Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit (28152 Views)

How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass / How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass / How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Do you need a valid tint permit for your motor vehicle?

Or you already have the vehicle tint permit but need a doctor's report to back up your usage of tinted glass?

Whatever your answer is, I can help process the tint permit at a short notice.

I can also help provide you with a comprehensive medical clearance justifying your usage of tinted glass.

WhatsApp link below

>>> MESSAGE ME HERE <<<

or call_ 081 _ 348 _ 034 _ 49

Tested and trusted 101%

1 Like

Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 2:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Distance is not a barrier, get yours today.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 3:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Now you don't have an excuse for not having a tint permit. No go allow police use u shine.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 4:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Contact us on Whatsapp for more instructions on how to get your medical clearance and tint permit.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Tinted glass can make your car more secure, protect you from UV rays and give your car a sleek look.

1 Like

Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 5:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Tinted glass can make your car more secure, protect you from UV rays and give your car a sleek look.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 5:51am On Jan 03, 2022
We provide medical clearance from recognized government hospitals at affordable cost.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Good news for your bad day. I can help you process the tint permit for your car. I can also help get you the medical clearance for the permit which is equally important.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Are you planning on tinting your car windows this year? Get your medical clearance which you need in processing it.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Thanks for the patronage guys. Remember to recommend me to a friend that has a friend who is interested in getting a valid car tint permit or medical report.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2022
Don't give room for police exploitation. Complete the processing for your tinted glass.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2022
We make the process of getting car tint permit and the medical report easy and fast for everyone.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2022
You need to submit medical clearance to the Nigerian police before getting your tint permit. They will also ask you for it at checkpoints. Don't wait till you are exploited. Get in touch today.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2022
Good news for your bad day. I can help you process the tint permit for your car. I can also help get you the medical clearance for the permit which is equally important.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
The medical clearance is a report stating allergy to over exposure of the sunlight to the eyes and which necessitates the need for tinted glass.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
It is authentic and affordable. Get in touch with us today.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
I provide medical clearance for tinted glass permit. You get a colored copy of the medical report in pdf format with printing instructions. I can also help process the tint permit itself.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
We are tested and trusted. No delay, no disappointment.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Get your medical clearance for driving with tinted glasses. There is no need to visit the hospital before you do.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
You can start the tint permit application on the Nigerian police website but the option has been suspended. Why not let me help you get it?
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Now you don't have an excuse for not having a tint permit. No go allow police use u shine.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
You can start the tint permit application on the Nigerian police website but the option has been suspended. Why not let me help you get it?
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Don't give room for police exploitation. Complete the processing for your tinted glass.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Holla on Whatsapp today to process yours.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
I provide medical clearance for tinted glass permit. You get a colored copy of the medical report in pdf format with printing instructions. I can also help process the tint permit itself.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
We are tested and trusted. No delay, no disappointment.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
The permit has been suspended but I can help you process it. Reach out via Whatsapp if you're interested.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Running from the sun? Sensitivity to sunlight is one of many reasons why you need tinted glass.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
We provide medical clearance from recognized government hospitals at affordable cost.
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit by ninth: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tinted windows can add privacy, style and value to your car. Not also forgetting that it adds some form of security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

Price Of New Tyre / The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State / Post Your Current Car Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.