Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North (12798 Views)

When did Borno became Part Of The Middle Belt Not North! / Presidency Not North's Birthright, Says Nother Forum. / Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
Reading a lot of this idiotic threads about how the number 2 , 3 and 4 positions are filled by northerners I find myself wondering how clueless some of my compatriots are, Simple geography you didn't learn in school. The 3rd highest office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria the Senate presidency is filled by David Mark an Idoma man from Benue state in the[b] MIDDLE Zap.I.N.G BELT [/b] not some dessert state in Imam land. Further more since GEJ is a self confessed Igbo man now David Mark is the only politician from a minority tribe to occupy a top 4 position in Nigeria, you Igbos, Hausas, and Yorubas make me laugh all this arguing you guys are doing as to who will be d next papa,  when are you going to zone the presidency to a minority tribe with yourself inflitate egos and population figures angry angry angry angry angry.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by jason123: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jbenue:

Reading a lot of this idiotic threads about how the number 2 , 3 and 4 positions are filled by northerners I find myself wondering how clueless some of my compatriots are, Simple geography you didn't learn in school. The 3rd highest office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria the Senate presidency is filled by David Mark an Idoma man from Benue state in the[b] MIDDLE Zap.I.N.G BELT [/b] not some dessert state in Imam land. Further more since GEJ is a self confessed Igbo man [/b]now David Mark is the only politician from a minority tribe to occupy a top 4 position in Nigeria, you Igbos, Hausas, and Yorubas make me laugh all this arguing you guys are doing as to who will be d next papa,  when are you going to zone the presidency to a minority tribe with yourself inflitate egos and population figures angry angry angry angry angry.

[b]@Highlighted
OF COURSE, WE NIGERIANS KNOW. WE ARE NOT STUPI.D!!! grin grin cheesy wink
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ektbear: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
hehe

Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by MaiSuya(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
well spoken Benue MAN  cheesy cheesy

msuu kpishii!!, or is it anyawiliwili
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
jason123:

@Highlighted
OF COURSE, WE NIGERIANS KNOW. WE ARE NOT STUPI.D!!! grin grin cheesy wink

Oh you people know do you how come there are all these threads about benue, christian benue!! being part of republic of almajaria
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Mariory(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jbenue:

Oh you people know do you how come there are all these threads about benue, christian benue!! being part of republic of almajaria

Chei! grin grin
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Ddaji(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
Coward! Tell joseph waku to resign as ACF VP,suswan to stop attending northern governors meeting,Benue senators to quit thier membership of northern senators forum and Tor Tiv to quit his membership northern traditional council under chairman of SULTAN OF SOkOTO.please find time and ask your elders at home the meaning of Makurdi.Jobless boy.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by nduchucks: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2011
Middle belt ko, central belt ni.
@OP, I'm afraid you are from Northern Nigeria. I agree that you may not be Hausa or Fulani, but a Northerner, you are.

Most of you people like edoyad suffer from an identity crisis. Pele o.

@
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ddaji:

Coward! Tell joseph waku to resign as ACF VP,suswan to stop attending northern governors meeting,Benue senators to quit thier membership of northern senators forum and Tor Tiv to quit his membership northern traditional council under chairman of SULTAN OF SOkOTO.please find time and ask your elders at home the meaning of Makurdi.Jobless boy.
ndu_chucks:

Middle belt ko, central belt ni.
@OP, I'm afraid you are from Northern Nigeria. I agree that you may not be Hausa or Fulani, but a Northerner, you are.

Most of you people like edoyad suffer from an identity crisis. Pele o.

@

i wonder why people are answer this not-so-smart person

all this infority complex being displayed by him is not new

take a look at eboyad, jos boy, etc

hisses
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
n di or chucku or what ever you call yourself pls do me a favour and STFU, how can you tell me that im from so so place when you havnt even seen d place, furthermore how can you tell a man what group he shld belong, you are worse than those white slave masters that tried to change Kunta Kinte's name to Tobi
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ddaji:

Coward! Tell[b] joseph waku to resign as ACF VP,suswan to stop attending northern governors meeting,Benue senators to quit thier membership of northern senators forum and Tor Tiv to quit his membership northern traditional council under chairman of SULTAN OF SOkOTO[/b].please find time and ask your elders at home the meaning of Makurdi.Jobless boy.

@jbenue

pls get the above issues sorted out first. After that u can then apply to be exempted from the peoples republic of almajaria.

As long as the above issues are still applicable to you, pls do us a favour and shut the fvckup!
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
loooooooooooooool jst because we play with the almajaries 2 give em a false sense of there boarders they think we want into their lil northern agenda club, you guys suprise me, middle belt will survive dispite the 3 headed monster
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by saintneo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
i dey laugh o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by saintneo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

hehe

nze na ozo member
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Ngodigha: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
The colonial masters were wrong to include Benue state in the North. They do not look like Hausa Fulanis. They are christians. They are closer to Igboland and have good inter-group relationship with Ndigbo.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Abagworo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Benue should have been brothers to Igbos but they chose their side during the war and that is where they belong poitically.David Mark and Gowon(Plateau) were part and parcel of the murderers of Igbos.The term "middle belt" exists only in convenience.It is not surprising that they have ruled Nigeria longer than Hausa/Fulani.Coming now to deny yourself is unacceptable to me.Even Atiku is suspiciously a middlebelter havibg come from Adamawa.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
@jbenue, i culd understand ur rantings, but culd u address issues raised by Ddaji!
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ cogitoErgo

Ill refer you to my earlier post
Jbenue:

loooooooooooooool jst because we play with the almajaries 2 give em a false sense of there boarders they think we want into their lil northern agenda club, you guys suprise me, middle belt will survive dispite the 3 headed monster
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by htajz: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
Its shamful that david mark is idoma yet he he I dentifies with the hausa and fulanis instead of the igbos and anang, idoma have very close relationship with igbos and anand,someof them even bear igbo names and speak dialect of igbo . even the eastern igala should have no buisness with the north. We really have issues in nigeria and only a sovereign national conference can resolve them. I even see somepeople suggestion ijaws should go with yoruba ,I dey laugh ooo
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by htajz: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
Typing with my phonen don't mind my english
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
Politically your part of northern nigeria (north central)
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Onlytruth(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
OP,

Here is what you need to do first before coming here to deny being a northerner.

