Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) (30123 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Today, I joined critical stakeholders and leaders of the Old Aguata Union (OAU) - - a geo-political bloc of Ndị Anambra comprising the current Orumba North, Orumba South and Aguata Local Government Areas - - on a "Thank You" visit to the Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency, Dr. Willie Maduaburocbukwu Obiano.

While thanking God for his boundless grace before, during and after the process that has brought about my emergence as the Governor-elect, I must not forget to thank the human elements instrumental to the actualisation of this mandate. Dr Willie Maduaburocbukwu Obiano showed character, forthrightness and courage deserving of mention and emulation.

I consider this a rare privilege to serve ndị Anambra. And the greatest appreciation would be to provide quality service and purposeful leadership that would elevate the developmental trajectory of our dear State for the good of all.

Akpokuedike Aguleri, Daalụ!

CC. Soludo

https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/223811299944079/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Asgard73: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
I don’t understand Soludo with this OAU gibberish..

He never even enter he don Dey smell Buhari Buhari.. with his divide and rule nepotistic tactis
He’s already showing and playing a divided anambra card.

Why not go there as an anambra man..

Soludo might be the first apga Governor that will do just a term .

Guess his office and appointment will be lopsided to reflect his love for ndi OAU..

Somebody should talk sense into this efulefu.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by AuntLaVIV(f): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
critical stakeholders and leaders of the Old Aguata Union (OAU) - - a geo-political bloc of Ndị Anambra comprising the current Orumba North, Orumba South and Aguata Local Government Areas

Watching from 270 degrees.

Geopolitical bloc...Odimma

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Sunday2021: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yes Osu are not welcome.
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by festacman(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

He never even enter he don Dey smell Buhari Buhari.. with his divide and rule nepotistic tactis

Guess his office and appointment will be lopsided to reflect his love for ndi OAU..

Are saying Prof. Soludo shouldn't build his political structure and have a political base in his Aguata area as governor and a politician? Ngige had in his Idemmili, Peter Obi had in his Anaocha and Obiano had in his Anambra North.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
I hope they can keep the cordial relationship till the end of Soludo’s tenure. We don’t want to see a dramatic fallout after few months. They should keep working together to move the state forward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Watching from 270 degrees.

Geopolitical bloc...Odimma
Keep watching for the next four years, at last you understand better not ranting all over the cyber space during and after the gubernatorial election in Anambra, read below

THANK YOU VISIT

“We will work every minute to make Ndi Anambra proud” – Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo assures.

Ongoing Awka Millennium City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPEpjq5okpk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

I think your misgivings are a bit premature!

One must come from somewhere and have home support first before outsiders will support you! He’s basically going with his immediate political block to visit Obiano to thank him for his support! I don’t see the problem there!

Even when he becomes governor, i wouldn’t expect him to ignore his community and zone just so people don’t label him negatively. All he has to do as governor is carry the entire state along in governance and target key economic drivers that can fast-track the states development! We should also expect extra attention is given to the three cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Asgard73: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
festacman:

Are saying Prof. Soludo shouldn't build his political structure and have a political base in his Aguata area as governor and a politician? Ngige had in his Idemmili, Peter Obi had in his Anaocha and Obiano had in his Anambra North.

None of those people you mentioned have their bases in any those place you mentioned.

And none ever promote what Soludo is doing

Peter if anything like base is the Catholic Church and Anambra as a unit

Same with Ngige .. OBIANO .. mbadinuju. They all see anambra as unit..

No anambra Governor has a political base.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Asgard73: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

One must come from somewhere and have home support first before outsiders will support you! He’s basically going with his immediate political block to visit Obiano to thank him for his support! I don’t see the problem there!

Even when he becomes governor, i wouldn’t expect him to ignore his community and zone just so people don’t label him negatively. All he has to do as governor is carry the entire state along in governance and target key economic drivers that can fast-track the states development! We should also expect extra attention is given to the three cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi!

Soludo is introducing a new one in anambra politics..

Which one be home based .. in anambra politcs biko?

That’s wrong .. very wrong .. he’s showing us people he will work with like Buhari Fulani in the North

Call a spade a spade before e turn shovel

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Asgard73: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:
I hope they can keep the cordial relationship till the end of Soludo’s tenure. We don’t want to see a dramatic fallout after few months. They should keep working together to move the state forward.

OBIANO is not that troublesome or power hungry.. maybe the wife .

He will retire quietly..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by slivertongue: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Soludo should watch his moves least
he falls into the trap of professional politicians
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
They will soon scattered like a pack of cards
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by festacman(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

None of those people you mentioned have their bases in any those place you mentioned.

And none ever promote what Soludo is doing

Peter if anything like base is the Catholic Church and Anambra as a unit

Same with Ngige .. OBIANO .. mbadinuju. They all see anambra as unit..

No anambra Governor has a political base.

Take your time and research those personages mentioned and their current political bases. I am sure of my analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Solsix(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
festacman:

Take your time and research those personages mentioned and their current political bases. I am sure of my analysis.
I agree with ngige having a political base in idemili because he did a lot for them. But peter obi have been losing anacho since he left as governor

6 Likes

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by blackmantis: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Weird dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Asgard73: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
festacman:

Okay.
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Prof. Chukwuma Soludo the international economist of world class rocking the local akwete attire. Prof Soludo is a blessing to Anambra state, many thanks to Akpokuodike Aguleri for backing Odenjiji Aguleri all the way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Anambra has had two good Governors, Obi and Obiano. Soludo has no excuse to fail

8 Likes

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by whemmytopsy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Las las , they will fight noni.....
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
My incoming governor

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Putindbutt: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
This man is all hype.

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

This is why we regard Anambra people as villagers. Very narrow worldview no matter how educated or travelled.
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
Asgard73:

[/s]
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Why not Anambra South in general at least Nnewi will be part of it. Lack of large group identity is fragmenting development in Anambra into a multitude of independent villages

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

This is why we regard Anambra people as villagers. Very narrow worldview no matter how educated or travelled.
Non of your kinsmen can match Soludo pedigree

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
I consider this a rare privilege to serve ndị Anambra. And the greatest appreciation would be to provide quality service and purposeful leadership that would elevate the developmental trajectory of our dear State for the good of all
All of us @[/b] wish Soludo and the people of Anambra all the very best.

Anything to move our darling nation forward all around is what we want @[b]MANNA

God bless Anambra State.
God bless all the good indigenes of Anambra that do not see themselves as animals in a zoo, like some brainwashed few address themselves as.
(You will see some quoting this post in a minute tongue)
God bless Good people jare.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by Mko123(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
How I wish my south east brother can bring their political idea to the Federal Table
Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by ngozika2us(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Man of the people...Soludo just hit the ground running once u assume office

1 Like

Re: Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Why not Anambra South in general at least Nnewi will be part of it. Lack of large group identity is fragmenting development in Anambra into a multitude of independent villages

It is what it is! You people should just drop the nit-picking and hunting for negatives with which to burden the man with when he’s yet to be sworn in!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / Goodluck Gets Recommended For Nobel Peace Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.