Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Dog Food For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Food For Sale (711 Views)

Vincent Fidog and Vincentlife Dog food ( The Authentic Taste Of Italy) / How I Prepare My Dog Food. / Dog Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Food For Sale by Ade3131: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
I visited my friend who's into Shawarma business at Sango Ota and found out that he usually have raw chicken bones with of course some meats. These bones are usually gotten from chicken lap and breast he uses for his business.

Normally he would de-bone the chicken to have a clean boneless meat, then dispose off the bone (picture attached). So I felt it's gonna be cool to post this here for dog owners around Sango who can come pick this things up for a token and use it to feed their dogs.

Re: Dog Food For Sale by Ade3131: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Innovia:
I will be interested but by February, abeg send me a message on WhatsApp on 0.7.0.5.4.0.1.1.4.5.4

I just gave him your phone number....he's gonna chat you up or give you a call.

Regards.
Re: Dog Food For Sale by Juoflife1(f): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Interested pls.
Re: Dog Food For Sale by 264muhammed: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2022
okay
Re: Dog Food For Sale by bigseank(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
You have to be very careful feeding a dog chicken bone. It is the worst type of bone to give a dog because it splinters. Maybe the chest and back and the head. but the wings and leg bone is a NO.

First hand experience It could cause your dog to become seriously ill, and i have seen a case of a death of a samoyed from eating chicken bone it perforated its throat.
Re: Dog Food For Sale by GRACEGLORY: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Ade3131:
I visited my friend who's into Shawarma business at Sango Ota and found out that he usually have raw chicken bones with of course some meats. These bones are usually gotten from chicken lap and breast he uses for his business.

Normally he would de-bone the chicken to have a clean boneless meat, then dispose off the bone (picture attached). So I felt it's gonna be cool to post this here for dog owners around Sango who can come pick this things up for a token and use it to feed their dogs.

Have him reach me ASAP: call/WhatsApp: 08030546462. I’m around Canaan land.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Showline Standard Coat puppies Loading / Super Quality Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Available For Sale At A Reasonable Price / Grooming Tools For Pets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.