(1) Get your leaders in Benue to chide, repudiate and chastise your statesmen who participated in the murder of Eastern Nigerians between 1966 and 1970.

(2) Tender a heartfelt apology to Easterners about your evil actions during that crisis, bearing in mind that the plotters of January 1966 coup cited the mass murder of Tivs by the Balewa government as part of the reasons for their actions. The coup failed, you sided with the so called "Almajiris" to crush Easterners, with attendant consequences including the stealing of oil wells.

(3) Support/initiate efforts at the national assembly to redraw the geopolitical map of Nigeria clearly with the aim of moving Benue into southern zones - SS or SE because of its location.

Until you do these, please spare us the hogwash of not being a northerner.  undecided
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Dede1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jbenue:

Reading a lot of this idiotic threads about how the number 2 , 3 and 4 positions are filled by northerners I find myself wondering how clueless some of my compatriots are, Simple geography you didn't learn in school. The 3rd highest office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria the Senate presidency is filled by David Mark an Idoma man from Benue state in the[b] MIDDLE Zap.I.N.G BELT [/b] not some dessert state in Imam land. Further more since GEJ is a self confessed Igbo man now David Mark is the only politician from a minority tribe to occupy a top 4 position in Nigeria, you Igbos, Hausas, and Yorubas make me laugh all this arguing you guys are doing as to who will be d next papa, when are you going to zone the presidency to a minority tribe with yourself inflitate egos and population figures angry angry angry angry angry.

The area known as Benue State was part and parcel of then northern region of Nigeria. The people from this area reiterated this fact during 1967 Nigeria/Biafra war when the sons and daughters of Benue joined forces with Nigerians to prosecute a war against Biafrans.

It is not funny to read a deliberate display of latent idiocy on this forum by a miscreant such as Jbenue. The OP sounds dumb in attempt to incoherently denigrate the state of northern region of Nigeria.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
The only thing left for the hausa/fulani is to convert at least half of you to muslims like they have done in kogi and plateau. I dey laugh ooo
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by bashr4: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
The funny thing is dat some idoma and igala people I have met bear igbo names(am not sayin they are igbo but they have close ancient ties with the igbo to the east,edo and yoruba to the west) yet their leaders choose to identify with the north, abeg close the thread its not worth discussing
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Obiagu1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ JBenue,

Do you want Benue to join Southern Nigeria politically?

Then if that's what you want, I think Ddaji has answered that for you.

Ddaji:

I really don't think it's hard to pull out of ACF and Northern Governors Forum.

Honestly, there's nothing northern in Benue; appearance, culture, etc. Many of them in Onitsha hate to be called northerners.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by aljharem3: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
bashr4:

The funny thing is dat some idoma and igala people I have met bear igbo names(am not sayin they are igbo but they have close ancient ties with the igbo to the east,edo and yoruba to the west) yet their leaders choose to identify with the north, abeg close the thread its not worth discussing

yes i have also met a few with igbo names

those are the western igbo conquered by igalas

and enslaved and converted to igala

http://www.sunypress.edu/p-389-the-igbo-igala-borderland.aspx

u can buy this book to know more
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
In my life I have never come across an idoma man with an igbo name, this is what i hate about the 3 headed monster always tryin to possess everything, ohhhhh we are igbo slaves, no we are hausas wannabees, my gracious you guys are the cancer of africa. Everything that is wrong with nigeria at the moment is due to the 3 headed monster igbo man, hausa man and yoruba man. Pathetic bunch.
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
Haven't you ppl stolen enough from that land already, all your politicians are corrupt, come to think of it the only ruler with integrity in the history of nigeria was a man called Yakubu Gowon a man from a minority tribe.
The sayin "Its quality not quantity" comes to mind. You overgrown bushes need mass sterilization give others a chance for f*** sake!!!
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by ezeagu(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
The problem is that you seemed to have been siding with . . . 'the north'. . . . for a couple decades now, and the middle belt were does that filled the military in the late 60s. . . . .

Jbenue:

Haven't you ppl stolen enough from that land already, all your politicians are corrupt,  come to think of it the only ruler with integrity in the history of nigeria was a man called Yakubu Gowon a man from a minority tribe.

The same guy that stole a Benin artefact from the Benin Museum and gave it to Queen Eliza, an artefact she refuses to return till today? Interesting. . . .
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jbenue:

Haven't you ppl stolen enough from that land already, all your politicians are corrupt, come to think of it the only ruler with integrity in the history of nigeria was [b]a man called Yakubu Gowon a man from a minority tribe.[/b]The sayin "Its quality not quantity" comes to mind. You overgrown bushes need mass sterilization give others a chance for f*** sake!!!

I thought it was a man called Ibrahim Babangida from the same Middle Belt
Re: For The Last And Final Time: Benue Is Not North by Jbenue: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ dayokanu

since when did Niger state classify as middlebelt, abeg jst carry your load Ibb gimme a break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release / Breaking News: Kemi Adeosun Removed (Pics) / Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.