Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) (4734 Views)

Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares / Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Sunofgod(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by BBBmall25: 3:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Our northen brothers are really trying, my heart goes to them and our easthen sisters and brothers who are currently short of water for utility.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Bridget95(f): 3:39am On Jan 03, 2022
BBBmall25:
Our northen brothers are really trying, my heart goes to them and our easthen sisters and brothers who are currently short of water for utility.
East is not short of water .it is a small part of Enugu that sits on the hill side that has water challenges because of the topography of the area.pls get informed before your display on a public forum like this.

After you finish watching that video, you will realise that the some parts of kano literally sits inside sewage (shit)

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by helinues: 4:32am On Jan 03, 2022
Karma is paying both North and SE visit..

Funnily, the 2 regions are already preparing for future karma with their current antecedents.

In life, be careful of what you wish for

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by CaptainAyub: 5:17am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Funnily, the 2 regions are already preparing for future karma with their current antecedents.

In life, becl careful of what you wish for
You BMC handlers woke you up by 4 am to spill this trash?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by helinues: 5:31am On Jan 03, 2022
CaptainAyub:

You BMC handlers woke you up by 4 am to spill this trash?

How are sure we are using the same time?

grin
Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by CaptainAyub: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

How are sure we are using the same time?

grin
You wey dey for Ikirun grin

2 Likes

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by CaptainAyub: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2022
BBBmall25:
There are 18 local govt areas in Enugu state.
Only a tiny part of Enugu North and Enugu south LGAs lack water.
Enugu,pronounced Enugwu translates to "top of the hill" so the water scarcity is not a strange thing plus d fact that when you dig boreholes and Wells,you get contaminated water cos Enugu sits atop a large coal deposit.
Oya,inform your friends.

20 Likes

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by CannibalTorment: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2022
Bridget95:
East is not short of water .it is a small part of Enugu that sits on the hill side that has water challenges because of the topography of the area.pls get informed before your display on a public forum like this.

After you finish watching that video, you will realise that the some parts of kano literally sits inside sewage (shit)
I guess this place is also part of the small part of Enugu that is drinking something that looks like Obi of Onitsha urine. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by BBBmall25: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Bridget95:

so where is the geographical location of small part of Enugu, is it in the north or west? But if it were to be small part of Ogun, ur propagandist could have generalise it to the whole west! If it was a small part of Kaduna, the whole north would have covered the caption; if it was small part of Ugeb or Annang, you will tag a whole Calabar. Go and make ur own post and stop displaying ur folly here! The people I refered to understand me, go home and sleep, bye!

7 Likes

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Jamesbally: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Bridget95:

Quit lying. East is short of water and FOOD. Food now cost now cost a fortune in the East. So many families can't afford food due to the high rate it's sold in the Market. I feel pitty for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Jamesbally: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2022
CannibalTorment:
I guess this place is also part of the small part of Enugu that is drinking something that looks like Obi of Onitsha urine. grin

See finishing grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Jamesbally: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2022
CaptainAyub:

There are 18 local govt areas in Enugu state.
Only a tiny part of Enugu North and Enugu south LGAs lack water.
Enugu,pronounced Enugwu translates to "top of the hill" so the water scarcity is not a strange thing plus d fact that when you dig boreholes and Wells,you get contaminated water cos Enugu sits atop a large coal deposit.
Oya,inform your friends.

Another IPOB lying machine. grin grin grin

Lack of water affects every part of Enugu State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Jamesbally: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Bridget95:

The entire Enugu no get water. Was there last week. I had to buy dozens of Bottle water whenever I want baff. iTS THAT BAD. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Goldentulip2: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hmmm those almajiri kids are passing through a lot tho smh
Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
CaptainAyub:

You wey dey for Ikirun grin
grin
Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
CannibalTorment:
Billionaires grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by gidgiddy: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
The North have had the Presidency of Nigeria, either in military or civilian guise, for over 40 years of Nigerias 61 years of independence

Yet the North is center of poverty, insecurity and underdevelopment

Terrible

4 Likes

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Iykoto86(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bridget95:

you try to even get time reply the poor fool.
Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Iykoto86(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

In life, becl careful of what you wish for
looser,if comparing us with the north will make you happy, so be it. One question,have you been to jordan in the middle east? i know you havnt. back to the matter,igbo man will always be ahead of you all in this country.just a matter of time nigeria will seize to exist and you poor and backward fools will learn.

1 Like

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by omenkaLives(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
gidgiddy:
The North have had the Presidency of Nigeria, either in military or civilian guise, for over 40 years of Nigerias 61 years of independence

Yet the North is center of poverty, insecurity and underdevelopment

Terrible
Ipob terrorist spokesman, nairaland chapter, welcome.

I'm 100% sure you didn't watch the video, but simply dashed in with your mouth on the tip of your fingers, and spatter saliva all over the place. The same North you described here is what you and your terrorist and cannibalistic comrades are trying to turn the once peaceful East into, with people now using guns to steal biscuits and pots of soup.

I wonder why Seun or Mynd44 still tolerate criminals like you on this platform when Rule 9 clearly states otherwise.

Pathetic being.

1 Like

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by helinues: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Iykoto86:
looser,if comparing us with the north will make you happy, so be it. One question,have you been to jordan in the middle east? i know you havnt. back to the matter,igbo man will always be ahead of you all in this country.just a matter of time nigeria will seize to exist and you poor and backward fools will learn.

If na by the activities of Igbos, ESN, UGM of course you guys will always be far far ahead of SW now. That's undisputable
Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by omenkaLives(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
CannibalTorment:
Looks like the stream that passes in front of the hamlet where gidgiddy lives.

1 Like

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by gidgiddy: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
omenkaLives:

I'm 100% sure you didn't watch the video, but simply dashed in with your mouth on the tip of your fingers, and spatter saliva all over the place. The same North you described here is what you and your terrorist and cannibalistic comrades are trying to turn the once peaceful East into, with people now using guns to steal biscuits and pots of soup.

I wonder why Seun or Mynd44 still tolerate criminals like you on this platform when Rule 9 clearly states otherwise.

Pathetic being.

Dont worry about the east, whatever insecurity in the entire east is not up to Buharis home state of Katsina where 300 children were kidnapped and the Governor is begging people to come and become matyrs by fighting bandits

Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen, different bandits of all kind, the North is already gone long ago

2 Likes

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by Spybradd: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
omenkaLives:

Pathetic being.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 if this guy is not banned for this,then I wonder

1 Like

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by CannibalTorment: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
Looks like the stream that passes in front of the hamlet where gidgiddy lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by NakwansaPolice: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
omenkaLives:

Pathetic being.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by careytommy37(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
You are preaching to the choir mate!
Re: Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) by ashawopikin(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dem go soon kidnap this oyibo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap The Ibenanowei Of Okordia-Clan In Bayelsa / EXPOSED: What Jonathan Planned For JUNE If He Had Won! / When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.