Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. (804 Views)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Ladies Come See Oo. EX Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods. Using Girls & More. / Spaceship Records Statement On Burna Boy Being Wanted By Police, Mr 2kay Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. by LeeSantos(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ghanaian dancehall singer, Shatta Wale, refuses to back down on the diss with Burna Boy as he presses on to expose secrets about the singer's dealings.

This comes after Shatta Wale dared the self-acclaimed African Giant to a rap battle which he turned down for a fist battle instead.

In reaction to Burna's post daring the singer to a fist fight that he claimed to have wanted since last year January, Shatta went berserk in a tweet thread where he unapologetically exposed Odogwu's dealings.

"U say what?,you go beat who me ? You 4get yourself so soon ha,when you were begging my boys to beat Beat Davido and Wizkid ..You are the most foolish boy I have ever met in life. I wonder if your fans know you well. it's a shame u will go down soon!

The richard Millie you come borrow from biggie ,did u buy it yourself ...
Burna toy , how much kwraaa u get ..when I showed you my houses in ghana ,you were asking if it was music money ,kwasiaaa boy like u ..don't be a psssy cuz u know I don't roll like that ..

You lucky I respect your mother like ago say your mother waaaaaaa....see what fame do you ...Your boy shalala know how much I have spent on you for 7months ..Anogo beat u ,ago break your neck ...Don't come to ghana..You called for this ,don't call police when u step in gh. The gold chain you took from KB by force Abeg bring am ..

He wan beat u sef now now now ...you have stepped on many toes ..you violate ..Ghana will be like mini skirt for you !!!trust me

Ah burma toy how big is even your Dcck .All the ashawo I give for ghana seh u no fit last 5min and wan fight me for 1hour ...Go fite the ashawo girls in bed ..that's your Gym..pussy !!!

Remember my mother doesn't control my career ,,I run my own shit ,street way ,so if your mother deh watch u diss me today and she go forgot I saved your ass up when police was all over you in naija ..Then she toooo dierrrr ...no wonder I don't know your father...

I don't think you really got father training ,you are hiding your father from everyone because you said you don't want ppl to know he is a fitter ✌️

When you were on the run ,who hosted you and your mother And your ashawo South African girl friend ..wu maame tw3 kwraaaaa in Ghana !! Kwasiaa boy like you !!

This was our video shoot(Hosanna) when I showed you $120k dollar my godfather gave me..Your were smelling it like psssy ..kwasiaaaa...La borrow boy like you ..bringing a video of when I got you the dress you wearing from head to toe...ungrateful being

Src: https://www.thenetnaija.co/posts/celebrities/93310-shatta-wale-berserk-burna-boy-exposes-odugwus-dealings-including

Re: Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. by Mondrous(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Shata wat nw ur mouth der link. ar u pussycat.bt u bornr ar bird of same feather cool
Re: Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. by ucheheart(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
This one can't even speak clean English, and I thought Ghanaians are the most educated in Africa.
Re: Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. by Chimeluv(f): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Birds of the same feather flock together....
Re: Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. by Naijanascam: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
This is more of salon talk........real men don't talk

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. by dawnomike(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Welcome to the battle of 2022!!!
Re: Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Why this too much talk when this guys are not females make them settle am like man to man always did make we watch their fight make I carry burna boy straight win grin
Re: Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. by iLite4all(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
burn if na boy
Shat if na Wale
Dav if na do
Wiz if na kid

(1) (Reply)

See The Girl Behind Oxlades Tape Video , She Has Been Exposed / “apologize To Korra Or You’ll See My Revenge” – Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin / Bbnaija: Pictures Of Kesiena And His Wife Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.