Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Procedures Of Sending Food Items To Panama. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Procedures Of Sending Food Items To Panama. (303 Views)

Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procedures Of Sending Food Items To Panama. by starbn(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hello my people,happy new year to everyone.

Please what are bestand right procedures one could use to send food items to Panama on monthly basis.
Re: Procedures Of Sending Food Items To Panama. by Athina1982(f): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
starbn:
Hello my people,happy new year to everyone.

Please what are bestand right procedures one could use to send food items to Panama on monthly basis.
I had this fake alert issue last year this is the number of the man that helped me get my money back 08037111012 call him he should be able to help u

(1) (Reply)

I’m Aware Nigerians Are Suffering, But They Should Go Back To Agriculture, Buhar / EFCC Arrests Fake Army General Who Claimed Buhari Nominated Him As COAS / ASWITU Mourns Shonekan & Former Oyo Gov. Says Akala Loved Igbos- TBE Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.