Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Umbrella Stand For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Umbrella Stand For Sale (796 Views)

Xmas Promo....roll-up Stand For Sale..... / Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? / Roll Up Stand For Sale And Car Branding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umbrella Stand For Sale by nini1: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
We specialize in sales of creative novelty items enhancing corporate environments and impacting on their customers.
It is with great pleasure that we introduce our Umbrella Stand Units designed for use in Restaurants, front offices, waiting rooms, banking halls, back offices, cloak rooms, foyets, lounges etc
Our Umbrella stands were carefully designed to meet obvious needs of your teeming customers during rainy seasons.

The aim is to alleviate the inconveniences experienced by you and your customers during wet seasons. The aesthetic of the target area is maintained by ensuring properly arranged and stalled umbrellas and at the same time promoting safety by ensuring minimal moist spread on the floor surface.

The Umbrella Stands are made of Stainless Steels with plastic trays for umbrella to drip water. It is Anti rust and we are quite confident of its durability
A unit of this umbrella stand can rack TWELVE umbrellas, i.e. EIGHT of standard size umbrellas and FOUR of the small sizes.

Our prices are competitive and we shall be willing to take orders as we only have limited stock.
For more information please call 08180168080 or email at info.qclimited@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advise / Skool Business / Were Can I Buy Lots Of Children Cloth Hangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.