Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 (31022 Views)

Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by careytommy37(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

Lol.

My favourite of the lot.

As someone once observed, all those who claimed to have past lives lived in Egypt, Babylon, Greece or Rome. Never in some remote village in Albania some 4000 years ago.

It's like you just read my mind. None of them ever lived in South America or Australia. It's always one of the great ancient civilizations grin

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2022
careytommy37:

It's like you just read my mind. None of them ever lived in South America or Australia. It's always one of the great ancient civilizations grin

Or even Africa (apart from Egypt)

At least she isnt claiming to be the child of a Pharoah, or someone who was a Pharoah in her past life.

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by bularuz(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2022
What about Oba solo
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by kunleiky(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Most of these preachers listed here deserve a bed at the psychiatry Hospital.
But this is Nigeria, most people trend by craziness.
Just like :
Bobrisky
Esabod
Oba Solomon
Mandy
Yinka TNT
Bisi alimi
But you sabi many ment people sha. Seems you follow those guys on Facebook well.
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by manlawal(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2022
Where is oba Solomon
(Osinwin eniyan)

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Omowoolata: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Oba Solomon Adebayo funmilayo for me oo . Bunch of wereys cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Angel1696: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109033349:

Lol grin cheesy wink
We don laff tire for area.
Satan him papa go too beat dis short fraudster die, one on one with no referee!! grin cheesy wink
If not now, for wen dey meet for yonder grin cheesy smiley
that man too like wrestling that there was one time he perform A Choke slam on one of his members as a deliverance.

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Kingosytex(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2022
KNOWMORE56:
You for post their video nauw

I'm so sorry for not doing that.
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Mercury12(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Lol the man nah Clown cheesy

Kingosytex:
The controversial Nigerian pastor said he had defeated Satan in a closed door match.

According to him, he went for the said wrestling match in hell fire alone and emerged victoriously. He said the spiritual match had no referee or spectators, just Satan and Odumeje.

@ the bolded, Odumeje will not kill somebody grin grin

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Karemarealty288(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2022
According to him, he went for the said wrestling match in hell fire alone and emerged victoriously. He said the spiritual match had no referee or spectators, just Satan and Odumeje. smiley

So if Satan had won him...he(Satan) will still be given same Belt? He would have taken Tonto Dike and Bobrisky as his vip spectators. All well and good He has defeated Satan....no need of prayers again..

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Thanos5555: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Geemax:
That is one thing with Christians they always make mockery of preachers of the gospel....very disrespectful generation, Go and try that with an Iman or with Muslims and see if ur head will still be attached to ur neck. Always looking for something in Christian faith to insult...God will judge u all.

thats why we are not them, we dont have violent rules, we are people of love and not hatred and violence, it dosent matter what people say, all we say is thank you, or may God help you
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by goodheart01: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Krismas:
grin Why do u think governments are banning Cryto? Its money Organized crime buy and sell in. Drug, prostitution, assassination, u name it. Its not traceable, very coded.

You again. U like conspiracy theories and the worst is u make all your comments without concrete facts but based on hear sey and whatever gibberish u feel like saying. U don't sound learned and I pity u shaa. U need a lot of catching up to do with the real world.
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by samorobo: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
InHeaven:
That mummy G.O Funmilaso trended well. She also made bad decoration on who studied Agriculture.

Oba solomoni is another one

This People Should be checked

Oba solomoni is different.he intentionally does his own.heck dude even has an Instagram account and constantly talk about his big dic.k,boobs and pvssy. He literally have some ladies strip or twerk for him on his IG live.

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Krismas(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
goodheart01:

You again. U like conspiracy theories and the worst is u make all your comments without concrete facts but based on hear sey and whatever gibberish u feel like saying. U don't sound learned and I pity u shaa. U need a lot of catching up to do with the real world.
grin U are off the mark by a huge margin. If I can find the podcast on THE DARK WEB I would send it to u, so u can cure ur ignorance urself. Why are governments, including the Nigerian government banning crypto? On my part, I don’t even fancy buying some USDT to get a fancy coin for a yr keep, and den resell. I don’t like the sound. Best believe wot am saying Crypto is d currency of organized crime
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by goodheart01: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Krismas:
Ok grin U are off the mark by a huge margin. If I can find the podcast on THE DARK WEB I would send it to u, so u can cure ur ignorance urself. Why are governments, including the Nigerian government banning crypto? On my part, I don’t even fancy buying some USDT to get a fancy coin for a yr keep, and den resell. I don’t like the sound. Best believe wot am saying Crypto is d currency of organized crime

Oga face reality that's all I say. This is a new year.
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Krismas(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
goodheart01:

Oga face reality that's all I say. This is a new year.
grin Wots d reality? Its my experience that people who don’t even know anything sling mud d most.
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by nagidarabani: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kingosytex:
3. Evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo
Evangelist Funmilayo came really prepared with tons of interesting revelations in 2021

She pastors a church called Mountain of Solution in Ogun state.

Open Heavens Devotional Tuesday, 4 January 2022
TOPIC: HOW TO DEAL WITH MOUNTAINS II

https://openheaven.net/open-heavens-devotional-tuesday-4-january-2022/
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by yemi1504: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Angel1696:
that man too like wrestling that there was one time he perform A Choke slam on one of his members as a deliverance.

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Your list is not complete without adding oba Solomon agbaye A.k.a osinwin eniyan
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by koolswagking(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Krismas:
grin Why do u think governments are banning Cryto? Its money Organized crime buy and sell in. Drug, prostitution, assassination, u name it. Its not traceable, very coded.
Will you keep quiiiet! �
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by batb: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kingosytex:
It didn’t end there, the ‘woman of God’ said that all footballers would go to hell and men on skin cut are already on their way to hell. In addition, she claimed that people who use ATM and MasterCard have successfully bought a free ticket to hell.

I guess slighting footballers dey make mummy G.O wet, she been frustrated sexually, she lock gate of heaven for any footballer! Lol!

Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Odumeje was the funniest among them grin grin that man really cracked person up during that lockdown grin
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Chubhie: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
I think I agree with her about her afterlife.
Kingosytex:
She revealed that she was originally a man in Egypt, but died in a war.

She said in the afterlife, she was trained and was sent for ‘I.T’ (Industrial training) before she was sent to Nigeria and was reborn as a woman.

Back in 2019, she was criticised for saying that people who take Vitamin C and eat Titus fish will not make heaven.

@ the bolded, this woman na cruise cheesy grin
She also alleged that Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is not a human being, and that American female musicians, Rihanna and Beyonce, are married to the devil.
Re: Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 by Chubhie: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
They could've lived in remote areas but that lifetime wasn't of note. Egypt, Rome, Greece and Babylon attracted men and women of note during their peak.
backbencher:

Lol.

My favourite of the lot.

As someone once observed, all those who claimed to have past lives lived in Egypt, Babylon, Greece or Rome. Never in some remote village in Albania some 4000 years ago.

"You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn / Pope Francis Makes First Visit To The Arabian Peninsula / Stop Match-making 'brothers And Sisters' - Adeboye Warns RCCG Pastors