Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi (21356 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election / 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by micki1: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
They better rally behind Osibanjo if they want a shot at the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by bluecircle470: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

If them like make them gather to meet

Tinubu can never be the president

Mumu boy, you can’t stop him neither can your father do.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by 07kjb: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Let me start by asking if the president is zone to the South were should it come from
South South
South East
South West
Again if any one is coming under the current administration not (party) let's bear it in mind that nothing will change.let me elaborate more e.g if the current vice president or anyone under this administration wins the presidential seat the policy of this administration will continue what will only happen is the current executive council retiring to federal contractors and there junior aids coming up as ministers and all that
Thirdly let's kill tribalism and greed
And without compromising IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH EASTERNERS
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Babyface33: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Whoever emerges is all humans plan, only God knows our next president. Southwest is really planning while southeast the so called the rightful people to the position are still not ready. Anyway,
Abeg I need job my friends here.
Am also into installation of tiles
I run project analysis too.
Pls help me out

1 Like

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by StreetFight: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

With your 5% inconsequential votes?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by StreetFight: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
The drug Baron and his coward stooge are wasting their time. Niger Delta republic will not vote failures.

Niger Delta is a Conquered region and the people are under servitude. That’s why Yorubas have oil wells in the area while indigenes of the area have become Southern Almajaris

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Topnotch95(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
StreetFight:

With your 5% inconsequential votes?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

bluecircle470:

You need some chill pills

Mumu boy, you can’t stop him neither can your father do.
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Moikiitos: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Moikiitos: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Qoko: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
I prefer Fashola to Osibanjo
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Joylove2324(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
As Una all gather there together, Ogun kill all of Una!

All of y'all bastards shall become unfortunate in this 2022.

You criminal bastards!

Thunder fire Una there!!! angry
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tinubu 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Jackson105: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
ajl:

[s][/s]For the fact that our yoruba traditional beliefs does not go in line with the level of our selfishness, greed, and self-destruction in the name of politics, this will become another exercise in futility.

It is said that "it is the wisdom of the youths and the wisdom of the elders that was used to found Ile-Ife". Which also surmise that no one must be neglected in running a true society. If we Yoruba put aside the issue of Yoruba Nation, and want to talk about 2023, what should be on our lips should be the injustice of not letting someone from a major ethnic group that form part and parcel of Nigeria be able to ascend to the highest office in the land.

This will be become another Yoruba exercise in futility.[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
MrNipplesLover:
As Una all gather there together, Ogun kill all of Una!

All of y'all bastards shall become unfortunate in this 2022.

You criminal bastards!

Thunder fire Una there!!! angry

All your curses shall rain back on you a million folds!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
kingawothefirst:

All your curses shall rain back on you a million folds!

One of the gullible political zombies spotted.

Wetin dey pain u in my comment? Did I mention ur name?
Did u see me mention any of Una mumu names here? Abi u be Tinubu, Osinbajo or the other criminals who brought sufferness upon this country?

Na sorry be ur case in this 2022.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by writeprof(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
luxastoriang:
Nigeria needs an economic saviour. Who do you think he/she is?

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Akinwumi Adesina
Yemi Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Charly68: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
E tete bara yin sepade apero.. ki wahala ma wa rara oo

1 Like

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by olatuns2017: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/2023-57-yoruba-groups-meet-in-lagos-over-tinubu-osinbajo-fayemi/

This is what you hear from Yorubas!

IBos na fight and turn everything upside down
With propaganda

IBos are ready to be spoilers for Yorubas in 2023 because they know their long term friend the PDP won't give them ticket and they have begged BAT for presidential Ticket in APC(funny)

Our own:

BAT
Osibanjo
Fashola

We are ready!
In God we trust

Wisdom is profitable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by petitejolie(f): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Fayemi grin grin grin
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by olatuns2017: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
07kjb:
Let me start by asking if the president is zone to the South were should it come from
South South
South East
South West
Again if any one is coming under the current administration not (party) let's bear it in mind that nothing will change.let me elaborate more e.g if the current vice president or anyone under this administration wins the presidential seat the policy of this administration will continue what will only happen is the current executive council retiring to federal contractors and there junior aids coming up as ministers and all that
Thirdly let's kill tribalism and greed
And without compromising IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH EASTERNERS

Turn of SE in PDP not in APC!

Also,

For instance,
In terms of govt policies do you think Osibanjo agreed with all PBM policies?

VP is just to assist President in Nigeria.

Before Osibanjo became VP, he was Tinubu lawyer against FG policies which they won in Supreme court.

Osibanjo/BAT are not your people's mate in terms of policy formation and true federalism.

APC is SW
PDP is North

Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by seyz91(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Scam

Until rapture happens and Jesus comes by himself, Nigeria will still be thesame corrupt old fools Entities

I said what i said
TheRareGem1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/2023-57-yoruba-groups-meet-in-lagos-over-tinubu-osinbajo-fayemi/
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Ijoba85: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Baba u no be God, stop speaking like Him. Only Him knows tomorrow
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Ijoba85: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
I understand few guys here may be against BAT for the presidential slot, dunno why but it's normal cos not everyone would be on your side no matter what. BAT may be anything his opponents call him but they can't deny the fact that he has paid the price. Baba has worked well, he deserve a shot at the number 1 seat. I'm routing for him big time. Haters can kiss the transformer

4 Likes

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by 07kjb: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
olatuns2017:

Turn of SE in PDP not in APC!

Also,

For instance,
In terms of govt policies do you think Osibanjo agreed with all PBM policies?

VP is just to assist President in Nigeria.

Before Osibanjo became VP, he was Tinubu lawyer against FG policies which they won in Supreme court.

Osibanjo/BAT are not your people's mate in terms of policy formation and true federalism.

APC is SW
PDP is North

Happy new year
What do you mean by not your peoples mate?what legacy do they have who them match for South East,is it because EASTERNERS criticize their own openly?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Unimkeagim: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Osibanjo, I will vote but Tinubu may God forbid

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by lukency(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Me I have been praying forOsinbanjo.
Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by olatuns2017: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

IBos will not like this.

Anyways

IBo policitcal leaders should quickly back SW candidate in 2023

with an agreement that SW will use 4 yrs

and SW will back SE in 2027 for just one term and

then North get it's after 8 yrs

I don't see IBo getting presidential ticket in 2023 even in PDP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by olatuns2017: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
07kjb:

What do you mean by not your peoples mate?what legacy do they have who them match for South East,is it because EASTERNERS criticize their own openly?

Tinubu vs peter china Obi in 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by wilfrednanyo: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Southwest is the most greedy region in nigeria, they want the north to relinguish power to south but refuse to do same to the southeast which is right region to produce president come 2023.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: We Can No Longer Tell Buhari What He Wants To Hear – ACF / Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha / Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.