Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Making Easy Money With Piggyvest Referial Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making Easy Money With Piggyvest Referial Program (206 Views)

How To Make Money With Piggyvest Using Your Smartphone / How To Make Easy Money Daily Selling MTN SME Data In Nigeria With Zero Investme / Easy Money! Do You Like Fashion? Make Money Doing What You Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Easy Money With Piggyvest Referial Program by richardDGREAT(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2022
DON’T INVEST IN THINGS THAT SEEMS LIKE GAMBLE, IS NOT HOW MUCH YOU CAN MAKE, WHAT MATTERS IS IF YOU ACTUALLY MAKE IT AND HOW OFTEN YOU MAKE IT.

If you have been in search of ways of making money long enough, what i quoted above is a bitter lesson you must have already learned or will soon come to learn. Making N4000 to N6000 a day is far better than wasting the little money you don’t already have in an attempt to hit the jackpot in some pyramid scheme, sport betting or money doubling scheme.
An entrepreneur is a risk taker, but being an entrepreneur does not mean we go around taking unreasonable risk, the risk you take must be properly assessed and the probability of making profit must be great.
As an entrepreneur in practice and by profession I have come to learn some very valuable rules that school didn’t teach me, they will save you time and keep your money safe and I will share them with you before we proceed further.
1. If it’s an online business, don’t invest in anything that is not registered
2. Don’t invest in any platform whose source of income cannot be ascertained
3. Don’t invest in anything that makes your probability of making money more based on chance than your effort
4. Don’t invest in anything that has no future and can vanish and nobody will be held accountable for
5. If it’s not a product you are buying, don’t invest in any platform that takes part or all of your money, before they allow you to make money off them, you will become their business.

This short article will introduce you to a way of making money at zero cost; there are many ways of making money online but I like to keep it safe and straight that’s why I v picked just this one. It meets all the criteria I listed above.
Making a dollar is good, but being able to make that same dollar frequently is what will get you rich, this article will also link you to a platform that will guide you on the same steps I took to make N300,000 on Piggyvest at no cost.
Piggyvest first launched on January 2016 as a savings-only platform but has quickly grown. The goal of piggyvest is to help people better manage & grow their finances and save money to meet their goals. They are registered with the Federal Government of Nigeria and also operate as a Microfinance Bank which is endorsed by Central Bank of Nigeria, Piggyvest is 100% legit but don’t take my word for it, I recommend you do your research.

The platform also offer people the option to invest their money in various ventures and get up to 25% return on investments and many other opportunities. but this article focuses only on making money off Piggyvest through its Referral Bonus Program. These days I get alerts of 5naira credits and instant debits of 5Naira from my bank annually as interest on my money saved and as service charge for using their services, but Piggyvest gives you 13% interest per annum on the money you keep in their Safelock account.
Our main focus is not their interest rate though, what I make money from is their referral bonus, it’s just N1000 naira per referral but imagine making 6000 on 6 referral per day for one month. The best part is that technology has made it very easy to achieve this effortlessly, if you have built a system to work for you, you can literally do nothing some days and still get your regular credit of 3000 to 7000 Naira in your Piggyvest account.
I bank with Piggyvest and i really recommend them because apart from the bonus they give, Pickyvest lets you carry out many other financial services like

1. Instant Airtime purchase
2. Waec and Neco Card purchase
3. Sending and receiving money to local bank accounts and to local/international piggyvest accounts
4. They offer a kind of self-control program you can enroll for to stop you from wasting your money at the slightest cravings
5. Guaranteed and regular interest on your savings in Safelock account

And the best part is every single penny you put into your piggyvest accounts is yours and can be withdrawn instantly without any headache or permission from anyone, You will definitely save and make money when you bank with Piggyvest. To make this opportunity work for you, you will need a smart phone, a guide and N2200 to make your first deposit to your Piggyvest account (don’t be afraid, It’s still yours).

Don’t leave without giving this a try, and don’t go off and fail trying to do it by yourself, message us on whats app to join the free online tutorial : 08103632729

Piggyvest is killing the competition, if you are still not sure and want to see genuine Reviews about Piggyvest go to our very own playstore here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.piggybankng.piggy&hl=en&gl=US

NOTE: This article is intellectual property and no part of it can be republished for any purpose without permission from the author

(1) (Reply)

Earn 300k Monthly Passively From The Comfort Of Your Home And Phone / Building Free Website For 6 People. Get Your Dream Site. / Female Store Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.