Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. (473 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. by SeeAfrica(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please Nairalanders, help the family of Mr&Mrs Oruigoni to find their missing daughter ,Miracle Tammy Oruigoni.

She is 13 years old and resides in Portharcourt,Rivers state.

Before She went missing on 31st December,2021,she was last seen at mile one market,Portharcourt.
Please contact the phone number below if you happen to come across a girl with the same appearance as the girl in the picture.

Call +234 814 467 1776.

Let's help a family please.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Pls push this to FP.

Re: Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. by emnite(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
She will be Found safe and healthy
Re: Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. by SeeAfrica(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amen.Thanks bro for your prayers.
Re: Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. by Deborah98(f): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
I pray she's found.
Re: Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. by jaeyking(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hey
I pray she is found safe.

Not a nice way to start 2022 for the family
Re: Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. by SeeAfrica(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
jaeyking:
Hey
I pray she is found safe.

Not a nice way to start 2022 for the family

Thanks sir.

Seriously. It hasn't been easy for her family especially.
The new year just started on a bleak note for them.
Re: Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. by SeeAfrica(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Deborah98:
I pray she's found.

Amen .
Thanks for your prayer.
Re: Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. by Bastardlyrich: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2022
Chaii God protect these ijaw girl please.
Atleast is ph and rituals is not that much.
Be hopeful and prayerful
We will join you too.
Re: Call For Help: A Young Girl Is Missing .. by SeeAfrica(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Chaii God protect these ijaw girl please.
Atleast is ph and rituals is not that much.
Be hopeful and prayerful
We will join you too.

Thanks sir.
We keep praying and hoping for her return.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu, Hides Corpses In Freezer / CCTV Footage Captures Moment Mother And Her Little Son Stole From A Shop (Video) / Man Strangles His 8-month-old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.