Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded (570 Views)

Electricity Consumers Will Be Refunded For Meter Payment – NERC / N76.75bn, $20.90m Refunded To Bank Customers – CBN / Students To Be Refunded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded by plsdisvirginme: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please come to our aid.
Like they say,
A closed mouth, is a closed Destiny
For the past 3 years our landlord has given us the grace to stay in his house after my father explained our predicament to him.
The state government assured all pensioners in the state that they will receive their gratuity last year December and my father assured our landlord that the house rent will be paid December because of the state government promise.
Like you know.
Nigeria government will always disappoint.
Out of impatience last week
Our landlord took us to court because of the rent and court has given us 2 weeks notice to pay up or been evicted from the house.
My father is a retired civil servant.
For over 5 years now, he has not been paid his gratuity.
Please I am calling on good Nigerians here to please assist us.
The rent is 180,000 for the 3 years.
Please help us
Re: Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded by AskProf: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
180,000.00 for three years!
Re: Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded by FindX(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Your landlord done buy market..

No worry, before they throw you guys out una go don get better alerternativee
Re: Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded by plsdisvirginme: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
AskProf:
180,000.00 for three years!
Yes uncle.
Is 60,000 per year.
That is 3 x 60=180,000
Re: Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded by Prayfortheworld: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
All you do here is beg with different stories
Re: Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
Please come to our aid.
Like they say,
A closed mouth, is a closed Destiny
For the past 3 years our landlord has given us the grace to stay in his house after my father explained our predicament to him.
The state government assured all pensioners in the state that they will receive their gratuity last year December and my father assured our landlord that the house rent will be paid December because of the state government promise.
Like you know.
Nigeria government will always disappoint.
Out of impatience last week
Our landlord took us to court because of the rent and court has given us 2 weeks notice to pay up or been evicted from the house.
My father is a retired civil servant.
For over 5 years now, he has not been paid his gratuity.
Please I am calling on good Nigerians here to please assist us.
The rent is 180,000 for the 3 years.
Please help us

aint you tired to beg total strangers with fake stories on NL since 2019? today teacher in need, tomorrow student in need, today rent in need...look at all your fake stories below below:

plsdisvirginme:
Good day to every one on this platform
I don't know how to begin.
please i know you guys must have come across some post like this in the past or recently but please mine is at a delicate state right now.

I took this as a last result.
I am a student of dspg and i have been having issues raising my school fees for this year, i did not want to do this but my exams will be starting on Friday
and my school came up with the rule stating that no fees no exam.
Please i want beg you.

whatever please support to help me raise my fees. it is an online payment process so i have from now till Thursday 17/06/2021 to pay up so that my name can be registered in the school exams database.
my school fees is #43,5000.

Please any help I can get will be deeply appreciated.
plsdisvirginme:
Please my fellow citizens, I am a private teacher and for the past three months I have not been receiving salary.
I am begging you to please assist me with little amount of money to buy food stuff until this lockdown is over.
No amount is small.
Thanks for your help
plsdisvirginme:
Good day to every one on this platform

I don't know how to begin.
please i know you guys must have come across some post like this in the past or recently but please mine is at a delicate state right now.

I took this as a last result.
I am a student of dspg and i have been having issues raising my school fees for this year, i did not want to do this but my exams will be starting on Friday
and my school came up with the rule stating that no fees no exam.
Please i want beg you.

whatever please support to help me raise my fees. it is an online payment process so i have from now till Thursday 17/06/2021 to pay up so that my name can be registered in the school exams database.
my school fees is #43,5000.

Please any help I can get will be deeply appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded by Sirchiboy: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

aint ou tired to beg total strangers with fake stories on NL since 2019? today teacher in need, tomorrow student in need, today rent in need...look at all your fake stories below below:

(1) (Reply)

Great Tips On How To Quit Bet9ja Virtual Betting And Gambling / Zikel Cosmetics Signs Instagram Influencer Papaya Ex As Brand Ambassador / How We Will Achieve Our Consumption To Production Goal – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.