Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Hon.tiamy Mourns Olubadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon.tiamy Mourns Olubadan (279 Views)

Adron Boss Mourns Olubadan, Commiserates With Family, Ibadanland / Osinbajo Mourns Olubadan Of Ibadan / "The Development Of This Constituency Is My Goal - HON.TIAMY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon.tiamy Mourns Olubadan by abimbolabolaw(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
The Demise of the Olubadan of Ibadan land Oba Saliu Adetunji, Aje Ogungunniso 1 is a great loss to the generality of Ibadan land.

Oba Saliu Adetunji has leaved an exemplary life and during his reign tremendous progress has been recorded. It is a huge loss for our father, Grandfather and oba to have departed us, no one wishes to loss his loved once no matter how aged they might be, but death is inevitable.

I wish to condole with the family of Oba Saliu Adetunji Aje Ogungunniso 1, the Olubadan-in-Council, the central council of Ibadan indigene (CCII) and the entire indigene of Ibadan land on the demise of the imperial majesty.

Oba Saliu Adetunji Aje Ogungunniso 1 can better be described as an epitomy of honesty, decency and a good symbol of Yoruba culture. He has indeed secured God's heart while on earth for he lived substantial part of his life serving the good people of Ibadan land and Yoruba race at large.

I pray for the repose of the soul of olubadan and for Allah to grant him abode in Al-jannah firadous.

My Condolences

I'm Oloye Suraj Abiodun (Tiamy)

E-signed
Tiamy media team

Re: Hon.tiamy Mourns Olubadan by crispus09(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Baba sunn re ooo
Re: Hon.tiamy Mourns Olubadan by AkintundeOGY(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
RIP BABA

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Pick Among These People For 2023 / Our Democracy Is Too Expensive, Leaving No Benefit For The Citizenry / Chief Jim Nwobodo: The Betrayal Of An Elder. By John Agbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.