Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? (1166 Views)

Many Africans Hate Nigerians- Especially South Africans? / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by Elbinawi: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Someone asked this question on the Nigerian Twitter street:

"I don't know what Nigerians did to the rest of Africa....."

There is an ongoing debate here by Nigerian Activists that why do other Black Africans hate Nigerians?

In my opinion there are number of reasons to this.

Black Africans used to look up to Nigeria in the past but Nigeria failed in anything good governance. The resultant effect of this is that Black Africans are not proud of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is a big disgrace to Black Africa In all the indices of progress and development. Nigeria is the most terrorized country in Africa, the most corrupt, the most lawless and the most prevalence in extreme poverty.

Conversely, the extremely wicked and corrupt Nigerian ruling elites, their families and cronies in foreign countries are usually arrogant, pompous, proud, flashy, wasteful and lavish. A son of the former dictator Abacha went to a gambling joint in Germany some years back, he was so wasteful with dollars that the German police was called in.

Additionally, Nigerians leads in international crimes and internet fraud. Go to South Africa, Nigerians control the drug and prostitution rackets. The same in Kenya. A sister from Malaysia once swore that #Elbinawi is not from Nigeria because her rich Father wanted to invest in Nigeria and I advised against it.

Black Africans will only restore their respect and hope on Nigeria when we sort ourselves out & do the needful. For now we are a big disgrace to Black Africa.

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by Karlovych: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
embarassed Do Nigerians like themselves?

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by Landmack: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
We're working on ourselves. They should stop hating

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by IGBOSON1: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Do Nigerians like themselves?

This is the koko of the matter!

First discuss the intense hatred some Nigerians have for others before talking of the one from outsiders!

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by Sufferingboy(f): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Elbinawi:
Someone asked this question on the Nigerian Twitter street:

"I don't know what Nigerians did to the rest of Africa....."

There is an ongoing debate here by Nigerian Activists that why do other Black Africans hate Nigerians?

In my opinion there are number of reasons to this.

Black Africans used to look up to Nigeria in the past but Nigeria failed in anything good governance. The resultant effect of this is that Black Africans are not proud of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is a big disgrace to Black Africa In all the indices of progress and development. Nigeria is the most terrorized country in Africa, the most corrupt, the most lawless and the most prevalence in extreme poverty.

Conversely, the extremely wicked and corrupt Nigerian ruling elites, their families and cronies in foreign countries are usually arrogant, pompous, proud, flashy, wasteful and lavish. A son of the former dictator Abacha went to a gambling joint in Germany some years back, he was so wasteful with dollars that the German police was called in.

Additionally, Nigerians leads in international crimes and internet fraud. Go to South Africa, Nigerians control the drug and prostitution rackets. The same in Kenya. A sister from Malaysia once swore that #Elbinawi is not from Nigeria because her rich Father wanted to invest in Nigeria and I advised against it.

Black Africans will only restore their respect and hope on Nigeria when we sort ourselves out & do the needful. For now we are a big disgrace to Black Africa.

#ElbinawiTweets

This hausa man,which politician dey pay you to write all this thing online?

You are a PPP(Pay per post) writer.

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by soundOsonic: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
The reason is because Nigeria feels they are bigger than all african country. We are the loudest and we invade their land steal their women, make money by doing dubious things and oppress the guys in their own country.
A Uganda man said to my brother one day, why are Nigerians everywhere; if one should throw a stone up in Uganda, the chances of landing on a Nigerian head is close to one.
Our English is poor and we laugh at others with their accent.

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by Coldie(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nigerians don’t like themselves and they are expecting other Africans to like them?

What’s the difference between what other Africans are doing to Nigerians to what Nigeria is doing to the Igbo tribe
Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by rdokoye: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Coldie:
Nigerians don’t like themselves and they are expecting other Africans to like them?

What’s the difference between what other Africans are doing to Nigerians to what Nigeria is doing to the Igbo tribe

Africans are a very jealous people, that's one thing that is consistent across the length and breadth of the continent.
Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by engrchykae(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nigeria is the house niggar of the West in Africa
Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by AwkaFinest: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Op you have a point but garnished your point with so many lies.

Keep your post lie free and people will take you serious.

Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by chrisxxx(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
All these crimes others Africans and blacks do not know that just two tribes in Nigeria contribute over 80% of them namely the Igbos and Yorubas with Igbos alone committing over 60% and the rest Yorubas.
Like I told someone if your account was hacked arrest any Yoruba man you see in the vicinity. If there is an open robbery like those seen in Hollywood movies just arrest any Igbo man you see around. I met them in Malaysia, Ghana, Dubai and even South Africa. It is the same everywhere they are even in UK I met them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reasons Why Black Africans Hate Nigerians? by Bifwoli: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2022
So going by the wrong premise of the thread title by OP it means Arabs,Lebanese,White Africans and Asian Africans love Nigerians. Only black Africans hate Nigerians?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine Brouhaha Explained In The Simplest Term / The Anambra State International Conference Centre; A Reality (98% Completed) / IPOB/ESN Struggle: When Will Ndigbo Learn???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.