Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

30 Skills To Learn And Earn Money Online In 2022 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 30 Skills To Learn And Earn Money Online In 2022 (334 Views)

14 Legit Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria- 2020 (earn Money Online) / Refer People To Register On Opay And Earn Money / Invest With Zero Naira And Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Skills To Learn And Earn Money Online In 2022 by ContentKing1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
30 SKILLS TO LEARN AND EARN MONEY ONLINE IN 2022

Lately, I have been getting messages from people asking me to tell them the online skill they should learn.

I made a few recommendations for some people and they have started already.

While others are still confused about what they want.

So if you still don't know the online skill to learn to make money this year.

Or you want to have more sources of income. Then this 30-day series is for you.

P.S: These skills/businesses will continue to give you money as long as the internet exists.

DAY 1
VLOGGING

Vlogging is simply having a blog that is made up of videos.

The word 'vlog' is gotten from 'video blog' and a vlogger is someone who has a vlog.

You can start a vlog by sharing your knowledge, ideas, or opinions on a particular topic.

YouTube is the most popular platform to start your vlogging career.

Just have what to say and get your recording equipment like a good camera, microphone, and LED lights.

You can even start with your smartphone if it has a good camera.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana’s National ID Receives E-passport Status In 44,000 Airports / How To Avoid Fake Defi Protocols Offering Outrageous APY. / [b]Tips For Growing Your Business[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.