison Their Husbands/boyfriends? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Continue....

GIdiata

socialmediaman

JONNYSPUTE
....All I can tell you is that both men and women are evil.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.K Sneakers For Sale / Pls How Much Is Solar Fan? The Heat Is Killing Me / Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.